YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

@Guru2050 Absolutely the security of our fund is in our hand while we are in the crypyo field. If we can't keep our private keys and mnemonic phrase safely while using wallet then the fund will be lost. And I also suggest everyone to keep their private keys on hard copy as the chance of getting attacked on clipboard is almost high.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for this good piece of advice. There might be lot of users out their who doesn't know the difference between the public keys and private keys. It is essential that the uses take cautious steps to safeguard their own interest from any sort of unfair practices. Privacy and security should be maintained to be able to have a strong base.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

Yes, don't you dare to give your identity and informations to anyone. We can trust no one in this world. There are many who wishes to see our failures. Your privacy is your responsibility, so for all those who wish to be involved in new platforms be aware of scammers.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

for good post for beginners, I think many people think just because they have less than 100$ in their account they wont be targeted, they think hackers only target those who have millions, but trust me when i tell you that many people lost even less than 100$ in hacks and phishing websites. 2FA is a must do on all accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Thanks for sharing these informative contents. When we are working online we are open to many threats and spammers, so we must be aware of our privacy and keep our self secure from the spammers. We must not share the login credentials online, keep our accounts safe with 2FA, and make sure to check  whether you're logged in to the official websites; there might be phishing attacks, so you must be aware of every risks and incoming threats.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Yes you are right. Beside these things there are many other factors to be considered such as 2fa security feature & use some virus scanner to avoid possible phising or something like that.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

for good post for beginners, I think many people think just because they have less than 100$ in their account they wont be targeted, they think hackers only target those who have millions, but trust me when i tell you that many people lost even less than 100$ in hacks and phishing websites. 2FA is a must do on all accounts.

Well @duncun007 2FA is a good recommendation too, when one is communicating with any sites or Crypto wallets that enable 2- factor authentication. Because it provide a double layer of account security.

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Guru2050 Absolutely the security of our fund is in our hand while we are in the crypyo field. If we can't keep our private keys and mnemonic phrase safely while using wallet then the fund will be lost. And I also suggest everyone to keep their private keys on hard copy as the chance of getting attacked on clipboard is almost high.

Thank you for that wonderful clarification and contribution @Ridam the security to some extent belongs to us, whenever we keep the seeds or keys safe and hidden, our Crypto wallets and other  various sites accounts are secured.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Thank you for this good advice. There may be a lot of users who do not know the difference between public keys and private keys. It is imperative that users take careful steps to protect their interest from any kind of unfair practices. Privacy and security must be maintained in order to have a strong base.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Thank you for your best caring on us  you saved us all from huge threat. privacy is our responsibility and not dare to give our information and identity to anyone because many people on world is wishes to see our failure in life. on forum the summers and hackers increasing day by day for stolen our identity. No one trust anyone blindly. 

• +2 3
  • +5 4

We should always protect our private keys, passwords and emails that we use to access in any of our wallets. There are many scammers and they have different ways of stealing money. Without being extra careful we will lose our coins easily. 

• +2 5
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Guru2050  Thanks for your daily reminder security is very essential in safeguarding oneself funds against some disruptive elements who are also trying hard to defraud innocent people I urge every member should secure he or her funds strictly using security tools.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Our privacy is the main thing we want to keep safe. We don't want to send our details to anyone. So please let it be safe. Privacy is essential to work. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@Guru2050 This is true piece of advice that every crypto user must follow to minimize chances of losing crypto currency to scamers we shouldn't be sharing any privacy details of our wallets or crypto related accounts,we should also avoid using the same password to our crypto on different sites out there because scamers use different means to scam.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

On 9/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Mehar446 said:

Yes you are right. Beside these things there are many other factors to be considered such as 2fa security feature & use some virus scanner to avoid possible phising or something like that.

yea privacy is the most important thing to do, because without it all your assets might be in danger, hackers today are getting very strong they are taking down exchanges as well.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

This is the great information and useful for everyone. I think along with this people should use virtual keyboard as well. I am using it because i have faced bad situation. thanks for the great information.

• +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Digital said:

@Guru2050  Thanks for your daily reminder security is very essential in safeguarding oneself funds against some disruptive elements who are also trying hard to defraud innocent people I urge every member should secure he or her funds strictly using security tools.

Indeed @Digital security issue should not compromise for any sake, it's an individual responsibility for each and every one to take, give utmost concern in order to remain safe and highly secured from attackers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, George10 said:

@Guru2050,we should also avoid using the same password to our crypto on different sites out there because scamers use different means to scam.

Very good point 👌 @George10 using common password for a given account, one is simply jeopardizing the security of the various accounts, making all of the accounts vulnerable for destruction.

We have to be extra careful and cautious of whatever we are doing pertaining to the aspect of our security.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Crypto world is full of scam and when you join it then you have to be careful. Don't share anything private with others specially on public forums like telegram. 

Don't open spam mails and links .you can be hacked. So be careful while trading. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

in addition to above mentioned precautions I think it's is worthy of note, to avoid login in with random pcs/especially ones that are not yours

7 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Crypto world is full of scam and when you join it then you have to be careful. Don't share anything private with others specially on public forums like telegram. 

Don't open spam mails and links .you can be hacked. So be careful while trading. 

Most of all these scammers are located on telegram, one has to be careful and details oriented to avoid falling into their traps 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yeah since even the smallest information could use by the hacker to hack your account, so better to protect it at all cost. Implement another layer of security as much as possible like 2fa in any system you are going to make an account especially if it is financial system. 

This is great information to protect your account.  The two-factor authentication token also provides additional account protection.  I keep the private key on my notebook so that I don't forget it or my phone malfunctions and my money goes away.  I think everyone should make sure that their account is fully protected and that no information about the wallet is shared with anyone.

Edited by peter55
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This kind of content  can always  help a newbie as well as an experienced user to rewind the rules. Thank you for putting it into the front light. Privacy should be maintained wisely otherwise it can cause a lot of trouble in virtual network and with the financial area of money. So being taken care of that you can do anything and do good actually. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Question of privacy is the most important in crypto sphere and you need to be very careful with it. All your crypto money belongs only you and nobody will help you if you lose private key or wallet access, so don't lose your private information

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1