What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

On 1/13/2021 at 7:41 AM, Zaman222 said:

@Guru2050The help you and your other senior members has been rendering to the newbies with your educative topics has been one of the key factor making everyone to develop in this forum and this is what we junior members has been emulating to drive this forum forward.

I must thank you for understanding @Zaman222 and for developing enthusiastic passion to elevate this forum to greater heights. Collectively we learn together, benefits together and progress together.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are logical and help to stabilize the forum and not allow anyone to sabotage something because the instructions are directed to each one, and this is a good thing and indicates that you are a responsible person

• +2 1

I think this new installment arrangement of bitcoin is best for brief time till exchange of talk token. What's more, I am thoroughly concur with your three focuses. This new framework will likewise impact the gathering in both great and terrible manners. The gathering will develop is acceptable side while assault of spammers will be terrible side.

I did not know that the bitcoin campaign was deactivated for a certain time, I entered the forum in December 2020 and I did not want the btc campaign to end, unfortunately for me the talk token is not useful, I see that it is only serving for exchange for btc and its price is falling through the ground, today the button to withdraw the btc is deactivated, is it because they plan to eliminate the campaign again? that would greatly affect the forum and its operation.

Our best thing in the Crypto talk is creating good and useful post and grading to others that are having good creating posts and your post will be attentic then other. 

Yes you are right, nothing will help us at this platform except our useful posts. Our earning and gain of knowledge both depends upon the qualities of our post. 

• +2 1

At the moment, the payment scheme is fairer than before, and this will help a lot to boost the quality of posts and forum operation because participants will want to gain good credibility points in order to earn payment, and this is a good move taken by the moderators, and we must not forget that the payment will be made in the talk currency.

A very informative topic my friend, keep it up.

We all want to have a useful post in ordered to receive a positive rating and get paid my 1000 satsohi per useful post. To achieved that we need to create a good quality content by just spending time to read and understand on what the topic really is. After we understand that we can proudly share our opinion and knowledge about that topic. We all want to become a successful member here in forum but it takes a lot of time and effort to achieved that. Just keep ourselves on posting a useful post to received a positive rating and get paid with satoshi.

• +2 1

Indeed I am concur and it is vital for us all to realize that the discussion is just paying with bitcoin the remark and posts that possibly have great responses however in the event that we see post that are not worth this the gathering won't pay these and I imagine that the mediator and more seasoned part are help a ton with revealing the spam post they find.

That true mate your post is what speaks most for you in this forum that why it necessary for you to give your possible best while posting topics or comments 

Yeah, it is our job to make this forum successful, as this forum not only offers an opportunity to earn money, but also provides an opportunity to acquire information. And I also ask all members to offer a rate only to a worthy place because they are working hard to build a good reputation and it is their right

Your post may be quality. If the quality of the post is last value, your post will be considered a very necessary post. This is a digital site. The goal of working here is to work hard. Here you can work unconditionally. You have no time to work here. Here, if we work with quality, our work will build a morale.

However, if your addition might be controversial or on a day that is or will soon be on the Main Page, please post your suggestion on the talk ...

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any knowledge and experience before the end of the day and i think our will have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can do useful posts 

Yeah i'm always try to create quality and useful post. I never judge me by my number of post. I always try to learn something from here and also give some knowledge. So i always try to create good post as far as i can.

Look if you have quality post then you will get more reputation. Thats why make useful, relevant, informative,unique post. People will learn many things from your post.And they will give positive reaction. Its our responsibility to give positive reaction to others quality content. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. 

well different kind of people react to our post and they make comments so what will be the best option for us to see power which will be the real reaction the real comment about our post

Yes dear thank you so much for such an useful information I also believe that the old members should motivate and advise the newbies to make this forum best for cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

One thing I hate everywhere is spamming, because I know so many members will ask their friends to give all the good ratings, or build their own multiple accounts to give false rates, and moderators won't like this kind of operation, and they won't launch this btc paying campaign again and again.

Yes i agree with you. In this forum, we are paid for our useful comments and for that we can earn some bitcoin. But if your comments are not useful, you will be not paid. After completing first 100 posts, your daily work is 20 comments. For making your post useful and informative, you can read other posts. So that you can learn lots of things about crypto world. And when you can contain useful information in your comments, your comments will be useful.

As a brand new member withinside the discussion board I be a part of for lots motives and one is to earn a few crypto and perhaps change it due to the fact I am pupil and feature now no longer a lot cash to invest. So I locate this as an possibility however I might be a very good ambassador for the cryptotalk discussion board and could constantly make beneficial post. For now I attempt to find out how crypto works and I might be constantly a high-satisfactory poster. I thank the discussion board for this and the relaxation individuals for his or her very beneficial subjects and data for beginner. It will now no longer be lengthy earlier than I could make it and attain a very good degree of expereince because the relaxation.

Sure, what truly count and speak for a person how meaningful your information is how is it useful to the forum at the moment because your work is always a result of what you deserve to earn after you carry out an act. Thus can also be achieve by doing some personal research to gain more knowledge about a thing. 

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I have some experience, that's not enough I think. But in my opinion, your words are too good. I think Cryptotalk is the best way to learn many things and earn money from it.by posting creative and unique content,we will be reputated soon.

Hello dear friend i think this new payment system of bitcoin is best for trading and earning process. Also it's good to earn talk tokens daily.

It is clear that the payment in bitcoin will attract user who only want to make a profit and instead of offering quality to the forum. 

It is a useful and important publication ,,

My friend, you mentioned the three most important points well and an easy explanation, I congratulate you on this participation ..

And I want to add ,, I hope that there is a lot of interest in the random evaluation, which is unfair to everyone who works hard on the platform, because yesterday I was subjected to this type of evaluation and I still feel sad that I did not make any mistake ,, and I received a negative evaluation 💔