Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Our major assignment in this forum is to make sure we post in beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities because only by that we can be safe from the moderators and get full payment, so my friends kindly focus on positive work so as to gain alot from this forum.

Yes mate you are really right success always come from what you do and what you post if you are always hard working and dedicated then you will never fail to become successful in what so ever you intend to do so I will advice my fellow members to be more serious and hard working in order to achieve the goal and succeed in life.

Edited by MK AHMAD
Because i mistakenly posted double

I agree with you my friend.  Obviously success depends on your post and what you  do. 

Be careful when you work in.      

Yes off curse success depends on the person's activity. If someone try to work hard and spend most of time in doing work then success will be thier fate. Its all depends on the person's activity.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Success is the result of your hard work it is directely related to your work so  it has the connection  with your posts and what you are doing if you are doing the most useful and creative helpfull content then you will paid for your hard work and if you will not do so then you will not get the reward so it totally depends upon your effort. 

• +2 1

I agree with you friend, The success of very one depend on what he/she post. The More you interesting comment on peoples post the more you get positive reputation. If you work hard you will surely succeed. 

Definitely mate. Our success on this forum is connected with what we posted in the forum by making our post a valuable one that will earn you positive reputations by the members to get paid for such post.

Congratulations bro,this is an excellent achievements. Your post are too much good and informative.To become successful, your post will be good and useful and informative so people attract towards this and in this way you will get the positive reputation. Success is always connected to your hard work. 

I am very proud of your point that your success is written as scribe with your posting. If you make a good post, then you will be get more reputation  on this too and people will get much help from it. You will be encouraged. Working hard in this way will become a successful member of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Indeed freind your Right This thing interfaces with us about the thing we will do and how we will post If we do much without it So it won't be beneficial for us .Your post has significantly profited me and my Period has expanded a great deal.

Yes, this is true as we must all understand our success on this great platform depends on how meaningful and informative our topic is on Cryptocurrency.  Posting useless topics or comments will lead to the admin deleting the post or even frustrate members to give negative reputation that won't attract any payment on that post so we should always try to make our post useful to the forum to achieve our earning goals here.

If you want to bre successful on this forum then it only depends upon you posts and being disciplined person here. If you do good, informative and up to date knowledge post that people like and encourage then you will be successful in no time.

Success in the forum is actually related to what we write, the benefits of our topics, and commitment to the forum rules As for success outside the forum, it depends on our decisions in the deals and management of our money, the extent of our mastery of analysis and the use of supporting indicators, and the experience we gain from working here.

I congratulate you my friend for your achievements. This platform really needs that kind of hard work. It is important to share our knowledge and experience so everyone will benefit from it. When I was a beginner, I felt so desperate for finding good information because there were a lot of false information spread by people, I don't know why. I think it is done to promote their own benefits. I am happy to discover this platform. Thanks to everyone participating with good intent.

• +2 1

Hello friends this is real truth. If you want success in your life than you should be work for it. If you don't work for the success than you definitely can't get your goal. The first thing is that, success demand to you hard struggle.

Yes you're absolutely right, I'm totally agree with you your success is directly connected to your post and work on cryptotalk.if make post more effective and valuable then there is no doubt that will success.your skill depends on your your success.so you should need to improve your skill.try to keep on working with hard work.

• +4 1

Truly success is connected to what we post, the quality of our post determine our success with a lot but it is important to reach our targets and avoid mistakes to make it less hard, but the forum too is important for us and the work of all of us that can make us reach higher and better growth. We are all together in cryptocurrencies and we trade and earn but we can fail if we not know how to trade or work, so we have to learn about cryptocurrency properly and how to trade and invest.

• +2 1

Congrats for your achievements in this great forum. Yes, success in this forum is connected to what you post and do in this forum. You will be successful and get high reputation when you post useful and share great ideas that will benefit people. 

I am glad to see you achievement . You saying well . our success connected to our work. the good quality content and useful information ranked on the top and get positive reputation 

I have properly set my goals for the success of my account and this forum within this wonderful forum! To be honest, by analyzing things it will show us that the Cryptotalk Forum has a very big future ahead. 

No doubt I concur with this, I have such a great amount of regard to the individuals here that has such countless posts since it's their approach to show how persevering they are. They put so much time and exertion to have an enormous number of posts particularly in the event that they additionally have a decent standing.

Success is connected with our hard work that how much work hard we make for the performance of our work.so try to do work hard so that you can earn reward of your hard work.

Hello sir! Definitely you are right cryptotalk is the platforum where we can earn money and get success but first of all we need to work hard on our account and Post about useful topics which are beneficial for all of us

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right, success is always associated  to our way of working. I believe that if you want to succeed on this platform, first of all, you should read the rules and regulations of this platform thoroughly and follow them. his After that always create unique creative content so that the knowledge of people increases. With this, you will get good reputations, when you get good reputations, you will be able to earn good money and will become Successful.

• +3 1

Success is connected to directly proportional to your hardworking .if u doing hardworke if u doing working hard one day u got a best achivment that your success . Success also depends upon your knowledge and experience alot people here but u got your success its your knowledge and skills thst u doing this very good. 

If u doing hardworke u received talk token and bitcoin that u used your daily life

• +1 1