Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

Thank you for giving us this advice its was very good and now i will be Very careful because you are a senior member and you many thinks good and clearly than other members but i have a question what if we are doing all the things right like crypto moderator will banned us if we don't against the rules and regulations.

• +3 1

I have quite known this for a while now as i had seen the horror's of it in bitcointalk however it doesnt happen that much there but thats indeed true though its very scary when you dont know what could possibly happen to your account as you just hope nothing bad happens either way.

I don't basically have idea what the forum clean up means, because since I joined the forum it has not been done by any of the moderators or the forum administrators, but I believe it a form of clearing spammers and other members that want to violate the forum rules

hello, thank you all to do this to make this platform a better place for learning and earning money, everyone should know what is he doing and what kind of posts and topics he share in this forum, if it is useful so will never be afraid of deleting posts

hello my friend, you are right every member should follow the rules of this forum and have to make useful posts and topics that everyone benefits from it.

this happened few day back when many members were disabled from the payment and they were blocked too the moderators told they were almost 400 in the total.

i do understand the need for it and am very wary of it going forward as well. One of the main reasons for the post deletion and forum clean up in my opinion was useless and repetitive topics rather than posts and therefore the posts with that topic are deleted as well

I don't want to imagine seeing myself out of this platform . Once again I appreciate the senior member who wrote this post, I learnt a great deal again. I am a newbie anyways

This platform keeps cleanup after a short time. We need to make a lot of beneficial Topic and along with it very informative posts.Along with this follow the rules of cryptotalk well. By doing this we can save our account from being closed.

If there are new members here who don't know about it then they have to have a lot and know something good then they just need to know a lot about this thing then they have to follow the rules here then hopefully they can do something good here  Because from here you have to adhere to a lot of good things. You have to work well here. You have to discuss a lot of good things. You have to comment on good posts. You have to keep up with everyone.

Thank you very much for the warning, I did not know that cryptotalk had a deep cleaning periodically, it seems like a very good idea, many useless publications are still active and that cleaning will be good, I still think that all of us who dedicate ourselves to doing things should be calm Well, publish as required by cyptotalk, let's be careful not to break the rules and when we create a publication, let's make it useful, the newest ones have the opportunity to imitate those with more experience, that will help us to do everything right.

If we have people trying so hard to make sure that they get the advantage of the forum but trash it , they are in for a rude shock we are also given the power to down vote, and especially about 5 negative rating to make sure that we are able to make then get out of our forum. 

Hi friend!

The moderators clean the forum every once in a while. But I think someone who posts helpful posts and constructive comments cannot be blocked as long as they don't break the rules. All we have to do is be careful and publish Understandable and useful posts for everyone here.

On 9/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice friend. Currently new here and find my way around the forum, I guess this really been a good member of the forum require constantly updating oneself to enable one post significant stuff about crypto currency.

it is an extraordinary thought to assist people with recalling this information infrequently especially the students so they don't freeze , as of now they debilitated the catch again and it looks they are making a clean to the conversation from spammers , as of now everyone trust their posts are sufficiently important so they don't get eradicated

Hello my friend With regard to the maintenance of the forum, mediators every period clean the forum and ban, some, people who do not abide by the required rules and regulations, all you have to do is to adhere to, and be careful, and the publications, useful, protect the member responsible for it from, the ban

• +1 1

I am agree with you,you mean we are getting benefit from this forum .We should give them in return in thee shape of work hard and follow their cryptotalk rules .I am agree because this is our duty ,we should try our best to give benefit in return .

• +2 1

Thanks for the notifying us,although i'm still a beginner and haven't experienced that yet,but this serves as abig warning to us,we just habe to work hard and make our contenta informative also try to violate any of the forum's rules,in order to stay away from being penalized in the forum

This is a very good thing if the moderator clean the forum from the scammers and the Cheaters. We should appreciate moderator to talk this kind of step because the scammers are here to cheat us.

Edited by Furious valkary
  • +2 1

Thanks for your information I really appreciate it now that we newbie have know this we will have to be careful with our self in this platform and make the necessary things needed in tha forum  thanks for your topic

Yes, moderators clean the forum at once.  But I think those who have posted helpful and constructive comments cannot be blocked unless they break the rules.  All we have to do is be careful and understandable to everyone here.

do you think that the innocent and the good members are too banned in the cleanup ? I think there are some members who are the good one and they are removed from the compaign.

Hello what do you want to say actually I don't know but I say you yes you are right. Many post deleted by the administration at the same time. So I think it is the best way make useful post and avoid from fake people.

• +1 1

Thank you for your post.I am new here .i learnt  many things from  your post.I have not heard of forum cleaning.but it sounds scary.tis is very fearful for me

Thanks for your information given to us we really appreciate it because without all this we can know that is why we call our seniors our teachers because we are learning more from them wish your more wisdom