What are the risks of trading Litecoin? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

What are the risks of trading Litecoin?

5 minutes ago, Yomose said:

This is so common especially to day traders, many people like day trading but without proper analyses, which leads them to lose some of the money they enter trade with. It is much more better to buy with patience and without greed and at the eight time with proper analyses. 

Sure sometimes we lose in trading due to greediness of wanting to earn more money quickly and we fail to have patience of waiting for a proper entry  from the strategy that we might be using or from the indicator that we follow even when we know how accurate it is greed always tempts us to make regrettable errors therefore, its better to exercise patience as you said.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies solve many capital problems in the current situation and through them they can obtain several advantages that no capital could have obtained easily

Not only is Litecoin affected by supply and demand, but all currencies are affected by these movements as it does not form a popular alternative currency and has a good price that suits all beginners and professional traders. I do not think that there is a risk in trading this currency if we take the right trading steps and store it in the long term.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Cryptocurrencies solve many capital problems in the current situation and through them they can obtain several advantages that no capital could have obtained easily

I will not say you are wrong, but you need to specify some ways cryptocurrencies  have helped. Like me, cyptotalk really helped and it is through bitcoin which os also part of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

In this respect, ltc is starting to decline. This currency can be mined to the extent you want, according to what you want. And this is considered as if you were exaggerating the currency and consequently a decrease in the price in light of it because the supply became higher than the demand.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/21/2019 at 12:59 AM, chirinemannai said:

Here are a few points that summarize some of the risks involved in trading Litecoin:

As with Bitcoin, there is little historical valuation range or comparable cryptocurrencies. Basically, it is difficult to answer a question about how to assess fair value.
Changes in international capital controls may reduce cryptocurrency demand. Countries like China have laws protecting capital outflows; therefore, money is pumped into unregulated cryptocurrencies - to avoid such capital controls. Any change in laws relating to capital outflows may weaken demand.
It is disorganized and, therefore, some may consider it too risky. However, this is personal. At the end of the day, it's just a coin.
It is a commodity-like currency in nature; therefore, it is subject to market fluctuations, such as demand and supply. However, this should be a positive risk for traders dealing with commodities.

I think the Litecoin trading risk is the same as any other altcoin, because the price is equally dependent on market conditions, and I think this type of coin is good enough to trade. Litecoin is an alternative coin because it is cheaper than Bitcoin and Ethereum.

• +3 1

There is no risk when buying Litecoin, which is important to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. Litecoin is one of the potential cryptos because it is one of the types of cryptos that many people invest in and trade.

• +1 1

well i liked what you mentioned but i would like to say litecoin one of themost altcoin that has good potential chance to growth due it price was 370 $ around 3 years ago

• +2 1

In my point of view ltc is a good and strong currency, I don't what are the risks that attach to ltc specially, but I don't think there is a risk will effect traders capital in the short term.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Well, in itself it is the risk that all cryptomoneds have, that they devalue and in the end they are worth nothing, in the case of Litecoin it is very difficult for it to devalue very quickly since it is one of the most sought-after moneds in the world

• Useful or interesting 1

Lr risque est présent partout ,ltc. Btc. Eth....... si les gouvernements dissident de bloqué le monde des crypto tout aura pas de prix mais pour le moment le monde de la crypto et fondamentale dans toutes les entreprises

Trading in Litecoin is the same as trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Originally, the goal of trading is to make as much money as possible in the same way for all cryptocurrencies. Litecoin is a currency that is similar to any commodity in nature and we note that it is subject to market fluctuations, the most important of which are demand and supply.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Any asset that can be traded carries a certain risk, especially in the crypto market because it is not clearly priced by any criteria. Be sure to manage your capital with a stop loss if you don't want to lose all your money

On 20.10.2019 at 20:59, chirinemannai said:

Here are a few points that summarize some of the risks involved in trading Litecoin:

As with Bitcoin, there is little historical valuation range or comparable cryptocurrencies. Basically, it is difficult to answer a question about how to assess fair value.
Changes in international capital controls may reduce cryptocurrency demand. Countries like China have laws protecting capital outflows; therefore, money is pumped into unregulated cryptocurrencies - to avoid such capital controls. Any change in laws relating to capital outflows may weaken demand.
It is disorganized and, therefore, some may consider it too risky. However, this is personal. At the end of the day, it's just a coin.
It is a commodity-like currency in nature; therefore, it is subject to market fluctuations, such as demand and supply. However, this should be a positive risk for traders dealing with commodities.

I would like to add that growth is also influenced by what situations occur in the world.  Based on the results of upcoming events in the global IT market.  For example, presentations of various products from giant companies contribute to the growth of coins due to the fact that there are more opportunities for distribution.  Likewise, any rumors or proven facts are bullish or bullish.  In the case of crypt, there are more influencing factors than with classic trading in securities or metals

• +1 1

if you want to get rich with litecoin business. you should have a clear plan for many years. If you only keep litecoin, it will not make much profit.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:58 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading in Litecoin is the same as trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Originally, the goal of trading is to make as much money as possible in the same way for all cryptocurrencies. Litecoin is a currency that is similar to any commodity in nature and we note that it is subject to market fluctuations, the most important of which are demand and supply.

Yes, the basic idea of trading is to buy at a cheap price and sell at a high price. We can apply this with all types of blond currencies in addition to stocks, metals and oil markets, as all types of trading through which we can achieve profit if we use it correctly.

• +3 1

Creo que cualquier divisa que operas corres riesgos, solo tienes que estar al día de las novedades para detectar algún impacto y no tener pérdidas, buena suerte 

I don't see any particular risk, because it's among top ten cryptos and it's a stable coin. The only risk I see is to make a mistake on your ltc wallet adress.

Litecoin has low market price and this coin is good for trading for more then 2 months and There are many risks for getting lose if you sell this coin at high price or you exchange it on unsecure exchanger.

If we understand how it works, we will have no risk when buying Litecoin. Yes, I think the problems and risks of buying Litecoin and cryptocurrency are government regulations, but the problems in each country will be different, some are regulated and some are not, so every risk depends on a region.

• +1 1

Litecoin which is sometimes referred to as the silver to bitcoin gold has enjoyed a massive increase in value as at 2019 but these year, the decline has been so hard that its not even upto $100 again, therefore the major risk associated with litecoin is the uncertainty of price /value

• +4 1

Litecoin is actually a very good coin only Tha the sudden fall in its rates has cost some investors to start looking elsewhere for greener pastures 

Litecoin is not a currency that fluctuates a lot, it is usually a good currency to invest in the long term, I have never seen Litecoin plummet considerably, it is a very reliable currency to invest in