Amnesty in honor of the Forum's Birthday - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Amnesty in honor of the Forum's Birthday

Today and only today, as a gesture of dear will, the Forum Administration proposes the cancellation of the issued WPs.

Anyone interested in this can submit an application in this topic in the format:
1. Login on the forum
2. Comment / confirmation on the study of the Forum Rules:"

Update: The campaign has been extended until the end of the month.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

Dear @Bigpat sir, 

Fortunately, you have already removed my single WP but on this special day, I have a suggestion for you to bring an option to compel newcomers to read forum rules while creating a new account. It can be done by enabling a Pop-Up Window. When user click on registration option rules will be displayed in this way. 

1175291586_Screenshot(57).png.5d14f660803c51106712eb8421ed59da.png

P.S. Hope it will not be marked as spam to receive another WP, LOL 😂🙏

• +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

It is a really great step for cancel the warning points on the occasion of the anniversary of the whole year since the launch of the CryptoTalk forum. I hope all members who have warning points take the opportunity and cancellation of the issued WPs, and thanks to the forum administration

• +2 2

2 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Anyone interested in this can submit an application in this topic in the format:
1. Login on the forum

I checked on the topic, it is locked. Can you explain in more details how to apply, seems like I am missing something. Hopefully, this opportunity might erase my only warning point to be expired next month. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Fortunately, you have already removed my single WP but on this special day, I have a suggestion for you to bring an option to compel newcomers to read forum rules while creating a new account. It can be done by enabling a Pop-Up Window. When user click on registration option rules will be displayed in this way. 

I think this in particular would reduce the unawareness of newbies especially. Then would be a massive reduce in WP allocations to members and there won't be any excuse on the member part if there is need for one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I checked on the topic, it is locked. Can you explain in more details how to apply, seems like I am missing something. Hopefully, this opportunity might erase my only warning point to be expired next month. 

@Raqeebzy Make sure you have got the point what Administrator has told you. Make sure you have read the rules and make an appeal to this topic in the mentioned format.

• +3 2

3 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Today and only today, as a gesture of dear will, the Forum Administration proposes the cancellation of the issued WPs.

1. Login on the forum

Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday!

It is a great step from the forum management to give members new opportunities. I hope to remove my warning points from my profile on the occasion of the birthday of the forum, but I did not know how.

1. @SuperCrypto

2. I confirm that I read all the rules in that post.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Bigpat said:

1. Login on the forum

First of all thanks for giving such opportunity of cancellation of warning point. 

I got a warning point for irrelevant and useless content. 

Because of this post i want to appeal to remove this warning point. 

Thanks in advance. 

1. @malik6314193

2. I read all the rules of given post.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, cryptoalk, for sharing the joy with us celebrating your first birthday and it is nice to have room for indulgence and clean my page from warning points if found.

1. @DavCrypto

2. I confirm that I read the rules very well

Edited by DavCrypto
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you so much @Bigpat this is really an honor for Cryptotalk members. I received 2 warning points since June, 1 for writing 10 posts in a row and another warning point for misuse of signature. Thank you so much!

1. @Calvinpriva

2. Yes, I have read all the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is wonderful. To all the users who received warning points now get a chane to make sure they don't get warning points. This is a really great initiative as it also motivate the inactive users who left because of warning points to re-enter this platform.

• +3 1

@Bigpat  i just received 1 warning point for refer link yesterday so i want to ask you that  is this topic appeal for remove warning also eligible for me??  I have understand my mistake and i dont try to do it in future.. So can you make sure that i can appeal my warning remove proposal too??  Thanks you for your great topic..       

(1) @Dorjoy12

(2) i have read the forum rule strictly ❤      

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 1

At first I would like to congratulate admins and all the mods for completion of a year of the forum.I had got 2 WP and both of them are expired and if you could cancel them it would be pleasure for me. Thank you!

1) @Ridam

2) Yes, I have studied all the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It's a great idea and it encourages members to keep going, I have one warning point that I hope will be removed, thanks CryptoTalk.
1- @ShazaAhmad
2- I confirm that I studied all the rules.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Bigpat said:

1. Login on the forum

I want to thank crypto talk forum which provides a great opportunity of removing warning point on very special occasion. Sir, I got a warning point as I post a useless and irrelevant comment. Please Sir remove it. I am carefully undertaking this warning point

1- @Waqar SatarSatar

2-I read all the rules and strictly follow these rules.

All requests have been processed. All WPs are canceled.

Update: The campaign has been extended until the end of the month.

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Such a wonderful, reputable and marvelous decision taken, giving freedom from issued WARNING POINTS as the forum marked it 1 year anniversary. It's unforgettable day to all members of this forum.

Qudos to all our esteemed moderators and the entire management.

HBD CRYPTOTALK!!!

To the main point, I by name GURU2050 has by virtue of this post read, absorb and assimilate the existing protocols, laws or rules and regulations of the great forum.

I pledge and affirm to remain law abiding member in the forum.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Good job to the forum admin , the cancellation of the warning point I think is part of the amnesty to the members as result of the forum marked one year in campaign .I wish crypto talk a happy birth day. 

yesterday I got a warning point , because I didn't used first charcter capital while I create a topic here . I accept my mistack kindly remove my warning point .

1. @gourav789

2. I have read the rules over and over again , I will never abuse it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is a good step on the part of moderators, although I do not have any warning points, but it will help many other members in making their account cleaner. I hope there will be other initiatives.

I think that this is a great initiative and the cancelling of the warning points will really help in the motivation levels of the forum members. Furthermore, i think that this is also a way in which the admin is trying to usher in the new campaign for the TALK token as well and to celebrate their birthday of the forum. 

I do have one question though, and if anyone can help me i would be very appreciative. I have previously received warning points that expired and are no longer active in my account. Do such warning points hold any weight and should i request for them to be cancelled? 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 9/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bigpat said:

1. Login on the forum

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity.

Happy birthday to cryptotalk ounce again, and a big thanks to all the moderators, I'm writing this comment in line with the main purpose of this topic on appeal to cancel warning points from our profiles,I have 3 warning points for posting useless contents and 1 for signature violation, I would like them cleared from my profile though all have expired thanks.

1. @George10

2. I confirm to have read and understunderstood all the forum rules,I also promise to continue abiding by them.

This is a really great initiative specially on the birthday of the crypto talk platform. This motivates the user's received warning points rectify the mistakes and come back to the platform as active users creating more good quality content that would be beneficial for both the other users. Such initiatives should be encouraged as these instill sense of encouragement for the users.