Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Hi dear i agree with that success is depend on your post and comment. If you try to best post with the creative knowledge and information then people like and good react to your post. And you earn the good money by your knowledge.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear @Guru2050 first of all let me congratulate you for that amazing achievement. I pray for you to get more achievements in this forum. You are amazing and I read every single post of yours. Because I learn Evey time whenever I read your post. Keep growing up dear. My best wishes are with you. 

Yes.  Dear its our prime duty to become a good reader and learner.

And this can only be happend by consistency.

Try to avoid illusions and fantasy world.

Create your own worldby helping others.

And keep motivated inevery situtaion.

And incrypto talk world you will gey maximum benefit by listening and observing oyhers points of  view.

Its beeen much helpful for you.

And success, will follow you if you work daily. 
Helpful for other.

Create a guideful posts which gives maximum benefits to others.

Have faith 

one day 

you will get 

what you have been 

waiting for.

my best wishes for you 

Your achievement is great and you deserve it because you are tired of what you offer and what you have achieved will be a great motivation for you to offer more and more. Your participation encouraged me a lot to always strive to present my best and be one of the applicants and give the benefit to me and others.

Yes you are absolutely right that it is depends upon our activities that what we are gonna doing ,how we are trying to trade all of the success depends upon this.what is our method , and are we following the rules properly b,do we know the trading method etc

Such posts and people always a source of motivation to do good and more better at this forum . I heartily congratulate you on such achievement and hope that I could be able to create such quality content to see my name on leaderboard. Stay Blessed!

Yed absolutely right dear.  If you post such a valueable post so good get reputation and you will earn money.  You learn many new things this forum.  Thanks and good luck everyone. 

Yes you are absolutely right. Success may be depend on your work. When you create a good post. I wish you best of luck.

Exactly hardwork is the key to success.Just keep working hard and try to create a useful post on this forum for positive reputation.We learn through our experiences.I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

I congratulate you on the success you have achieved. In fact, success requires self-confidence, more effort and faith in what you do.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such informative information, and second congratulations on your best achievement. It is the best method to motive the people and encourage them. After this motivation people should create the useful posts and create the informative and attractive content. These are such things which makes your post paid. 

Success has to do with a lot but it is important to reach our targets and avoid mistakes to make it less hard, but the forum too is important for this and the work of all between us that can make us reach higher and better growth. We are all together in cryptocurrencies and we trade and earn but we can fail if we not know how to trade or work, so we have to learn about how to make the most of these section

Hi to everyone it's very helpful and informative when see post of diffrent topics and specially when in easy words and meaningful and full of learning and knowledge I think this is best platform to learn 

Yes, my friend, the person must work to learn before doing anything, because working without information is useless only for the person to put useful information and gain good reputation because it is the basis of your account and the person determines the extent of your interaction with the members

Dear friend i am agree with you.By doing well posts we can make a lot of money.To make money we should do hard efforts. 

A work well done to my senior companion, you likely buckled down in trying to find the freshest data within the domain of advanced monetary standards, to communicate it to the leftover portion of the people, until you got these awesome standing, you certainly justify it, and all juveniles ought to imitate your example.

Yes, our success in this forum depends on the content of our posts. If we publish good content, that is, post useful informational topics, we will benefit and our reputation will increase and we will benefit from this forum and we will be successful.

First of all, I congratulate you and thank you for your useful topics. And for the reinforcement that you provide for beginners. Thus, we have motivated to skip the beginners stage in this forum.

I congratulate you, my friend, on this wonderful achievement and encourage you to continue this progress and prosperity ... If you were not a distinguished member with useful and valuable publications, you would not have reached the rank that you have now. The intensification of efforts and continuous research and trying to get acquainted with all the basics, rules and conditions contained in this forum helps to produce better and write valuable and interesting publications that attract everyone to it and seek to follow you to benefit from it and from your information and experiences

Success is closely related to the amount of effort exerted intelligently. In my opinion, this is the best time you will get success, so try harder to take advantage of things in a smart and simple way without much effort.

Yes mate your words are really motivational. The you represent is very nice. Your words definitely motivate so many members. I am sure about that. You words are really right that success is connected with what we are posting and what we are doing.

You are definitely correct and I fully agree with you dear. To become successful, we have to work hard and attentively. We have to maintain all instructions here. Besides we have to create useful, informative and unique posts and it must be easy so that people can understand it easily. 

Congratulations my dear friend for this great and good  achievement Our first assignment in this forum is this. We impart the finest of our information towards creating helpful and useful topics  create on this forum... which are effective posts that everyone will take good benefits from this...

Dear Mate, First of all many congratulation on this success. Hoped you always grow like this. These all rewards all give back of your hard work and efforts. You deserve these all rewards. We all have to work hard like you to earn more reputation. Once again many congratulation for you friend.