What are the risks of trading Litecoin? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

What are the risks of trading Litecoin?

On 1/21/2020 at 12:52 AM, Masum Billah said:

In my opinion, crypto trading is not risky.  Because here you can make money easily by trading.  For this reason I think light coin trading is not a risk meter.

Litecoin is a volatile currency and as a result you cannot trade regularly. If you want to make money, you can make a lot of money by trading Litecoin. You can make more profit with this currency

Humm the risk attached to investing in lite coin is the very same risk attached to every other crypto currencies out there, only that the more popular digatal currencies have lower trading and investment risk. 

Every business have risk of loss and profit. So don't worry about the risk and invest in ltc because this is top level coin of crypto market. And many traders are interested to take high risk factors and earned a lot of profit from trading of crypto market because they have skills of trade. 

I have traded with litecoin, the only thing that I find risky in it is that I do not analyze and do not buy and sell properly so the profit is sometimes not as I expected, I have been trying to learn to improve. this. with any currency, when trading I have this, all because I'm in a hurry

On 1/19/2020 at 10:40 AM, sazzad925379 said:

I think one of the reasons for Ricks trading litecoins is because of the low market value of litecoin.If you are trading litecoins and if the market value of litecoins goes down then you will face huge losses.

our own knowledge and emotions when dealing. Not money. So, the problem of trading on Litecoin is no problem for me. Litecoin trading has the same risks as other cryptocurrencies. As a result, Litecoin has volatile prices and therefore price fluctuations may suddenly change.

I assume Litecoin is not a massive threat, when you have to lose capital, Litecoin cash are pretty low-cost, however if we study when the marketplace is good for you to multiply, I assume there may be minimum hazard.

I do not think that there is any risk in trading Litecoin because it is a regular currency, like all other currencies in the market, affected by conditions and factors like other currencies as well.

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Trading itself is risky not to talk of trading litecoin. Litecoin is good and good for any kind of trading but trading is risky and very risky. 

Yes, of course, especially crypto trading, because whales always manipulate the price, especially the price of bitcoin. If you trade on it, you should always use stop loss.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:49 PM, Monjil22 said:

I think there is no risk in trading Litcoin. Litecoin is a more profitable cryptocurrency. You can make more profit with this currency I agree with you. Litecoin is the most profitable best cryptocurrency

Its popularity has increased significantly. The main focus is on Bitcoin, but a number of other cryptocurrencies have also been revealed. If bitcoin goes down, the price goes down. Because litecoin price is related to bitcoin price. That's all I know about litecoin trading.

4 hours ago, Cookjob22 said:

in my opinion litecoin has more risk than bitcoin. because bitcoin is the mother of other crypto coins but litecoin can be depreciate at any time.

Litecoin is note stable than bitcoin, i prefer to use it to trade than bitcoin, it is more profitable for me. Bitcoin is not bad and great but I prefer using litecoin. 

Litecoin is one of the old and good cryptocurrencies, the unique thing I dont like on it that his price not rising like Bitcoin and Ethereum, is not a stable coin, so I think their investors needs to do some thing about this good coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/19/2020 at 1:36 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

At present, I consider trading Litecoin to be more risky.  This is because Litecoin's market value is constantly fluctuating.  And if your Litecoin price goes down during this time, you will suffer a lot.

The popularity of litecoin is being questioned and demand is also very low compared to bitcoin and investing in litecoin can put you in a worse situation. If we are afraid to take risks, it is better not to trade. As a result, Litecoin trading has the same risks as other cryptocurrencies.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Mrpassion said:

Actually everyone has his own view. Litecoin is not that volatile like that of bitcoin, that might be the reason you chooses it.

Litecoin price is as much volatile as the price of bitcoin, somehow even more, so if you say the risks are on the volatility then Litecoin is your undoing.

3 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

In terms of the movement of the price I don't think it will come into consideration, it move a lot when it comes to moving.

So it is both good for making you profit and also good at giving one big loses, anyway that only means if there is a bitcoin bull run about to happen we must be holding bitcoin.

2 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Like now that the price is rising unexpectedly, that is what we could have been expecting for the price to actually rise.

Even if we did not expect it, it is our fault if anyone missed it, the coins were so down there was no reason to not buy.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:40 AM, Warrior said:

Supposed you buy litecoin now on 58$ and hold this for some days but after some days it goes to 40$ them your 40% totall asset will be gone. That's the only risk in litecoin I think

it still has a large instability opportunity, so perform specific tests and also infer the results yourself. litecoin is one of the fastest coins. If you're doing it right, you don't have to worry, if prices fall. The risk of trading on it is very high, but currently the currency is in a stable state, which means there is still time.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:59 PM, Moneykiller said:

Litecoin is a fluctuated coin and as a result if you cant trade frequently with it you cannot have a good amount of profit.moreover sometime you need to have patience too with this coin.

litecoin is one of the fastest coins. If you're doing it right, you don't have to worry, if the price goes down, doesn't sell, and if the price goes up, it sells. Losing great value and being stolen by hackers becomes the biggest risk trader.

I suppose there is no chance of scam,  the chance only is  down and up which provide us greater frustrations specially if we don't know hownto deal on this kind of situation.

There are several types of risks probable and improbable, the best kites at the time of buying make a bad purchase at a historical price and the currency, another risk is that the exchange has an attack on a hacker and your coins are stolen, while  the most unlikely is that litecoin reaches $ 0.

Bro look there is always a risk when you invest in any cryptocurrency even in BTC. No cryptocurrency is risk free but what matters is your timing of investment and your future analysis of crypto market in converting your trade in profit.

You didn't talk about litcoin in you topic. As you are saying if any country ban crypto and crypto users reduce then it will impact all over the crypto market not only litcoin. 

Litecoin is somewhat strange. Sometimes it is so volatile that you can earn double profit from it but there are some days that Litecoin is killing you to rise a little! It can be traded with all plans but short term plan is most suitable with Litecoin because it doesn't grow gradually like bitcoin and doesn't maintain its value as good as ether. LTC behaves rather independently. In recent days, bitcoin was rising but LTC didn't move! So, don't predict its price based on bitcoin trend.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +4 1

Litecoin trading is not risky because litecoin prices low and  prices not always pump up in sudden, like bitcoin behaves and trading fees also low but mainly see the price chart invest when prices is low, then litecoin trading is profitable.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:32 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The risks are recklessness and buying at the wrong time and this will make you lose or wait long to rise again

Buying any crypto at a wrong time comes with risks of making some loss and it's more like opening a position without proper analysis while trading and the risk of trading any asset including the one mentioned is loss making in times of unsuccessful trades.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, George10 said:

Buying any crypto at a wrong time comes with risks of making some loss and it's more like opening a position without proper analysis while trading and the risk of trading any asset including the one mentioned is loss making in times of unsuccessful trades.

This is so common especially to day traders, many people like day trading but without proper analyses, which leads them to lose some of the money they enter trade with. It is much more better to buy with patience and without greed and at the eight time with proper analyses. 

• +1 1