Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

Hi mate ,

We need to be careful of what we are posting and creating into the group because cryptotalk members need to increase more knowledge and idea , before posting try to observe what your posting so that it benefits the forum or group members.

They must be overfriendly with forum set of laws and make investments greater time to generate superiority posts by way of thru an alternative fake balance sheet i assume directors draw close to discovery for a time to proscribe multi-debts monetary information of systematic cheaters.

Thank you for this topic. Because am also a new member here.. Going through your your comments have already gain some knowledge about the rules and regulations which guide this amazing forum. It feels good to be here, Because am learning alot already 

Thank you for giving such a informative knowledge . Because majority of the beginners don't care about the forum rule. They think that they don't catched by administrators of the forum and this forum is too large so we can escape easily.but give the information of the day when moderators start their functions.

Since I joined this forum, the payment process has been stopped, which means that the withdrawal button from yobit has been closed and a lot of posts are being deleted. And I think a lot of members have been banned and more members are being banned. In such a situation, we should not give up and work patiently.

• +2 1

Thank you dear for this information. I also reads so many posts about the cleanings. But this is a great step towards scammers by administration.  And again thanks by this information.

Thank you very much for this information I am a new member and it is important to know this as currently the button to send the balance to our balance is disabled and I did not know why, I hope this cleanup does not affect me as I have not done anything for it. 

Yes dear you are right As we all that a large number of scammers are present on this platform so we should need to be careful from them because scammers are very dangerous for our money 

Eh, I'll know. Now, apparently, the same situation continues for several weeks. Meanwhile, the bitcoin rate is about 40,000. It would be nice to sell what has accumulated on the exchange for messages :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Let your post be constructive, informative and educative for the benefit of other members in this forum. Create topics that are useful 

Also my posts is delete i think 20 or 25 0osts deleted by moderaters that's why i think we should write properly and every post is good because if we don't write a more than 100 character post we will not get paid payment and our post was deleted

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Am so happy about this topic because this topic warning urs to becaful about this furum so brothers and sisters don't do any haw about this furum if you want to admin to banned you

We the old members are familiar with the forum cleaning up where useless post or topics are deleted so it not a new thing but it only new for beginners the more reason beginners don't need to rush whenever they ate making post so that they can create something meaningful

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

I think you are right. This te is very important when admins stop the withdraw button on yobit and clean the forum from scammers. Many scammers are banned in these days and many useless posts are deleted .

Yes dear friend you are right that the moderator is cleaning the forum and banned those peoples who create the useless posts so to be very careful on this forum and always make the quality posts and do the good comments on useful topics which are meaningful for others members.

We should let the former members know what they know. Because we have to learn everything from them. If we are told what we do not know, we will be very happy and be careful.

I have learned a new rule of this forum just now. This message is totally new to me. But I see sent to my BTC balance button is not working for 20 days. Can I think now it is a mission of cleaning mission? Overall all members should create all time good quality posts.

My friend you are absolutely right this is very good decision of moderator to stop the withdraw button many scammer are remove from this form many useless topics has been deleted by moderator if we want to surview in this form we follow the rule and regulation we create useful topic which is full of knowledge and information 

Exactly I also see that when the vitrol button on your bed stopped then the admins and moderators of this forum started Good evening this forum from scammers and useless content. The admins and moderators delete the Jewish less content that is violating the rules of this forum and in this way or comments that we write on these topics these are also called deleted so we have no worry in these days and work with ambition and consciousness to stay in this forum.

Yeah, this is completely true, the forum moderators used to clean up the forum on a weekly basis at least in the previous forum campaign and delete several bad posts and blacklist many accounts, including for old users, because of their breach of the forum rules, but I think that after the latest changes in the forum, the forum is spammer-free and most of the members abide by the rules.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right it's a time when forum cleanup from all the scammers so we should be careful in doing our work because we never find such a wonderful forum  again we should not do spelling mistakes and always make good content and do not make cheep reputation because it is dangerous for your job.

Thanks for this information as some beginners are just learning about the forum clean up right now .. it will serve as a guide to us to be more cautions of our dealings in the forum

Thanks for your useful and valuable information. I want to always follow the rules and make posts and make posts with fresh mind. I want to always work here and patient my self.