Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

I want to apprised on this achievement and there is no doubt that we are thinking that we get success accordingly, So to be successful it is very important for our thinking to be positive And without our thinking we can never succeed 

• +3 1

Congratulations mate for your brilliant achievement. This kinds of achievement really give sparks to do much better in future. You are a senior member to me and obviously expert in this forum. I would love to follow your instructions so that i can be able to make a good reputation like this.

• +2 1

First of all congratulations to you for getting amongst the top contributors. There is a lot to learn from this post. We can also be among them and when we find ourselves among them. It will be a moment full of pleasure for me.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

@Guru2050 yeah obviously success is connected with your posting material because if you will not post any post so you will not get success. On crypto talk online play it forum our work is posting ideal data so if you will not post anything how you will get success. So working is a key of success. 

I agree with your concept . The person who fail only have the success. Only from failure we find the way to success. So we all have great chance to be success . For this you must learn to go through failures. 

Your posts are good and informative so you deserve this. This is a great motivation for all of us that we should work on to create useful and interesting topics like this so that we not only increase others knowledge but also guide them. 

This is an exceptionally great thing, and everybody wishes to resemble you and what you have done. You are a decent instructor and that you have gotten numerous standing focuses is proof of the great work you are doing inside the discussion.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Undoubtedly, success is directly related to what you post or what you do because in this forum if you posed the Informatical posts and you can post the constructive ideas it will lead to the good reputation ۔ but on the other hand if you post some bad material or some irrelevant material then you should be awarded with the bad reputation and for that specific Post in which you get bad reputation you will not be paid by the Forum

• +4 1

The success in the Criptotalk forum is directly related to the performance, writing about topics of interest and correctly commenting on the different articles, the work must be constant with good writing and respecting the rules of the forum, some of these are the following: respect, courtesy, education, do not opiate and paste, generate topics of interest, a minimum of 100 characters per publication, do not talk about politics, violence, war, in order to have cordial relations with all members of the forum. Publishing success will come, and it will soon, but we must get it right. I recommend being very well informed about what I can and cannot do, researching the topics that I am going to develop very well and writing them according to good grammar, in a clear, precise and simple way.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. If you want to success  in this forum,  you need to create unique post for good ratting. If your content is unique,  i hope you will be success in this forum.

I agree to this. For one to be actually successful and achieve success one should post useful and informative post. We should not post comments just for the namesake. Take time to write down your thoughts and then post it. 

Of course, success is based on what we do especially if we really do our best just reach our goal and dream. We should work hard even just in posting in this forum because this might be the way for us to become successful in cryptoworld. We should always take our work seriously.

From the outset I might want to compliment you for the accomplishment on your post. I accept the leaderboard, notoriety, positions are there for the better support and inspiration for the great post. Different individuals ought to likewise accept your situation as specific illustrations and empower themselves for making quality post later on. What's more, in the event that we accomplish difficult work while making the themes and post, the outcomes that we get is totally fulfilling.

First of all I would like to congratulate you on your success.to be a successful we should have to work hard make useful informative topics. Then we will get positive reactions from members to the post.

Thats the very truth @Guru2050 there is a lot of power t which we need to really put together the right power to it there is a lot of effort to really keep on  am trying so hard and putting hard to really put together a good post an informative post acts perfectly in knowing what would be the right thing to communicate with other people there are so many people out who really need know how to post and get some information from what you know still

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, such a great achievement you had. You know without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. So keep going forward as you're doing. Best of luck @Guru2050

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

you are right whatever we do on our account here is always affected to our earning so whatever we do we need to be careful in that and if you want to be successful we have to work a lot harder than we are working right now

• +2 1

Success on this forum depends on multiple factors. As beginner, there are only a few things to consider but the people who create topics to get comments have some extra duties as well. As a beginner you have to use the right topics to reply i. e the topics you have command in and complete knowledge. Other factors include your motivation and being stick to the platform without doubting in its authenticity. The success depends on your resilience and smart work on the forum. You have to do your job efficiently and diligently. Crypto has provided us with the great opportunity to capitalize our time and we should avail it without wasting our time. 

Congratulations on your milestone. This will serve as an inspiration to other members to work hard and posts more useful, unique and informative content.weldone, you totally deserve it.

Hello everyone  base on this topic you make sure you post useful content which could make a reader know what exactly is on that topic which will ease him no exactly wbere you're going, making your topic with constructive grammar will make everyone like you post and be number one @prince ms @mubiflow

First of all before to congratulate you k will like you to know that you are among the exceptional members that I respect their topics respect their comments posted because of the lesson involved in them very useful to me continue the good work you deserve it right from your name GURU congratulations sir/ma one day I shall become like you posting useful crypto currency information

• +4 1

Congratulations! Dear i am agree with your points, Hardworking is that factor by which you believe I will success in my missions,goals,and purposes in starting of your you will face many issues after that you will get your achievement by this factor.

• +1 1

You're right and congratulation for your works. I hope i can be useful like you in this forum. When i see people like you i feel like i need to make more quality posts but it's not that easy. Making posts is taking too many times because i am trying to find the correct information so hard. It takes too many times but i think i should do my best because if i  wanna be succesful in this forum i should do that all the time. I hope we can all be succesful in this forum.

• +4 1

Congratulations mate, it looks like you deserve your reputation. I wish to thank you for all your great contributations to the forum. We need more people like you in cryptotalk. As a fellow community member, it is our duty to share informative and interesting things. We can also share about our good or bad experiences in the crypto market. Everyone can learn from our positive and negative experiences. Have a nice evening and cheers 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

1 hour ago, gbest2020 said:

First of all before to congratulate you k will like you to know that you are among the exceptional members that I respect their topics respect their comments posted because of the lesson involved in them very useful to me continue the good work you deserve it right from your name GURU congratulations sir/ma one day I shall become like you posting useful crypto currency information

Exactly you will become what you want as you look like really interested in this forum so try to learn more and more and if you do good job here you will be successful here and if you don't do well then you can't earn such amount so focus on this great platform it is a great opportunity for getting such things..

• +2 1