What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

good post..Earning is the one of basic thing of cryptotalk, one who give time definitly he / she will earn a good amount.But i saw other many posts also about the numbers of posts. i think we should concern about the content of  post, number less matter more matter is our content in comments or posts.if it is usefull we will get oositive rating for it

In truth, this forum is great since it gives you the possibility to earn money just by writing and learning, but now your publication has to have a good evaluation to get paid

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend. This is true. The most important thing that must be considered in this forum is the quality of the posts and their content in order to get a good reputation and points that enable you to progress and raise your balance

The title of the topic really says everything. Many think that payments are made just for writing a few lines a day, which is totally wrong. Payments are conditioned to delivering good quality information in our contributions to the forum, and getting the attention of fellow members to receive positive reactions. I think all those members spamming or contributing with poor quality posts can hardly make a decent profit from Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Much obliged to you, I am one of the old individuals and I accept that I should be more intelligent in the discussion to rouse and encourage new individuals to make this gathering the best discussion for cryptographic forms of money.

yes this is good topic friend we are post this site daily and earn money a lot of this topic some delete so that we must use full post this site and earn money a lot of.this site very well in the online market.

thanks

Very important advice that we must take into account. We must abide by the laws of the forum and build ourselves towards the right way in order to avoid these risks. We must start with the posts that are effective and very important for everyone through which cooperation between members and the exchange of new ideas and important information, which works to increase experience and work in a correct way

I think it's obvious if quailty of post will be it will not only speak infect it loudly speak. Moreover beginners view is also an important factor but the first and importent point quailty that can't be ignored 

I think it's obvious if quailty of post will be it will not only speak infect it loudly speak. Moreover beginners view is also an important factor but the first and importent point quailty that can't be ignored 

Cryptotalk is a great forum.  If you want to work here you must know about cryptotalk and everyone who has new and old members here knows that cryptotalk forum has improved a lot and they have changed the payment system which makes these issues very interesting for those who are new.

yes you are right i am so much motivated from your topic i also want the forum was more good and more popular our duty here is only to make a useful and relevant stuff that every new member get benefit from it our post quality is good than our account place is also good

• +1 1

In few weeks the bitcoin payment is stopped and under maintenance I can't send my bitcoin to my Wallet if someone have the same problem he can mention me ,because I see members don't talk about that it's only me or for all

The important thing in this platform is that our shipment is unique to ourselves. So we shouldn't paste quotes from anywhere. If we know the subject, we should comment accordingly. If we don't know, let's investigate and comment guys. In this way, everyone can easily find the right information on this platform.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:09 PM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

I think the quality of your post depends on how much you know and what you've experienced. If the reputation goes up, it means you the quality of your post is good.

• +2 1

We have to seek to build and maintain a high-quality forum, and we achieve that by generating topics of interest to the Criptotalk community and making well-structured and coherent comments. We have to be up to date with the cryptographic events, and bring that relevant, useful information to the forum and do it in a simple, clear, pleasant, summarized way, all framed in compliance with the forum's rules. Then we must have relevance in the topics, to arouse interest, good writing and comply with the regulations of the forum.

I believe that I be supposed to be additional interactive in the forum to motivate and make aware new members to appoint this forum the most excellent forum for cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for highlighting the benefits of joining this forum. I appreciate and applaud the efforts of the forum in introducing an additional payment system. This will encourage the members to post more quality posts than ever.

It Is not the inbuilt ability of any person to create topics and have the knowledge of most of the things  so be careful with your money an investment.

• +1 1

You should post good content , your comments should have good useful information in them try to be respectful ,use a good writing style, simple language ,try not to make any grammatical errors and try to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum . Good reactions can help you get more payment for your post.

• +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

Dear @Guru2050 thanks for your precious information about the btc coin coin payment. 

And you said well that we must play our role to be promote this good forum so that many will join this and in this way forum will furnished quickly.

• +3 1

very stunning phrases, an amazing reputation is proof of the participants' self assurance in what you publish and their admiration on your style in communicating records, so we must provide it most effective to people who deserve it, there are numerous members who work tough to look for the present day facts within the world of coding, to supply it to us, and of course they deserve a whole lot of suitable reputation.

• +1 1

As we know the more the quality of our posts the more the value of the posts counted it will make you have good reactions and reputation which will make the earning more qualitative and well share a good idea to other members of the forum as well which will make them give you more positive reputation 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Shantos said:

Hello mate. If your comments carry good content which the other members of the forum can gain from it. Actually the moderators will count your post as useful post, and this will make your mate's  should rate your post with positive sign. @Abideen @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @The Game

Well said mate, the level of reputation that will be given to your post strictly depends on how creative and how you are able to contruct a meaningful, attractive, and beneficial post. So the more your post or comment is well written, the more your reputation you will get. Thanks @Shantos

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Now we realize the importance of supporting publications and focusing on publishing high quality posts that contain important and useful information for all members of the forum.

• +1 1

@Guru2050 am very glad I had come accros this wonderful post. It passing alot of information to the forum members, I have been here for several months but never came across this post, beginners will be encouraged to finish there first 100 post, old members will also be encouraged to report any sign of spamming in the forum, together if we all work together the forum will be clean a and we will all benefit

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan
Deleted some words