Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents

I am ashamed because of many people from my region, they only want the yobit airdrop and doesn´t even care to read the rules, or to learn and write a good post. I have been talking to some of them and they  don´t understand the benefits from using this forum about crypto and more. One should know that "where you go, do what you see and not what you want". Thanks aa lot for the tips 😎.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for your contribution, I really did not know that there were types of users who create different accounts to give themselves a reputation and also to plague content. I am new and these types of tips and advice are very helpful

• +2 1

Thanks for the tips you give us in this forum, but in the same way the page has some options to identify this type of spam content.  Personally, I am pending not to repost or comment on anything that is out of place, because that is now eliminated in this campaign I try to give content that allows others to stay on this page and not leave.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is true. A member who has a high reputation should have a lot of useful topics that got a positive reputation. Otherwise, I think he got a positive reputation illegally.
We must help moderators to report forum violations.

they have negative intention to destroy the forum but we must deal with them strictly and attend them completely

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is very simple, just by reading your comments and the contribution made by the community of this forum, we realize what kind of user you are, you don't have to be a spammer only, you can simply be a person who doesn't share anything interesting, cryptotalk gives us the tools to rate the content, it is our duty to highlight good content 👍🏻y censor negative content 👎

• +1 1

Good tips to determine who are the scammers or regulate users but I this all the tips in your post will be verified by the admis not the users because we really don't have time to see profits of other and see the rate they give or have it's a good work to know the fake and legal user but not for me

• +3 1

I share what you say, when the yobit campaign was carried out, a lot of people arrived who were not really interested in the forum and only spammed. Now there are only those of us who value the forum and work accordingly.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks for posting this quite useful information, and sharing those tools to detect spam content and fake accounts. We should always be aware of and care about such noxious behaviour, that only gives a bad reputation to the forum. I will surely keep an eye on the signs you've highlighted and report any anomalous content I may come across. 

• +4 1

All your words are true I'm totally agree with you about that some of newbie use multi account for reputations exchange and they think no one know about this illegal way but as you know about this so many expert members know all about this so it is good if we face exchange reputations we have to report them to moderator it is good idea..

• +4 1

Memebers with multiple accounts should be banned here, we all know what they are doing is against the rules and they are cheating in terms of receiving a lot of reputation while we other members who are working hard to earn it from somebody by posting quality and informative contents. it is unfair for all of us.

The senders of spam use several methods to do their work for this reason it is difficult to specify one way of their work, but we cannot deny the ability of the administration to reduce the numbers of these people, I noticed that at the beginning of this year the number of spammers was more than the current time. Forum protection

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very difficult for members to be able to create more than one account within the forum because it will be discovered quickly by moderators and that moderators deal with all spammers and all people who do plagiarism strictly as they are warned or banned from the forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.2b7e40c6d7cc4e72766a117b4aeec563.png

Firstly The forum is getting more users and of course there are some users that seems to be using more than one account but we don't know how to catch them. Secondly their are some spammers that plagiarized contents to create useless Contents to form there own Posts.  The reason for why I created the topic is to share some tips on how to catch  this users that spams the forum.
Note: Spammers are always smarts they may appear in different nickname and also their writing styles. I have said this in another post I made We have caught many spammers and we are able to catch them only when we reads some pages and saw some repeatation of post then we marked that posts and found the original source. Sometimes when we suspect a post then we use some online tools that will help us detect those spammers were it shows how many percentage of post was plagiarized.

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor the visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might followed each other in other to easily get accesses  to each other accounts and benefits from one another.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

You might use, 

1.https://www.copyscape.com/ (Through link only)

2.https://www.duplichecker.com/

3.plagiarism-checkerhttps://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Here below 👇 is a link that I mostly use and  can help you find a copied contents which you can submit as a proof to the Moderators.

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

You can copied a post you are suspecting to be copied and paste and paste it in that the empty box and click on ''check Plagiarism'' allowed your browser to refresh and then check out for the result.

below is a screenshot👇.

Screenshot_20200912-152110.thumb.png.1bd295bc23e808aa4ae7966a9abba5a3.png

make sure you read carefully and understand the result giving out if it is unique that means the post is legit but when it is Plagiarized it shows plagiarism and you can click on compare to find the result. You can also download results for report documents and get the copy saved.

Screenshot_20200912-153907.png.13ef36027b0ce81f826cd49ca1096951.png

This is an example of Plagiarized contents and some unique post. From match result you can get the main source of were this contents is copied. This is the right time to help the busiest moderators to catch the spammers that are not ready to contribute.

Happy posting to you all💓💓💓🙏

Thank you very much for the information mate. It is really a useful information. You are doing a great job. As a beginner these were my Questions that frustrated me at every corner of this forum. But now these problems are solved and now i can concentrate on my work consistently.

• +2 1

Plagiarism is one of the biggest problems on this forum and it is for this reason that the admins are trying their best to hunt down those who copy other's work and post it on their account and get these people kicked out of this forum and the best way to avoid this is by making your own research before replying to topics on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Love to see your experience and your hard work for being identify spamers.

This is your uniqueness to deliver such great information with all members. I think you must be given more time per day to this platform that is why your experience method is wonderful and your skills are also excellent.

I am also very much interested to learn the complete methods of how to work exactly the moderator wants.

there are many ways tha you have mensioned in the topic, I think if a user has two accounts that means he is too much loving the forum or any of the feature and he is using it more than anyone else. what do you say?

A superb post with a useful Information .Thanks for sharing it with all of us and I appreciate You to create such informative and good quality post.As Ypu said I agree with You that There are many spammers as The number of members are increasing day by day and these spammers are not easy to catch by You explanation and information could help us to know about the spammers.Stay Blessed!

As you are saying the plagiarism is spammers and fraudulent activity but it so difficult for one to survive in this forum doing such thing without detect them one day.

Unfortunately, there are a large number of members who post unwanted and unhelpful messages and posts, and we must all when seeing any of these posts report them in order to reduce the number of useless posts in the forum and so that the forum content becomes always useful

Wow, this looks really cool, you did a lot of effort in the post and I think you got a big reward for that. This is very good information on how to spot spam, but is that enough? I mean, is watching this stuff enough to catch spam? Also what about spam? Does he really follow only these methods, or does he have other methods?
I think this is similar to the cop and thief story. Whenever the policeman develops tools to catch the thief, the thief develops his tools to get out of the cop.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I found this topic a long time ago and I don't understand why I didn't leave my thank you post, the tool to detect spam or pleagerism is very useful and has allowed me to report some users who have broken the rules or want to post topics in the forum as if they were hers, in addition to noticing certain behaviors in some members who constantly visit some profiles and who happen to have a very high reputation.

• +2 1

One of the best educative and documented article i have never seen a member that post a comprehensive guide on how to work in this forum like @Babubu609 i am really inspired his content .

• +3 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.2b7e40c6d7cc4e72766a117b4aeec563.png

Firstly The forum is getting more users and of course there are some users that seems to be using more than one account but we don't know how to catch them. Secondly their are some spammers that plagiarized contents to create useless Contents to form there own Posts.  The reason for why I created the topic is to share some tips on how to catch  this users that spams the forum.
Note: Spammers are always smarts they may appear in different nickname and also their writing styles. I have said this in another post I made We have caught many spammers and we are able to catch them only when we reads some pages and saw some repeatation of post then we marked that posts and found the original source. Sometimes when we suspect a post then we use some online tools that will help us detect those spammers were it shows how many percentage of post was plagiarized.

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor the visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might followed each other in other to easily get accesses  to each other accounts and benefits from one another.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

You might use, 

1.https://www.copyscape.com/ (Through link only)

2.https://www.duplichecker.com/

3.plagiarism-checkerhttps://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Here below 👇 is a link that I mostly use and  can help you find a copied contents which you can submit as a proof to the Moderators.

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

You can copied a post you are suspecting to be copied and paste and paste it in that the empty box and click on ''check Plagiarism'' allowed your browser to refresh and then check out for the result.

below is a screenshot👇.

Screenshot_20200912-152110.thumb.png.1bd295bc23e808aa4ae7966a9abba5a3.png

make sure you read carefully and understand the result giving out if it is unique that means the post is legit but when it is Plagiarized it shows plagiarism and you can click on compare to find the result. You can also download results for report documents and get the copy saved.

Screenshot_20200912-153907.png.13ef36027b0ce81f826cd49ca1096951.png

This is an example of Plagiarized contents and some unique post. From match result you can get the main source of were this contents is copied. This is the right time to help the busiest moderators to catch the spammers that are not ready to contribute.

Happy posting to you all💓💓💓🙏

Thanks for sharing this to us but these sites that you mentioned is not really accurate. I already tried it and some of those site are very annoying to used, I swear. This plagiarism checker is not that bad but it is also not that accurate too. My advice to all of the members here is just used the grammar checker on google because it is way to easy to make your posts better.

13 hours ago, Shaami said:

Wow sir great effort. Many peoples will get idea from your topic to catch spammers and me also. Yes i have seen many people who are not contributing to the forum but have alot of reputations. The points you mentioned are precious and i will try it to catch the spammers.

Yes these people need to be reported to the admin because they are promoting spam and scams and with the method shown above is easy to catch a scammer and report to the admin to block and ban him

BetFury