Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

Hi there my friend. Thank you for sharing this information with the community. I think we all should be careful about obeying the forum rules because they exist for the purpose of keeping this platform safe and clean. The information we need is under the "about forum" subsection and they are reliable since they have been written by the administration. Have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is a very good as the moderator are trying to clean up the forum to avoid the scammer and the member who are cheating to the crypto talk so it is very good and moderator are doing very good thing to clean up the forum.

Today afrer compeleted my first 100 post is eight day and i don't receive any post paid in my account i am very sad because today is my first earn come and earning is zero i hope administration will open the withdraw button

This is really bad for this site. We shouldn’t create similar post. Cause multiple same post will be harmful for this site. It's make this site unnecessary. So we should always create legit post.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Hi dear you are right and it's a good step of fourm  to clean from scams or scammers and so that people follow rules so that we can earn here and do post with useful content and unique content so that people learn through it

Thank you for notifying us about the cleaning up system. I'm not a former member of this forum so I don't understand how the cleaning up works in this forum. But my post in this site are all meaningful and I'm proud of it.

• +2 1

Even recently it has occurred, that massive post were eliminated in the forum due to high number of generic or low quality information. If you don't want your post to get deleted you should focus on sharing relevant post that will be useful to everyone

Post what we have, we should stay out of all these things so that we are similar to what we are Smile in such a way that we can read them So I hope that we will continue to make hot bookings and continue to work in such a way that it will prove to be a benefit for us. 

• +1 1

You are correct mate it's been a long-lasting since we encountered the gathering tidy up therefore,we ought not underestimate it by begin overlooking the discussion rules and begin posting insignificant substance like I have likewise seen from what different individuals from this discussion are doing in light of the fact that as you said discussion tidy up can occur at whenever.

I have just witnessed this cleaning because it happened to me recently and I was unaware of this, but it is very useful because that way the forum is freed a bit of spammers and thus we will have a better community.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a great post. We all have duties in this forum and one of them is reporting spam and scam posts so admins can do their job. I've been here for a couple month and we always need some clean up because sometimes people just making post for finishing their daily limit. If you're new you should do your research and make informative post so you can be a efficient member.

• +1 1

well ! The best feature of cryptocurrency is that is its administration  cleanup the scammers 🙃 this site can also called as  anti-scammer 😀 

My friend, of course very important and awareness post for everyone.  Everyone will be careful with this post.  Senior members must post relevant and meaningful posts that are useful and useful to everyone.  Create posts that are acceptable and useful.  Create awareness among users.  And the authorities always remove low quality and useless posts.  So work according to the rules of the forum.  Earn and gain knowledge easily.

You talk about it as if i is a warning and I cannot understand why ... honest members should have nothing to be afraid of... you said it yourself the administrators are deleting scams and members who have violated the rules .. so I think there is nothing to worry about and this is the natural course of things.

My dear friend, this is an important topic for the members of every cryptocurrency forum. Everyone should be careful with the idea from this and it is an important issue for the senior members.  Useless and low quality semantic posts in this forum are deleted.  So post according to the rules, earn and increase knowledge.  Thanks.

• +5 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

I thought so much about that as withdrawal did not work and I couldn't relate on what's happening with the forum, all I thought of was that the forum is closing up because as a new member I don't have much experience with the activities of this forum but in order words with this write up of yours which serves as a reminder I now understand what happened few days back.

On 12/24/2020 at 5:27 PM, David84 said:

You talk about it as if i is a warning and I cannot understand why ... honest members should have nothing to be afraid of... you said it yourself the administrators are deleting scams and members who have violated the rules .. so I think there is nothing to worry about and this is the natural course of things.

it's a respectable tread of fourm  to innocent from scams or scammers and therefore that intimates go behind regulations as a result that we preserve earn at this juncture and puzzle out send with positive please and irreplaceable satisfied and subsequently. 

Such cleaning is useful to form. After all, we come here to gain new knowledge, and not to read flood and spam from scammers. If you write useful, not small messages, then you do not need to worry, moderation does not delete such posts.

I have noticed this also but the moderator might have some another solution for this .I believe to create eassiness for others and not difficulties we should post useful and informative posts for others to help them understand this forum and it's rules and should not post useless 

With this cleaning it helps to keep the forum alive this only shows how attentive the administrators are, and this is the most fundamental of any forum I did not know its duration but it is something that improves the forum.

Oh thanks dear friend for giveing us this information.it is really necessary to clean this forum and delete the useless post.

Best of luck everyone!

I also notice that they are banning people whenever it is unavailable to withdraw any earnings here in the forum. My friends that were banned here in the forum are banned during the time that we cannot transfer balance to our wallets.

This maintenance is a bit long but it has a great effect on the community so I appreciate it because thanks to this there is less spam on the platform and there will also be more active new members.

you are right

I noticed that and I was shocked at the number of members that I considered experts, but they were banned from the forum because they were fraudsters or cheaters.

We are to be thankful for the forum moderators for performing their duty fully

And we have to help them with this by reporting any of the scammers

Yes we the newbies have to be careful and take lesson from the senior ones because we can see the mistake they make which lead to their banned so let us try and follow the rules and regulations of the forum