What are the risks of trading Litecoin? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

What are the risks of trading Litecoin?

Many risk could happen but not only for Litecoin, every coin has same risk. Lost in big value and stolen by hacker become the biggest risk trader have. That's why manage risk is very important and keep your account safe also need to be done.

Trading any coin can have risks and it is not only limited to Litecoin. There is no risk free coin in crypto world. Based on what I see in exchanges, Litecoin seems like a reliable coin and have a good potential for investment and trading. It is not a worthless coin and its price has enough movement for earning profit. Litecoin can be seen in almost every trading platform and its market volume is about 50 percent less than Ethereum and almost the same as XRP. If anyone buys LTC at the right moment, it can be profitable in both short and long term. For me, LTC is as suitable for trading as BCH. Trade LTC against USD to have less risks.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:14 AM, AlphaRol said:

Litecoin was always a scam and that hasn't changed, scammers tried to scam people this year and litecoin price hit $140 and now $43. I would stay away from it.

How do you say that the Bitcoin scam? Your loss in this currency does not mean that it is a scam because it has a large community that it trusts and I think that Litecoin is one of the most reliable currencies in the market.

Go long or short on LTC and take advantage of Litecoin price movement without a virtual wallet. ... CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Therefore, the risks of trading on it are very high, but now the coin is in a state of stability, which means that there is still time.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:32 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

There is no risk, but it may lose its price and fall

I'd love to know what your definition of risk is, because you just seriously contradicted yourself in my opinion.

But that's the risk of litecoin and any other coin you can trade, the risk of losing money.  There's nothing that guarantees litecoin will stay at $40 or any price for that matter, and it wasn't too long ago that it was trading for only $3 or less.  It could drop back to that level again, though I don't think it's going to.

Of course, the Litecoin currency is a strong currency and it has a high trading volume and people trust in this currency and I have invested some of my money in it as it is a good currency for storage and investment

Strange question. All risks are the same for all coins. Why must distinguish litecoin. The only difference is the trading volume in each exchange.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Litecoin trading pair profitable when market pumping but when market dumping you can lost most of money for holding or short trading.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:32 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

There is no risk, but it may lose its price and fall, which causes a loss and if it gained an increase in the price will cause profits

Ltc  trading is profitable now. the market is going high and if anyone buy ltc now and do trade with this then i think he can make daily profit from it.

I think one of the reasons for Ricks trading litecoins is because of the low market value of litecoin.If you are trading litecoins and if the market value of litecoins goes down then you will face huge losses.

At present, I consider trading Litecoin to be more risky.  This is because Litecoin's market value is constantly fluctuating.  And if your Litecoin price goes down during this time, you will suffer a lot.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:32 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

There is no risk, but it may lose its price and fall, which causes a loss and if it gained an increase in the price will cause profits

I think you are making a lot of sense here but truly there are risks surely in buying any coin I think no coin is left out here

I think there is not any risk in Litecoin trading.Litecoin also more profitable Cryptocurrency.You can make more profit with this coin

The only risk i know is the main developer of litecoin "charlie lee" already SOLD all his holdings during the last bull run event in 2017 and invested it heavily with bitcoincash.

So if a developer has no more coins there are less reason to continue to improve the product to increase its value.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, jaigeelimp said:

Regardless of on the off danger which you're exchanging litecoin or bitcoin or monero or something else that's tradeable, you in no way realize what the price of that alternate will be inside the destiny. Litecoin can be a crypto money that's pegged towards bitcoin much like most different alt coins are available. On the off danger that litecoin makes a exquisite increment and bitcoin does not move at that factor its probable a extremely good time to alternate litecoin, of direction once more depending on what you are changing with. And awful habit versa within the event that litecoin is falling and bitcoin is rising at that point in all likelihood you must now not trade absent. Fair do your inquire about on the records of the coin as there are various notable destinations accessible which can comply with returned the esteem in time.

the main thing you need to understand one thing! - that there is risk everywhere and especially here in the cryptocurrency market where financial laws are played, decisions must be made with a cold approach.

its the same risk as trading any other cryptocurrencies but in case of litecoin i think it could still be going lower than it is doing now and i hope it will bottom out at 30$.

Trading in any kind of coin has a risk and i think in litecoin is still a very young coin and trading this is more risky than trading bitcoin.

As my own experience I just traded my btc to litecoin just only to lessen my withdrawal fee

On 10/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

Here are a few points that summarize some of the risks involved in trading Litecoin:

As with Bitcoin, there is little historical valuation range or comparable cryptocurrencies. Basically, it is difficult to answer a question about how to assess fair value.
Changes in international capital controls may reduce cryptocurrency demand. Countries like China have laws protecting capital outflows; therefore, money is pumped into unregulated cryptocurrencies - to avoid such capital controls. Any change in laws relating to capital outflows may weaken demand.
It is disorganized and, therefore, some may consider it too risky. However, this is personal. At the end of the day, it's just a coin.
It is a commodity-like currency in nature; therefore, it is subject to market fluctuations, such as demand and supply. However, this should be a positive risk for traders dealing with commodities.

There is less risk in trading LITECOIN(LTC) as the market price doesn't drop or rise in huge numbers. It is the most stable crypto currency in terms of market fluctuations with stable demands and stable supply . However, there are always risks involved in trading with crypto currency. Hoping to see a stable and profitable future for crypto currency soon. 

Risk of trading litecoin is the same risk like trading others cryptocurrencies because if you trade without knowing the market conditions that's is too much risk in trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Completed Litecoin is unquestionably faster than other coins, but it has an unpredictable risk, such as scrutinizing a single result and ending the result itself. Risk is not a habitual asset like currency and gold. .All cryptocurrency trading must have risks,

2 minutes ago, teolomo said:

That is the as it were chance, on the off risk that you do not understand the way to exchange at that factor you're in danger

you need to understand where you are first of all, trading is an oasis strategy, if a person is familiar with them then it will be a pleasure for him.