Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Most importantly, I congratulations you on this accomplishment. Also, wish that you keep on developing this way. Your posts are acceptable and instructive so you merit this. This is an incredible inspiration for us all that we should chip away at to make helpful and fascinating points this way so we increment others information as well as guide them. Ideally individuals take any inspiration from here and attempt to make new points

Every person is able to succeed and Excel to be a faithful member we need to post what is useful which food carries great positive response from Individual to the Post success is connected to directly proportional to your hard-working good luck keep doing good work

Surely the success is depends on your work if you work hard than you must be successful in your life. If you don't work hard I means don't post any attractive comment on this platform than you can't progress here.

According to me if we work on the crypto platform we should  need to follows the rules of this platform.dont copy others member on the crypto comments if we copy the others persons our account  may be close.if you post good comments you can achieved success.

• +1 1

Success depends on a lot of thing one of them is as you said what you post here. If you spend a lot of time forum, you can get success. Success depends also on you love your work or not, l mean you would spend a lot of time work that you love than other works.

First of all congratulations for your achievements.I'm sure you must have worked very hard to achieve this goal. On which platform is this huge achievement. Not your achievement, but your achievement is a big motivation for every newcomer. Congress my dear brother once again 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That's good, I think if there are many of your type in the forum ,then the forum would have been better than how it is now, but what we the new members would have to do is to learn from you and try to bring something different that will improve the forum .

• +1 1

At the beginning I congratulate you ..... and I work with you with dedication and accuracy always pays off, so we do not have to just write or say a few words. We have to write useful things so that we can exchange information

Giving the best advice and tips in this forum can only make you succesful .Many people just take shortcuts and try to posts silly things.But this results only in ban.Giving time and hardwork and concentration in this platform can only make you successful

On 9/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Wao, congratulations friend for your wonderful achievement, achieving such must have been due to your illustrious effort and zeal to share your knowledge about crypto currency with the form. Am a new member here and I hope to achieve this some day

• +5 1

Your success is totally connected to your comments post because it's depend on comments that what you post and also its effect on your earnings that's why its effect on your your success and earning.

• +5 1

Of course it connects to your post well then you will be successful in this field. If you take good post care then you will surely succeed I always try to a good post so that people read my post and get knowledge and give me reputations .Of course if you read someone's post and comment on the topic, then you will succeed. 

Indeed success is connected with what we post in this forum because our primary assignment is posting beneficial informations about cryptowold and anyone who does not in one way or the other do so shall definitely earn a ban or warning points which will restrict him/her from participating in the campaign for a while, for that I urge us to work well in any section we go so as to be popular and good ambassadors of the forum.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:23 AM, Man138 said:

Totally agree post of meaningful and useful content will help you in getting post reputation

you need to take care of it too you are posting with less than the 100 characters and that is the rule here you can not do that so please follow the rules so that you can stay safe here and also the topic do not get much issues.

I congratulate you, my friend, on this success. You and your likes are a role model for beginners to help them achieve their accomplishments. I hope everyone will be like you because the forum is wonderful and we must all preserve its name.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right,If you post and have knowledge about it, then of course you will get post reation from peoples.First of all, if you are reading about the post you are selecting, then consider it in your easy alphabet so that the other person can understand it more.

• +1 1

Exactly when you make the great creative posts not only will your post get e grading but you will also have to get reputation. If the answer is given and whoever is reached will comment,and not useful then not only will you get the ticket but you will be deleted.so.be creative and informative.

You must post useful lye to work on this forum. Only useful posts are acceptable in this forum. You work hard in this forum, sure you will get your fill.

First, I want to congratulate you on this wonderful achievement and I hope that all members will set you as an example to them that the work that we do on this site will be paid for it, meaning that our work is not wasted
I am following your posts, they are very useful, thank you

• +1 1

In any legitimate work you do come after it is a reword .that why its adverse for one to know the bases and concept of what he is doing so as to earn him tokens

Normally hear work pays, continuous practice earn one much Income,it's at the results of hard work.your valuable post will leads you to success

Posts in the top sections of CTT forum get more reputation.Friend I think your topics were posted in the top listed sections so maybe you received much appreciation from the members. I've also seen many great articles in other sections & we should appreciate the writers with the love reaction & comments.

abosulty you have asked Best questions if you follow The rules and regulations then you success and happiness if you have post or comments unique and creative abosulty you Gain positive reputation so best of luck and follow The rules and regulations

• +1 1

Hello my friend I congratulate you for that great achievement and this is definitely due to the helpful content you provide to members For my part, I am working to reach that also by developing my skills about cryptocurrencies, gaining experience about it and sharing my information with others.

Yes ofcourse!,our sucess in this forum is determined by the posts we do make and the hardwork and dedication we are applying,you can't just remain adamant and expect sucess to coke your way,yoi have to work for it,in order to be succesful you must be hardworking and dedicated,we should tdy by all means to pist useful and informative contents so that we can earn well