Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

The best thing is the cleanup may happen at any time so every members here must focus to maintain the standard of their messages. Posts has been deleted several times as I have noticed in my post count on Yobit even recently but my reputation remains the same. I think someone who posts helpful posts and constructive comments cannot be blocked as long as they don't break the rules.

No dear i don't know about your great post because i am a beginner here i learnt about  many knowledge able think about  your post no doubt its plate forum provides us for value able knowledge about crypto  currencies and many other things about its plate forum i love your post.

• +2 1

This is true and it is a topic the newbies have to take note of in creating posts. The newbies and the the beginners must make sure the topic they want to create has not been created before. Creating topics that has been created before is like violating the forum rules which will give u warning point and your post will be counted not useful and deleted.

Every once in a while, the moderators clean the forum. But as long as they don't violate the rules, I think anyone who posts supportive posts and positive comments can not be blocked. What we need to do is be cautious and publish comprehensible and supportive articles for everyone here.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reminder dude i always try to share some useful information in my post and never post less than 100 characters and not plagiarized anything from others post i hope my account will not be banned by the moderators 

Yes dear I also want to save me I also want to work hard and constantly working on this forum and get postitve reputation now I want to create good post to save me. 

It is good to know that moderators carry out these types of actions in order to maintain the integrity and quality of the forum. I came to Cryptotalk knowing that here I could learn about cryptocurrencies and that I could also post my knowledge and experiences. I believe that many do not take their work seriously, even knowing that they can be rewarded for their efforts.

This happens at the end of each month, and the delete button is stored for up to a week. I think this has recently stopped as the issue has changed and there is less spam in the discussion; moderators can be restarted as other BTC payments are reset. This topic is great, so beginners should know.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post,  I did not join long ago,  bit definitely this issue of forum cleanup is a good thing because from the post you said that it's basic purpose is to clean the forum from useless topics. 

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post,  I did not join long ago,  bit definitely this issue of forum cleanup is a good thing because from the post you said that it's basic purpose is to clean the forum from useless topics. 

If you are beginners then you should be careful in your work. Because if you are copying the information from other sources then you haven't enough reputation that is enough for your earning. So be careful and write a note on any topic with a good aspect. So if you are beginners then you should know about this forum. Because it's some policies are good but some time it implement it strictly. So when you are writing on anything then be careful and write about the topic correctly.

Grateful friend, these are topics like this that I like to read to educate myself on the events of the forum, according to you, as a new member of the platform I support you in reading the rules carefully so as not to violate any of them and lead to the banning of our accounts  .

This is true, my friend, every period, the moderators process a great deal of curtailment in the forum and delete useless posts, get rid of spam and fraud, in addition to stopping the process of withdrawing the balance so that moderators can recharge Bitcoin wallets

But I think someone who posts helpful posts and constructive comments cannot be blocked as long as they don't break the rules. All we have to do is be careful and publish Understandable and useful posts. 

Yes may be they know all things because been are new here and may be in that time this problem faces everyone but now this time there is no any issue I think now withdrawal button is working.

• +1 1

What the topic creator was trying to say with the old members know this is because some are affected when the forum is clean up some mbees most be affected due to one or rwp reason acted by a membe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for this article that it will help us in our work so that we can succeed and you must follow the rules established in this forum so that no post we publish is deleted, and we must make sure that the information in it is correct and that it meets the appropriate conditions and not randomly working

This is serious and if former members do know more about it, what exactly do they know about and what is the reason behind their treat?

• +2 1

Some days ago I also noticed that number of people saying that the button of sending btc balance is not working but at the main time when this button started working number of users banned and number of people removed from copmaign number of users scamming at this time but they don't get banned or remove from copmaign so they think that we don't get banned so they working continuesioly when the cleaning of the forum started they all get banned. 

Yes and thank for this post. I seen so many topic and post are repeated on foru. Which ahve same meaning but wording change. This is wrong . So i think that can be reason of ban account.  I seen an other things which is irrelevant post. So it is against of rule and can be the reason of ban. So avoid of this things and select usefull post for posting. Because this type of post haven't any benefits. 

• +1 1

Before I join crypto currency I firstly ask the rules that guide the forum to avoid anything that will affect me,is good to ask and I did so as not to be caught by any illegal thing which is not accepted in the he platform

Thank you soo much for the information.I have experiance this case before and lot of members talk about this as a matter of fact not effected at all i try as much as possible to make my  post clear and useful and then we recieve reputation when we effected and informative others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes gentleman you said absolutely right I have an idea the former member is know about this issues so you should to be careful and you should to follow the rules of this forum to prevent you from the ban on this forum

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have shared this useful information as we can see that this situation has also come at this time that we are not able to transfer our yobit balance. Because after some time, the moderator and administrator clean the forum from useless topics and stop the feature of balance transfer for sometimes.