Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Congratulations on this achievement and your topic is most interesting on this forum your success is connected with your posts or your activities on this forum you become successful in this forum when you make such type of posts which will be new for everybody and you get good reputation by commmunity your achievement is your reputation on this forum

Well congratulated brother as you say success is about what you post and the content you have in your post,that's mean you are a successful person keep working like that ,for sure you will have more reputation .Good luck 

Many congratulations dear friend for the great topic you have created, it is normal that you create very useful topics and a lot of information that it provides will also act in the Cryptomonedas community
Good luck to all and great winnings
A big greeting

The true success is when you're happy on what you're doing. It is not about money because you could earn money in many ways just don't be lazy and you could earn it but happiness is priceless so find some ways in cryptos that you could enjoy while earning money.

• +2 1

This is an indication that you truly are doing great in the forum, with your dedication and hardwork will surely take you to success. Anyway, congratulations in your achievement! It is amazing to see/witness how other members are achieving milestones in their journey in this field one by one. Wenmust remember that we also have the potential to achieve it as well as time passes. I always believe that if he/she can do it, therefore you can do it too. Of course, with great mind, hard work, and dedication as well. 

38 minutes ago, Raven said:

The true success is when you're happy on what you're doing. It is not about money because you could earn money in many ways just don't be lazy and you could earn it but happiness is priceless so find some ways in cryptos that you could enjoy while earning money.

I agree @Raven effectively if you are not happy about what you do, you will not success! So is the same thing here on this forum, we should be happy about what we do here, not just for the some income we collect, but also for the valuable knowledge we find here every day.

Successful is directly proportional to the your hard work are relentless dedication to what you are doing. This is as a result of your hard work the result of your hard work is always sweet but during the processes is not easy but you cross the huddle. Well done sir 

Your posts are really good that's why you had been able to receive such a good position among the different posts. so this is definitely required that all the users try to create more innovative and good quality content that would be really beneficial to all the users in this platform in such a way that they would be also reach good positions among the different posts as well as among the different uses.

Congratulations on you for this achievement that you are entitled to be proud of. You have a right. Achieving the goal needs to be worked on in order to publish useful topics for the forum and others. There are a lot of people who post duplicate content and say why my posts are deleted. I think that if you organize your time and give the content Some of your own time you will be creative and achieve your goal.

• +2 2

This kind of feature may encourage and motivate us to make a good topic. It is nice sharing this because I only know the topic sorted based on current commented. When you comment to the topic then it will placed at first. But now I know that when gain a good reputation and reaction. It will appeared when you open a section or maybe I'm the wrong way of understanding your post?

Your success great comes from your post which you create and are visible to many user to see and react on them, as this causes you to be highly known and as such it boost your profile and success too

Hey dear! Congratulations on your wonderful achievement I think your achievement will be lesson and inspiration for all the members of this forum. So we should follow this friend and learn to him how to achieve the success. I think hardworking is the key to success .Best of luck my friend keep it up.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I think if you want to success in cryptotalk you will be able to taking risks and giving time to get successful

Congratulations on you for this achievement that you are permitted to be proud of. You give rise to a right. Achieving the goal requirements to be worked on in series to distribute functional topics for the forum and others. here are a allocation of relations who pillar duplicate happy and right to be heard why my posts are deleted. I sense that if you arrange your time and bequeath the subject several of your have time you will be creative and reach your goal.

If you mean on this forum, yes. If you research very good, read very well, making good posts here, you will see more good posts and you are abiding to the rules. Creating topics and posting good will let you last long here on the forum. 

First of all a warm congratulations for this achievement , we should post some kind of learning content here so that we can earn and learn at the same time.

congratulations bro!

May you have many more in your future. 

As you have mentioned your present status.it's because you provide logical content.And newbie can follow you for this remarkable achievement.

I suggest all to provide quality content by this they can earn reputaion.which will be further motivation for  newbie. 

Congratulation @Guru2050 for your wonderful achievement no doubt that success is always connected to what you post in the forum and I guess this is a challenge for every member in the forum to work hard and look for success because success rest beneath hardwork .

Dear friend, first of all congratulations you will achieve the investment at this forum .this is very helpful platform at this forum to earn the money and knowledge easily.yes it is true sometimes it can be hard and that why working hard and marketing sure.it is very important to us many people can not get the more money this platform provide money easily you will send only 20 posts in daily basis .

congratulations, I am really satisfied and optimistic after reading this post from you. First of all, you nailed it, secondly, I would like to add a small advice for the new members here, do not loose your power and patience, in order to win information and money you need to search a lot and try to read and give your best to the others.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow congrats to you my dear friend, am really amazed , this shows u really had been sharing a good content on this forum and I must say u did very well and try to keep it up. This will encourage most of us here to put more effort and be committed to this forum. I wish u more wining my dear friend.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Congratulations on your achievement. This shows that your make quality posts and giving good content on the forum. 

This will also motivate other members of the forum to make more quality posts. Share good knowledge on the forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, before you can congratulate yourself, you will have to invest in this forum.  Both money and knowledge can be easily acquired and the forum is a very helpful platform yes it is true that sometimes it can be difficult and so why work hard.  It is very important to us that this platform is easily funded and not many people can get it. You can only send 20 posts per day.

As per my view you have to again more hard and achieve good amount of rates nd more replies in your post to be in popular board or in most contributor nd aima sure you gonna be there @Guru2050.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Cryppro said:

Nd aima sure you gonna be there @Guru2050.

Of course one day we'll be there together not even only me, I hope you too will keep working hard as expected to clinch the leader board or to be recognize as one of the best, top contributor in the forum @Cryppro

• +4 1