What are the risks of trading Litecoin? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

What are the risks of trading Litecoin?

On 11/11/2019 at 9:00 AM, Bitxalt said:

Actually its safe and scure if we want to invest coins that list in top 10 coinmarketcap, I said risk trade its not scurity invesment, so, we can lose our balance because we wrong analyze where market move. But we can earn good profit too, if we do good analyze and predict right price.

Basically Litecoin is actually more stable than some other currencies but still has unpredictable risks, so please analyze and conclude the results yourself. Cryptocurrency trading promises to be highly profitable if we can control and manage our investment, but there are risks we must anticipate for that.

Investing litecoin is not that a great deal chance required, litecoin is probably the speediest money. in case you are carrying out proper, you don't need to get worried anything at all, in the event the value will be dropping, will not promote of course, if the purchase price goes upwards next promote.

litecoin is one of the oldest crypto currencies,it has also a good use cases and has low transaction gees,however,every crypto involves risks because of its change rapidly in price.

Litecoin is not such a risky coin (In my opinion) as bitcoin, bitcoin can fall by 10-15% in 2 hours, litecoin will fall by a maximum of 3-7%.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, sidik7 said:

the risk in trading all coins must include litecoin  its just that all of them are almost similar to the risk when we trade the most frequent risk is that loss is a natural thing in trading here it is necessary to learn more proccess in trading .

Litecoin coins are quite affordable, but if we look at when the market is good to be able to multiply, I think there is minimal risk. Litecoin trading is risky because trading will not make you a loss if not careful, you do not make a profit.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, chirinemannai said:

Changes in international capital controls may reduce cryptocurrency demand. Countries like China have laws protecting capital outflows; therefore, money is pumped into unregulated cryptocurrencies - to avoid such capital controls. Any change in laws relating to capital outflows may weaken demand.
It is disorganized and, therefore, some may consider it too risky. However, this is personal. At the end of the day, it's just a coin.
It is a commodity-like currency in nature; therefore, it is subject to market fluctuations, such as demand and supply. However, this should be a positive risk for traders dealing with commodities.

bro these are the risks that i have been telling. 

alot of scammers have also been in the crytpo fields. so they can steal the money. we also have these issues.

I'm sure you will discover not any pitfalls as soon as dealing bitcoin, or maybe you will discover not many pitfalls. In essence, Litecoin will be far more firm in comparison with other sorts of currencies nevertheless possesses unforeseen pitfalls, and so you need to review for you. Research in addition to realization effects.

to me litecoin is one of the risky coins to trade lately because after its halving it has been going down insanely fast like imagine those who bought it at 120$ they must be in tears now.

I'm sure you will discover not any pitfalls as soon as dealing bitcoin, or maybe you will discover not many pitfalls. In essence, Litecoin will be far more firm in comparison with other sorts of currencies nevertheless possesses unforeseen pitfalls, and so you need to review for you. Research in addition to realization effects.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:38 AM, Yanadia said:

I don't think it's risky to trade Litecoins because trading won't make you lose only if it's not careful you don't make a profit.  Liecoin is one of the 5 best choice coins

Bitcoin is the mother of other cryptocurrencies but litecoin can be devalued at any time. It is not stable because sometimes this price goes to Mount Everest and sometimes it returns to the double bottom. If you have to lose capital, Litecoin is quite affordable, but if we look at when the market is good to multiply, I think there is minimal risk.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The volatile of the Litecoins price is not what you should be worrying, it is high and mostly favors the upward.

not as of recent days because the whole market is going down even tho we have seen litecoin once again goes from under 40$ to over 70$ which is pretty good to me.

Litecoin is worth for trading and investing long term or short term, check how litecoin price lst months and now increase to higher price and give much profit for many investor hold and trade litecoin on market.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:34 AM, armor said:

There is no risky in trading litecoin,you need to get some experience to know how to trade it

Losing your money doesn't mean it's a scam because it has a large community it trusts and I think Litecoin is one of the most trusted currencies on the market. The risk of trading on it is very high, but currently the currency is in a stable state, which means there is still time.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, yupi84goro said:

In the world of trading, you will always face risks. If we are afraid of facing risk it's better not to trade. Therefore Litecoin trading also has the same risk as its other cryptocurrency.  Therefore Litecoin has a volatile price and so the price movement can change suddenly.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

i sense near no endanger of trading litcoin , or not extremely a large amount endanger at slightest for the reason that i imagine litcoin is a trustworthy coin as a task and as a lineup and deserve the acme 2 .

All trading risks are the same, litecoin or other crypto. I suggest better trading Litecoin or other large crypto. Because it has an opportunity to increase, in contrast to tokens that are still small or that have low volume. That's too risky.

In the humankind of trading, you will continually stand facing risks. If we are fearful of facing danger it's improved not to trade. hence Litecoin trading in addition has the unchanged hazard as its other cryptocurrency.  Therefore Litecoin has a hot-tempered penalty and hence the set a price development container change suddenly.

I believe that the risks are present in all cryptocurrencies, because their price changes rapidly, and this must be properly analyzed before buying or selling a currency, including the Litecoin

THINK POSITIVE

i see no any risk on Litecoin on trade , it is one of the decent coin on the crypto market but it is very low volatile than other currencies and is not good for long trade , China, Japan and Uk has good crypto economy their activities doesnt only effects only lite coin but others to

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The risks associated with litecoin is the same as that associated with bitcoin because of how volatile the price is. However. litecoin is much more stable than other altcoins out there and therefore in this regard i woudl say that litecoin is a lower risk that newer coins and token as it more established with a larger volume. But the risk is still there. There are always risk with trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Litecoin should be treated as the rest altcoins and nothing more. In cases of Bitcoin going down, it goes down a lot more, exactly as the other alts. In my opinion besides having lower fees it doesn't have to provide something else, Bitcoin doesn't.

There is always risk in trading crypto and risk doesn't matter with a coin which you trade with, because it applies in every coin. You can be active in your tradings and exchange immediately when the prices will rise so that you can reduce the risk of losing your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/16/2020 at 3:19 PM, juma1 said:

Yeah trading with litecoin is risky because the popularity of litecoin is in question and also demand is very low compared to bitcoin and investing in  litecoin might put you in a worse situation 

70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Therefore, the risk when trading on it is very high, but currently the currency is in a stable state, which means there is still time. You cannot trade regularly with it, you cannot have a good profit. In addition, sometimes you need to be patient with this currency.

The risks of litecoin currency trading are the same as the risks of trading any currency. There is no difference in trading between one currency and another in all currencies. There is profit and there is a loss, but the amount of money invested is the one that affects profit or loss. For example, who invests in bitcoin, his loss is significant in relation to the investor in Litecoin.