Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Certainly everything is related, I think they go hand in hand. What you post influences people's reaction to reading them. Always try to create useful content for everyone and there you will see the reactions reflected.

Congratulations for your achievement and I am also agree with your opinion that we can become successful by doing the useful and quality posts at this forum because everyone will give the like reaction when will find our post effective and informative. Therefore we should focus on our using content in our posts to get more reputation.

The success on this platform is that in how many days do you complete your first hundred  post and after that it is how much you post on your daily basis and if your posts are liked then you will get paid your  post .

A job well done to my senior companion, you probably buckled down in looking for the freshest data in the realm of digital currencies, to convey it to the remainder of the individuals, until you got these great standing, you certainly merit it, and all fledglings should emulate your example.

Yes you are right to be successful you have to work hard make a valuable post and do the right thing so that you will be successful in this platform I think I like this topic of yours

Yeah success is depend here what i'm post here and what i'm doing here. We have to sincere about what is posting or comments. If missing information found in my comments or post then no one can give reputation. In this case i get negative mark. So we have to careful about that.           

In any hard work,Success is attached to it.the harder you work,the more your earning.so one needs to be hard working so as to achieve his goals.

Hello mate am brand newbie on this forum I want more on this platform the expart should help us with the rules and regulations of forum thank you

• +2 1

Yes dear opportunity is main for success if you have good luck and have a good post then you purchase every thing that is good sign for your better future. 

• +2 1

yes i believed your success is base on what you post because all what we are after in this forum is positive reputation and you can't get good reputation from members of this forum if your topic or you comments not make sense ..

Crypto is eating the world. Cryptocurrency and blockchain based startups have exploded in visibility and are all the rage.
Initial coin offerings (ICOs) funding for startups has exceeded the more traditional venture funding, has leveled the playing field and is an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs. Now anyone, anywhere in the world with the idea that people believe in can fund their business with a crowdsale.
It’s not all about Bitcoin anymore either. There are over 1,500 of emerging altcoins (alternative cryptocurrencies) in the circulation with great promise of application beyond currency. And more are being created every day.hile that possibility looks remote, there is little doubt that Bitcoin's success or failure in dealing with the challenges it faces may determine the

This makes it harder to succeed despite the strong technical foundation. ... on what type of crypto related content they should or should not be posting in public.

I congratulate you on this very impressive achievement, and inevitably this happened after you worked hard and worked hard, and this is your reward. I congratulate you, my friend.

For success one thing  is very important which is determination and hard work.Struggle is best master of success if we work continuously and flouently then one day we will become a successful personality.On this forum if we created valuable and useful topics then it will be enough for our success.

• +1 1

If you want to be a good and successful member of this platform, you need to post a meaningful post so that you can get positive response also interact with one another it will bring positive reactions from the member to the post, But you need to work hard to create a reasonable, useful post

We will work hard to get useful and quality post  headlines so that we get positive remarks success bring great reward this drive us to  more serious work other should follow to reach u. 

Success is directly proportional to the hard work. we should set a aim for our life then we should try to struggle to achieve that hardworking is the key. We should work hard and get knowledge about all the things we are learning about. We can get successful in any field learning about that.

• +1 1

Well congratulated brother as you say success is about what you post and the content you have in your post,that's mean you are a successful person keep working like that ,for sure you will have more reputation .Good luck 

Yes, your success depends on what you post. If what you post is an information meeting, it is full of information, then you will also be benefited by other peoples.

Of course success is depended on our activities. If we want to be successful in the crypto world, we have to do work hard and work smartly. If we make good and useful posts in this forum, we can earn much money and we will be successful in this forum. We should have enough knowledge for making good and useful posts to get the payment. 

• +3 1

I congratulate you on this achievement.  And hopefully you continue to grow that way.  Your posts are good and informative so you deserve it.  It is a great inspiration to all of us that we should work to create such useful and interesting topics so that we not only increase the knowledge of others but also guide them.  I hope the members will take some inspiration from here.

Your post is very informative and motivate us to workhard more and more. I congrats you for the great achievement. Thank you for sharing such a motivational and great achievement. I inspired from your this achievement and you are deserving this achievement bro.

Success always walk with hard working, thanks fir Sharing your testimony in this forum, I believe that when we are participating in the normal procedure in every activities of work we meet ourselves one day success will come to our way.

Achievement has to do with a ton yet it is imperative to arrive at our objectives and stay away from mix-ups to make it less hard, yet the discussion also is significant for this and crafted by all between us that can make us arrive at higher and better development. We are on the whole together in cryptographic forms of money and we exchange and procure yet we can come up short on the off chance that we not skill to exchange or work, so we need to find out about how to benefit as much as possible from these.

thanks for your post.....

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an incredible inspiration for us all that we should chip away at to make valuable and intriguing points this way so we increment others information as well as guide them

Definitely. I believe and agree with these words. Its clearly known to us all that payments is received on posts that is useful with a reaction and to attain that success here is through earning is by creating posts that is good to be given reputation. Hope we beginners will learn from this topic.