Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

In this forum perspective, I think success is relaed with your post. when you post good quality of content, then you earn a good amount of money. Here its the goal of your life in this forum. 

You deserve a great appreciation. I follow most of your posts and really benefit from these posts. I believe that we must follow your advice and always try to move forward and write useful posts that help this forum to develop.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am a new member. I am still learning new ideas about this forum. I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members.

Good luck, my friend. Indeed, when a member works here and looks at the fruit of his work, he is very happy, and every hard-working person has a share, dear, we are not here to collect money only, but for fun with knowledge and work. Thanks

Congratulations you are a persistent and glorious person. I wish to be like you, I follow a lot of publications and I think that reaching the top ranks needs a lot of work and many useful publications for all members. Thank you for your motivational words. 

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Yes dear you are right this depends on us in this forum that what we work the quality of our work depend on us . So we have to make good posts and the posts which we answer we know the answer of that post.

Thanks.

Thank you guys for cheering us on. As a beginner, I desperately need enthusiasm like you to post in order to succeed on cryptotalk forums. Not only successful in cryptotalk but we can also be successful in the crypto world if we want to try, the first step is to be in the cryptotalk forum as learning to then expand the potential and portfolio in the world of cryptocurrency trading and investment.

The main thing in the world is success. Which is very important for every person . And they tried their best to complete their dream .This is a great motivation for all of us that we should work on to create useful and interesting topics like this so that we not only increase others knowledge but also guide them.

• +2 1

You are a great encouragement for us. If we do hard work try to make unique and informative posts everyday then soon we can also be added on leader-board. Thanks to ctyptotalk for adding this feature. It increases our attention on this forum. 

The forum needs more participants like you, you are a good friend of the forum and you make great posts. I hope all members will work hard, just like you, to get the highest ranks in the forum. good luck my friend.

How much success you can have in this forum depends on what you post and how you work.  You can be successful in this forum if you follow the rules of the regular forum.  And if you don't, you can't...

We can improve our content by publishing unique topics and following the rules in this forum. We should pay attention to these posts and research and present standard content in the forum while adhering to the principles.

It is a path full of difficulties and concessions to reach success. You have to be serious, persistent, organized and tired, but the fruits of success are very delicious. I hope everyone  success.

Congrats dear for this achievement. that would have been such a proudly moment for you..You got that moment because of your hard work and good content. Am really inspired by your work and also working hard to get a success like you. One  Day I will be also let my posts inspire others😊

Success depends on the hard work. Everyone should follow their goal and work on it by gathering knowledge and skills. You are saying right that when one person post useful, informative contents then he will gain reward. We should collect useful information, knowledge about different things and use our language simple and easy then we will also definitely gain maximum reward. If our posts will be informative and beneficial for people then we gain a positive feedback from the people. 

Yes friends, success is connected, from our posts ,make their post, our post is successful, then surely our success is definitely but if our post is deleted it is not useful, then we cannot gain success. 

Hello my dear friend.Yes you are absolutely right because on this forum we have to make useful posts in order to learn about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money.so our success is connected to what we post or what we do.

Thank you for this participation, my friend, in the beginning. I congratulate you on what you have reached and on the fighting spirit, patience and sincerity in the process. We must all work sincerely and offer our best to achieve success and reach our goals and advance the forum to the best ranks. Really good motivation for us

• +3 1

Yeah, buddy. success is linked to B, these things should be your publications useful for others less new and be useful to them at the same time and contain valuable information to get better.

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Yes, I agree with this a statement.This is a platform on which we are all working, the most important thing to be successful on this is that we follow the rules and regulations of this platform and do a good post.If we do not do this then we will never be able to achieve success on this platform. So follow the rules of this platform and focus on good posts and we should take our reputations as positive. if we not give a good information to others and also our post is contains less than 100 cracaters then we get negative reputation on this forum which is not good for our earning and stay on here a long time.

I completely agree with you, as most of the members who enter here you find that they do not succeed! The strange thing is that they argue that the supervisor’s decision is an injustice to them!
How is it unfair when you did not read the forum rules? Many members enter here all they want is to make money without looking at the content they will present!
This will definitely negatively affect the quality of the comments or topic that a member will create!
Therefore, in my opinion, respecting the forum rules is a very important and necessary thing in order for the forum to remain in a great shape!

Yes my friend i completely agree with you. Cryptotalk is all about content writing. So anyone here wants to have a good outcome from this forum need to focus on the content and his writing skill. That is quality writing is the onlybthing which can help anyone become successful here

Certainly, success depends on what we offer and on our efficiency in managing our plans. In order to reach our goals, we must always be keen to provide the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, if we  write our post, our post will be successful so that day has been successful and the way our post will not be successful , then it will not be successful for us. 

• +4 1

congratulation for your achievement...its really started to feel good that yes if u can do this why couldn't i...this post is really helpful and motivational for newbie like us...keep doing great man 

Thanks buddy for the important post. In order to be successful working on this site you must comply with all the provisions of Cryptotok or you will not get any value for the time you are wasting here. If you want to work on this site, you have to follow all the rules. Those who post well need to focus on their posts for their positive reputation. If you work in this way, you will be able to achieve something good from this site.