Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents

poster8_15_101150.png.2b7e40c6d7cc4e72766a117b4aeec563.png

Firstly The forum is getting more users and of course there are some users that seems to be using more than one account but we don't know how to catch them. Secondly their are some spammers that plagiarized contents to create useless Contents to form there own Posts.  The reason for why I created the topic is to share some tips on how to catch  this users that spams the forum.
Note: Spammers are always smarts they may appear in different nickname and also their writing styles. I have said this in another post I made We have caught many spammers and we are able to catch them only when we reads some pages and saw some repeatation of post then we marked that posts and found the original source. Sometimes when we suspect a post then we use some online tools that will help us detect those spammers were it shows how many percentage of post was plagiarized.

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor the visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might followed each other in other to easily get accesses  to each other accounts and benefits from one another.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

You might use, 

1.https://www.copyscape.com/ (Through link only)

2.https://www.duplichecker.com/

3.plagiarism-checkerhttps://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Here below 👇 is a link that I mostly use and  can help you find a copied contents which you can submit as a proof to the Moderators.

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

You can copied a post you are suspecting to be copied and paste and paste it in that the empty box and click on ''check Plagiarism'' allowed your browser to refresh and then check out for the result.

below is a screenshot👇.

Screenshot_20200912-152110.thumb.png.1bd295bc23e808aa4ae7966a9abba5a3.png

make sure you read carefully and understand the result giving out if it is unique that means the post is legit but when it is Plagiarized it shows plagiarism and you can click on compare to find the result. You can also download results for report documents and get the copy saved.

Screenshot_20200912-153907.png.13ef36027b0ce81f826cd49ca1096951.png

This is an example of Plagiarized contents and some unique post. From match result you can get the main source of were this contents is copied. This is the right time to help the busiest moderators to catch the spammers that are not ready to contribute.

Happy posting to you all💓💓💓🙏

Edited by Babubu609

Just the way it was said in this topic spammers are really difficult to detect because they are smarter than you expect and always change style which make it hard for us  to catch them but with the aid of this topic i think we can be able to get some of them and report them to the moderators so that they can pay the prize of cheating in the forum. As we can all see the moderators are busy working in all sections of the forum so let's comply and help them move the forum forward by reporting any act of violation.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Great efforts from you to make this informative topic! the moderators are doing their best to improve this forum and our job should be to keep it clean as much as we can..

The new rating system encourages the members to give positive and negative rates and this causes big numbers of reputation for most of the members here.. i have noticed that there are many new members don't have much posts but they have a big number of reputation and that's why i am monitoring them and i will report them to the moderators when i can prove that they have multiple accounts..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

This is for sure a good way to reduce the number of spammers from the forum since they are of no benefit to the members and the forum at large. The moderators are really working to make sure we have a better environment for learning and earning but spammers seems to be like a threat to us for that we shouldn't hesitate to make use of this style and report them immediately we come across there post.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a days spammers also using advanced copy paste  tools, because their caught possibilities decrease, but original content always original if anyone try to copy paste, then its not seems like original post if we read that spam post carefully then we easily understand that post contains so many grammar mistakes, human made grammar mistake and any tool made grammar mistake there are lot of difference.

But @Babubu609 you mention plagiarism checker sites, are how many possible ways to caught any spammers this information really useful, hope our all forum members work together and report against spammers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

3. Monitor the visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might followed each other in other to easily get accesses  to each other accounts and benefits from one another.

I've noticed this and i don't get it,following each other is not any easier access then bookmarking the link. I think that they are following because they think that followers are (for some reason) a some sort of merit.

I follow people because that's my way of tagging interesting people if i want to see what they say, as i gety personalized feed from that. I don't care if people follow me or not.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I want to thank you for this important topic about spammers. It is our duty as members of a forum CryptoTalk to keep it clean and to help the team in charge of the forum to arrest those who send spam and abuse the forum by reporting them immediately to forum supervising team

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Babubu609 you mention plagiarism checker sites, are how many possible ways to caught any spammers this information really useful, hope our all forum members work together and report against spammers.

@Honny143 yes it will be good idea and suggestions if we all contributes to help the busy moderators to have this forum clean. There are also many online tools but we need to subscribe to some of them that can help us get full details of any contents that seem to be Plagiarized.

@Moaz I knew you in the forum you are doing good posts and I hope you also cooperate in helping to see this forum clean from spammers.

2 hours ago, rekter said:

think that they are following because they think that followers are (for some reason) a some sort of merit

Yes @rekter you are right but we have  different opinions. Try to understand some scammers they are very wise than you think. I have one time caught a user with multiple accounts were all his post are similar and he follows each of his account to get himself some followers.😃

22 hours ago, SilverF said:

think this topic should be marked on the first page of this section, it would honestly help everyone in the forum to collaborate and contribute a grain of sand, so that the forum is free of cheats

Actually there are many users experiencing this problem and  I receive pm from them regarding this problem. I only recommend this to them and it works for them.

One of the best, educative article published with all it takes to effectively curb or tackle the menace.

Now what is mostly needed is our collective support, thereby playing own role as a good, loyal members in helping our assiduous moderators for fishing out spammers, paraphrasers or plagiarizers among us, for own benefits and betterment of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

This a good point you have find out.. Because if a member post dont contain useful information but still received positive reputation then its mean he use alt account or his friend help him to get reputation. Also it can be happen that some members dont use their reputation in right way but they hurry to finished Their Reputation which lead to give reputation spammer too                     

• +1 1

Yes the users count is increasing in the forum and it's really a plus point but as the bad side we are seeing many plagiarized post and content. As you @Babubu609 said about monitoring people with high reputation and low quality post, if everyone of the members try to monitor then we can have a clean environment in the forum with no spammers. And talking about plagiarism checker there are many websites available we can check them there or we can do it manually if we have enough time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Good thing and thank you for sharing those tools. Scammers are kind of members who are clever i can say, because they can laugh at you and discuss with you but they are the leading scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In every topic there are many comments and posts and it is not possible to read all of them and report them, but when reading a topic or post that is not useful, it must be reported, and in this way we will all be able to help improve the quality of posts

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

talking about plagiarism checker there are many websites available we can check them there or we can do it manually if we have enough time

Yes that is true @Ridam this has to do with spare of enough time in the forum to collect some numbers of spammers. I am busy man I don't always have time I only try to report those I saw while reading some of their post and suspect them to be scammers there I took time to investigate on how they move.

I agree with your statement. We know what post is useful and what post is useless,sammers on other countries who tried to destroy our achieving forever and also can stood powerfully. So we have to investigate how to overcome this and how to save our crypto from spammers. 

This topic is very informative and to be honest, i never thought about looking at the reputation as a sign that someone could potentially be a scammer. But the logic and reasoning that you have here is very sound and does make a lot of sense. I think that if you think about the stricter security measures that are being implemented on the forum, hopefully people are unable to create duplicate accounts and they will be flagged for such. Plagiarism is  huge problem, so thank you for those links where we can check if content has been duplicated. Personally i think identifying scam posts is only the first step and the next would be to report that user, in order to maintain the integrity of the forum. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My dear this is a very much information contain in this post about spam and thank you for making it to attent us. I am learn to become better in my english and notice you say that grammer mistake are not a spam but some may not be very adept as other and we learn and sometime try to find the word in google but for me I never take other post to copy, I am only write my ideas. Thank you for the detail you are given and I am now more careful to watch for these spam contenst.

@Babubu609 Interesting! You have done very good to point this out and to share those sites where we can find all copy pasted posts. There are still many scammers in the forum and most of them are those who copying other's posts and re-post them as theirs.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are still many scammers in the forum and most of them are those who copying other's posts and re-post them as theirs

I agree with you there are of course many scammers in the forum. Even today some of them are reported to the forum. They are still spamming the forum some of them are fully disconnected.

Thank you for taking such an effort for making this information available to all. There are a lot of spammers lurking around and with this kind of valuable information we can try to keep the forum safe from the same spammers.

• +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

Countless members are guilty of this. Since we can't see who gives reputations on posts now, it is hard to say who the culprits are; only the mods can see through. People creating endless accounts for this sake has been monitored one after the other through more complicated and lethal tools; I promise you it is a matter of time they will all be nabbed and banned. 

Funniest thing, they are the ones who advises against cheating. Whereas they are pros in it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Funniest thing, they are the ones who advises against cheating. Whereas they are pros in it

😃😃 Actually... I agree with you because I heard some users complaining that they are removed from receiving likes therefore I suspects those users to be the spammers. They received notification of low quality contents and high reputation with low number of post.

54 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

😃😃 Actually... I agree with you because I heard some users complaining that they are removed from receiving likes therefore I suspects those users to be the spammers. They received notification of low quality contents and high reputation with low number of post.

Removed from receiving likes? Is there any thing like that? Never heard of that except those already banned temporarily or permanently. 

The forum is turning bigger day in day out. It is just a matter of time before low-quality-high-rated members get caught.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I did not know that there are some members who risk opening another account in order to give positive evaluations of themselves instead of doing this effort in trying to put more useful topics and posts.

• +2 2