Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

It's good that the moderator cleans the forum from those who are scammers so that we can work better here in the forum .

Thank you for reminding us and at the same time assuring us that legitimate members need not worry about anything. Occasional cleanup of any forum is good for everybody concerned. It will only make the forum healthy.

8 minutes ago, Suffele said:

So you are right in what you say and we are currently going through the cleaning of the forum since a few days ago and we do not know until when that cleaning will be, and through this I have seen many profiles with a high rank that were banned, so here we always have to do things right

Definitely right mate. It been like a week now since the cleaning process started.  Most high members are banned for may be violating the rules of the forum.  No body is against the rules in the forum. So we need to be careful about our stay here. 

Hi @CalvinprivaDuring the last PayPerPost compaign, it occurs toward the finish of consistently and the withrawal button is seized for as long as seven days. I think it halted as of late since everything changed and there was lesser spam in the discussion; the mediators may initiate it again since the other BTC installment is on once more. This theme is in reality acceptable so apprentices know and there won't be a lot of dread if this beginnings.

• +1 1

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Dear @Calvinpriva thanks for your cautious post. It's obligatory for us to post/create the useful and  good post. If we do this then we will be safe from getting ban or warning.

we must obey the rules of the forum.

• +3 1

14 hours ago, riazpakistani said:

we must obey the rules of the forum.

Of course @riazpakistani when we write useful articles and follow the riles of the forum we will avoid warning points and a ban as well. Perhaps now the forum is in cleanup because BTC payments is not working, so we should be extra-careful so that we can not violate the rules.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes all former members know how to work in forums.  If you do not work properly on the forum then you will be banned from the forum.  Those of you who are new will be aware of these issues and will always abide by the rules and work in this forum.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Great information ☺

I didnt aware about this system.  Now i get this.  And i think that everyone always should do useful posts, it will help you to avoid ban and warning points too. And is it going on?i noticed that many posts of us already got delete.  Whatever from today i will prepare myself for cleaning                  

Is it normal to take it too long for them to finish the clean up? I already experienced last month I guess but it only took a day I think so I was worried since I have planning to sell my Bitcoin once the price of it become 20k Dollar, but I think it is for the betterment of the forum so I would just wait until they finish the clean up.

Very interesting topic for me, it's also an alarming post for the lazy people who don't want to work honestly. It's a good decision by the administration for us to remove the spammers. The moderators became super active now they are counting only a very useful post. We should also help the moderators to remove the spammers by using report option.

• +1 1

I hold perfectly agree with you. Beginners must be conscious as former members we by now see how the cleaning is. The only thing which a fortune of members feel depressing about forum cleanup. I comply with particular of the members of this forum at hand no manage to go after the regulations and control of the forum since here gain before now Master all in the forum  the no consumption to go after the handbook interest and that is extremely difficult we necessity to go mutually by distribution divergence dreams that will brand this forum to be progress.

On 9/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good luck!

Wow what a wonderful information @Calvinpriva. I've been wondering why the method of my payment on talk token has changed. I was thinking may be I got into a trouble. So the forum is doing a clean up. This is really good. I have confidence about my work so am not panicking. Thanks for the information mate.

• +2 1

The moderators forum clean is commendable and appreciated because it boost the confidence of members and it would promote motivation in the forum.so we must try as possible to ensure our post are meaningful and useful in order not to be deleted.let us stay away from what is violated in order to be on the safe side

Edited by Mubarak Salihu Ahmed
Replying to the topic twice.its a mistake thank you

All the members should have remind it that when cleanup process start than our moderators delete useless posts not of any importance.they also banned the inobedient members of the forum as a punish.so, always try to do best so that you may in security from punishment.

I am working according to the rules in the forum and if I work according to the rules, my account will be safe.  There are spam members and many posts in the forum that are unusable, safe account if you refrain from such activities.  Everyone should refrain from doing things that are forbidden to do in the forum.

Thank you dear friend for exposing this publication with such important information that you offer us to understand why you delete many of my publications and because I see publications that their creators are expelled I think it is very good on the part of this great platform called cryptotalk that from time to time is bring cleaning attend great forum will be better organized
A big greeting to the whole community

We have to work carefully by following the rules of this forum. Because many people have threatened everyone by posting inappropriately in this forum. Moderators are deleting those posts. Again, many are banning them.  So we should discuss the right subject matter carefully.

• +5 1

Thank you for your kind information. I think it will help me to know about new concept. As a new mamber,  it’s really helpful for me. Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for all users,  so we need yo create unique and useful post and clean up the forum from all kinds of misinformation and spam

• +3 1

Of course, my dear, you are right, as enough time has passed in order to test the cleaning process, as we have to abide by the rules of the forum and publish the important topics that help the members to benefit from them very much.

I think you are right and the cleaning is being happened right now because there is a stop on the payment in BTC and we are already getting in talk tokens but let's see if the ban all of us for some good members to because it is possible for them to fall under the algorithm

• +3 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good luck!

Everyone should know about this because clean up is not just focusing on old.members, it also targets those members that is not doing well so we have to make sure that we have enough role to not get banned.

• +2 1

Thank you for such useful information . ANd its also our duty to maintain our account by posts beneficial information because all new members get information by reading this and  to Save ourselves we  should also follow the rules of forum.

• +3 1

@Calvinpriva 

As you can see that the administration is very active in this platform for the last few days and they are removing spammers from here on this forum. As we can all see that for the past many days many people are facing the problem that many of their posts are getting deleted. The post is being deleted in his place which is wrong and against the rules of this forum. And of these, there are those members who have also been in the warning point, and while there are many members who have also banned account. As you know, all the moderators on the platform right now are standing against the spammers and eliminating them. As moderators is performing his responsibility in a very good way, we should also follow the rules of this forum and prove this forum to be a very good.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order to join this form it is important that we have complete knowledge about it then we should also follow its rules and regulations and make a good usefull post.If our post is not good and is not equipped, the moderator deletes the post and keeps clearing the form.

Some members that are not worrying and scary thing to wait for .

• +2 1

It is good to delete posts that are not important, although as a beginner, this made me afraid of deleting my posts, but I think that with the passage of time we will work more on how our posts are effective and appropriate to the terms of the forum

• +3 1