YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

Obviously my dear, My privacy, my everything. I always suggest you to make a strong private key which cannot break scammer and hackers. Always try to make a key with character, number and symbols combination and you also make a hard copy for your password. Don't login your account on public usages device. I think you can understand it.              

We have to be careful and carefully keep our private keys because they own our personal accounts and all our profits are here, so we have to protect them from hackers and fraudsters. I recommend writing them on an external paper and not on the Internet and not knowing about it so that it is not stolen.

Always remember that in cryptoworld there's a lot of scammers so it is a must to secure all important information bout yourself and account to avoid being scam. Always keep your privacy as you keep your cryptocurrency.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

I strongly agree with you about avoiding logging in you accounts on public system or computers, that's right. There are so many people using this forum and if someone of them working here and used the public computer that you gonna used, your account could also get banned from here because it could be detected as an multiple accounts.

Yes, you are right.  Privacy is more important than money or all things. Crypto world is a big world,  there are a lot of scammer present here, so you need to careful about your privacy. It’s not possible to buy with others think.  

You are right my friend thank you for sharing this useful and informative post. This is very helpful for us . We should also be careful and active from scammers and hackers . We should be careful  from spam and scam sites. Don't  share your personal information with anyone. Change your email password daily or in a week .Use always strong password .

Privacy means keeping information and being careful in any places, devices and networks that we use, staying away from suspicious sites, and not sharing information with any unofficial or reliable party. Where we have seen a lot of people who are exposed to fraud in different ways and to save money and currencies in general, cold wallets should be used as a completely safe option.

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely you are directly in this. Our privicy should be our beginning and end. I was simply talking session this point with my companion. Privicy is fundamental for the tranquility of your brain. You feel stunning on the off chance that you are permitted to keep up your privicy. In the event that we talk about this discussion in the matter of privicy, you said well that we ought not impart our record's subtleties to anyone.

One of the most important things not to joke with as a beginner or even as an expert cryptocurrency holder is your private informations, informations that can be used to access your crypto assets, they are supposed to be kept private at all times 

• +1 1

Privacy is most important thing because if our information know any person if he is bad then he trying to harm us and he can also steal our money 

9 hours ago, henry33 said:

It will be a notable step to help the beginners.Please guys don't share anything private with others specially on public forums like Telegram ,Facebook or What's App.We should also avoid using the same password to our crypto on different sites out there because scammers use different means to scam.We always should keep in mind that privacy is our responsibility and not dare to give our information and identity to anyone because many people on world is wishes to see our failure in life.

So please be aware of your own privacy.

I so much agree with these, 

Your privacy is not something you will allow anyone to see not to talk of sharing it, 

50% of fraudulent activities are activated when we expose our private information to scammers. 

Privacy is very important is cryptoworld, there are scammers everywhere now in cryptoworld, so we should be careful on the type of sites we visits or make trading and investment. 

Privacy is very important, and for this reason when you are trying to create an account in any websites they ask you to choose a strong password. So you need to take care about privacy to be safe in online world. Also if your private keys are secure then you won't be worry about your assets anymore.

• +1 2

It is true. The security is on our hand. It is our duty to keep our money safe as we are the owner of our own bank. There are many emails ofr sometimes tries to create same website but in different domain. So we should always be aware fo which site we are using. Sometimes while installing any app we give them permission to our mobiles some sections. We should look upon that too whether they are trying to get our personal info or not. It is our duty to keep our accounts safe.

• +2 1

I never thought that everything would be safe for us.  You are right that everything we do depends on security.  If for some reason there is a problem with our account insecurity, we will lose everything and we will lose everything.  For that we need to keep our accounts as safe as possible.

• +5 1

Thank you for those advice mate. I think this informations are could be very useful for newbies. It's safe but if you forgot your private key you'll lose all of your assets  for preventing this you should save the key multipla places, and of course don't share your keys to anyone. Some scammers try to steal your keys especially the new people's in crypto world, please ignore them, no one would ask for your private key.

• +5 1

Hi there mate, thanks for all those informations that you have provided in this topic. I think they are really crucial in terms of your overall safety in the crypto world. As there are a lot of scammers and people trying to hack your stuff around, it is very important to take adequate precautionary measures in terms of account security. Thanks again and have a nice evening, cheers !

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Absolutely we should make our accounts as secure as possible because we don't know when the bad time will come. Dilbar we should need to keep all the the secret information of our accounts related to this forum and other exchange account some very secure and save place.

We can also write them at some page and put them in our locker because your mobile can be hacked at any time and you can lost from the much money and data.

Thank you my friend for this valuable information, I am a novice in the forum and I must be careful about these things also I advise everyone to store their private keys in more than one place and that is to save your money

Thanks for reminding us all on the need to be cautious of our privacy. However, our private keys are meant to be kept secret and not be shared or let out to even our spouse/partner. It's meant to be secret between us and us Alone. However, the need to be security cautious should remain at the top of affair as our security is our everything.

I would like you to do very good advice. And all things of human being are private, they are in the private account of the people and why the person is removed, it is very important to work in these places. 

This is accurate and good words my friend. The keys to entering the accounts are the most important thing in the matter and cannot be shared with anyone at all. It should be noted that strong keys are used so as not to be breached by hackers.

security of our money is in our distribute despite the fact that we are in the crypto field. If we insincerity be our secretive keys and mnemonic expression in safety despite the fact that via wallet at that time the supply will be lost. And I besides hint each one to honor their reserved keys on fiercely version as the occasion of in receipt of attacked on

Important information as these keys belong to you alone, as you cannot share these keys with people. You should keep them largely from not stealing them or using them in other ways. Happy daily

Yes security is the most important thing and keeping own account secured is the own responsibility of anyone. Scammers are very active, they always try to find the trap to make victim. So to protect our account depends on us. We have to very careful about the security.