My Little Yobit Life - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

My Little Yobit Life

Yes i joined yobit because of crypto talk and i start trading on yobit from the earning of crypto talk campaign. And now i getting double profit from it. 

yobit has given me the chance to earn through the campaign that they host with this forum and it has also given me a user friendly interface that i can use in order to learn how to trade and to increase my investment in this way, which i am very happy about and i hope to continue with in the future. also the yobit platform has been easy to use, and has promoted many free coins which i think is an excellent way of marketing for these new coins.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yobit is a good and secure platform. I trade here and very assured. Also I work with cryototalk and receive payments via yobit, can see it is a leading and important platform.

I have been able to learn a lot from the forum since I joined late February. Many have been banned from the forum and when I still have my account, I see as a privilege to continue to do good in the forum. The platform and the campaign has been a lot of help. I hope it doesn't stop. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

It keeps me busy.  Not too busy, but busy nevertheless, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

So, my little Yobit life is kinda, sorta good in a way...

How about yours?

Well, I have a good life in yobit, I can say. Well, I trade there sometimes and it makes my time worthy because I earning on it. Also, yobit gives me chance to make my self happy. I mean through yobit, I began to know some people and gain friends because of their game, the dice. I also have some earning because of it. And now I am earning lots of profit because of yobit.

• +1 1

Yobit created the first my stable even though little income from the internet, and I am happy that my brother told me about this great opportunity to earn bitcoin.

This forum and the platform has become part of my job. I spend a good time daily in publishing and trading on the platform. I have achieved good profits by joining the work on this platform, it is part-time work with a good amount of money.

I use this forum every day but I do not use the YOBIT platform permanently, because it does not have much liquidity and deals are not executed quickly.

Yes I also feel yobit is a good site. I joined yobit 4 months ago. And now I feel that the facility it is providing is very good. So I want to go more months with yobit. I will recommend other friends too to use it

For me yobit give me the opportunity to change my life , it give me opportunity to make some profit by posting a useful post , and also because of yobit and this forum now i have a amount and also i have knowledge with i get it from this forum , and i will investing this amount in trading on cryptocurrency and get more profit and more experience , all of this is thank to yobit and this forum.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:37 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

That's the same thing for me, and we are busy most of time with cryptotalk campaign, but on yobit i am getting paid only, because the investment options their i didn't like its especially the dice and yopony investbox

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that people are earning in cryptotalk campaign and I think that it is needed for us to earn but It is great because we are getting paid by making worth and useful contents here

• +1 1

My little yobit life has been full of experience and a little bit of happiness at the same time. I engaged myself in getting some free coins and also on some investment and trading. Transactions on yobit are fast and also charges less transaction fee compared to other exchanger.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

How about yours?

After entering into this forum site I also improve my many skills. Even I generate many free income from this site. Previous i was so weak on typing english. Now I can write it fluently. Even my typing speed increasing day by day.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yobit is really a great exchange and its moderators are really smart and have good strategies.. They know what they are doing and how to improve this exchange well! I really liked their advertising plan about making this great forum and make yobit more popular.

For me, Yobit and THIS FORUM have BECOME a part of my life, because I spend two hours on this site every day, communicating with people, traders, learning new things, reading articles! This site has made a big breakthrough in my development, and I am actively learning everything here!

The platform Yobit for me is the best platform in the crypto world at the present time, for several reasons including that it is easy to use even for beginners in crypto and maintains your privacy and does not ask you to do KYC and it is very safe and also is the only platform that gave you The opportunity to earn Satoshi by working in a forum CryptoTalk and that's great

We also love my experience on the Yobit platform because it provided me with a lot of opportunities to become a good human being with capital that enables me to undertake large projects and thanks to this forum.

• +1 1

On 5/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

This forum and the platform has become part of my job. I spend a good time daily in publishing and trading on the platform. I have achieved good profits by joining the work on this platform, it is part-time work with a good amount of money.

We, that's good for you mate, for me, I'm using yobit because the profit here in this forum are in yobit exchanger so that i used it but when i withdrawing my profit, I'm doing trading to exchange my coin into other coin and by that, I'm investing some coins and doing trading there.

• +1 1

I'm a person who uses yobit personally. yobit has a variety of facilities. Here you can easily take your earned money in your pocket by trading with a small investment. You can exchange any crypto currency on yobit and there are many benefits.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:46 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I have been able to learn a lot from the forum since I joined late February. Many have been banned from the forum and when I still have my account, I see as a privilege to continue to do good in the forum. The platform and the campaign has been a lot of help. I hope it doesn't stop. 

@Raqeebzy So when and where did you first hear about Yobit exchange? I have been using this exchange for a long time. Exchange does not need KYC verification and it processed all the transactions as quickest as possible. Mainly these two features inspired me to be on this exchange for a long time 😉

• +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

How about yours?

My yobit experience as of now is fun. Sometimes I am making good profit from there just by buying and selling. I also make money through dice there. But it is not easy to earn. You need to be more patient. It's fun to watch the trades that are happening time to time , but it consumes a lot of my time. I could also talk to some yobit user there. Airdrops are good.

This will be good for me but it will work in a good way on youtube sir if you join me or get a chance to work in youtube and future in a good way.It would be better to invest in a better way to be able to improve very quickly But I don't know anything about YouTube. If you are able to do this, you can invest