Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Connecting with the right people is hard, and getting them to do things for you is even more complicated. Connecting with the people who can accelerate your success 1000x is even harder, yet those are the people who can help you achieve a ten-year goal in six months. But mainly success is based on how to manage your efforts correctly and tidily. Still, in our society, we didn't get the correct meaning of success and never understand the importance of how we can quickly achieve success. Furthermore, success is based on what we can write and how people will effect by our post.
In real-world time, we see how people will affect by our posts or our posts are correct and make sense because all these circumstances will make us successful and lead to the stairs of success.

Yes indeed it's true. Because we got reputation based on our writing skill.

Success is not easy. If you want success you have to work hard for get it and knowledge is the key of success. If you don't know about the topic you’re post, you will just end up writing some useless thing which is take you to bad reputation. But if you have enough knowledge about the topic, you can make a valuable and unique post and you can get positive reputation for that.

Congratulations my friend that your work here is wonderful and deserves appreciation for your help in giving information and presenting your business to everyone. We must all be cooperative and help each other by sharing our experiences and opinions

Success is in a person’s hand. If he/she wants to achieve their goals and become their own business owners they should struggle hard to make their future bright. Few years of hard working leads to life time success. So i advice you to learn more and more and collect more knowledge so that you may succeed oneday. 

I congratulate you with all my heart on what my friend has achieved. That is wonderful. I hope to achieve this soon and feel this joy soon.

• +1 1

Welcome and I wish you all success in this forum. And to continue to get good reviews, and of course we all have to adhere to you and contribute to the progress, prosperity and development of this forum.

Congratulations for this good work in obtaining a good reputation. You are now an example of providing useful information to others and a moral motivation to reach success on this platform.

• +2 1

Congratulations mate you have motivated alot of cryptotalk members especially the beginners. I'm sure most of them will strive to achieve more great things in this forum because of your achievements especially those who feel they can't do it. Your posts are very informative and easy to understand.

Yes, my friend, I noticed that through the appearance of a large number of your posts in front of me, and when I read them, I realized that the number of reviews he obtained did not come from the least, as you present a very good level of publications and I am pleased with your topics and I hope to become like you.  Safely

Of course, friends, your success is a result of your useful publications and your own research in the field of cryptocurrencies, so the more accurate and clear your post is, you will definitely achieve a good reputation and profit.

Yes, this is true. Something that happens to a person is the result of his actions, and success is also one of these things. Regarding the coding world, your success is the style of writing and good posts.

Congratulations, you must have worked hard in searching for information and new ideas on the Internet and references to share with the rest of the members, in a clear and attractive manner, until you earned this good reputation.

yes, in this forum success is what you read and write. I think if you want to be a successful person then you have to do good and useful post. Its reach you in your goal. 

We should always put is at the back of our minds that our primary assignment in this forum is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold and it related activities because due to lack of this things is why some of us do get banned completely from the campaign, so when you do good you will surely see good🤑

Absolutely,congratulations. Your posts are informative and good. Hardwork,dedication and good contents are a key to success. I wish you all the best for future too. 

Of course, in order to succeed and achieve achievements, you must choose what you publish carefully in order to achieve success quickly and with less effort.

Absolutely, your success in the forum is related to the amount of interest that you spread and the amount of knowledge that you gain and teach it to beginners in this field, the more useful your posts are, the more members who give you a good reputation.

• +3 1

I congratulate you for getting the highest good reputation this week
This will encourage you to always provide the best and spread the useful knowledge to everyone

Congratulations, my friend, for this outstanding work, which is a great motivator for hard work and great focus, and we wish all the best.

I congratulate him warmly, my friend, on your achievement. Yes, the real success lies in your satisfaction with yourself and with what you offer. We must always work to develop ourselves and our capabilities, with success.

Well done, congratulations to you. You got some what you wanted because you deserve it. This is the result of your good work and evidence of your desire to progress and your perseverance at work. This encourages all the new members and contributes to their motivation. Hope you can achieve the rest of what you want.

Well big congratulations brother as you say success is about what you post and the content you have in your post,that's mean you are a successful person keep working like that ,for sure you will have more reputation in this forum and I will like to be famous too.

• Useful or interesting 1

wow congratulation for your achievements buddy, actually hard work really pays. If we want to be successful in this forum then we should prepare to work hard on creating a good quality posts and we also have to be patient because to achieve any height it will take some time. 

Success entails many things, but it is critical to meet our goals and avoid mistakes in order to make things easier; moreover, the forum, as well as the collaborative efforts of all of us, will help us achieve higher and better growth. 

We are all trading and earning cryptocurrencies together, but if we do not know how to trade or work, we will fail, so we must learn how to make the most of them.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Well big congratulations brother as you say success is about what you post and the content you have in your post,that's mean you are a successful person keep working like that ,for sure you will have more reputation in this forum and I will like to be famous too.

If you really want to be famous in this forum then you have to keep making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum you go because our primary assignment in this forum is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold and it related activities.

• +3 1