What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

On 9/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

I agree with you my friend and you put her a lot of information for the help of members. It will be helpful for crypto took family and I also got some experience from your post by learning it all. and on the other hand I will also try to apply these all experience able things in my own working method. So if you all the best my friend for achieving your in destinations and target. 

😍💞

Thank you very much for the advice, I will take it into account since I am not clear about everything related to this forum so I will be more careful when creating content so as not to have problems in the next few days.

This is completely sound and right

Posts with meaningful and useful content should be reputed

Seeing such an article makes us encouraged to keep active here

Normally in our daily life what we demand is the quality. Yes dear mate quality of the work speaks up louder than the quantity. For me the most valuable part for any post is the quality.

Exact friend, I totally agree with you the evaluations are earned in this forum and that is positive to know without a doubt that the quality of some posts deserve a lot of evaluation and that is the difference with those that are not valued.

• +2 1

The thing that is the best thing about here is that you can be valued for your great topic, but nevertheless the quality of your topic says a lot about the person without any doubt this is something that is achieved according to your knowledge if you have a You can transmit good knowledge and earn many followers and many ratings on this platform that is the goal.

Hello friends, I believe that if the quality of my publications says a lot about me, I always try to be informed and updated to be able to make my comments as best as possible that they have good quality and that they can be easily understood by me on the subject of payments. give my opinion because I have not charged yet but I hope I will get it soon so I can tell you how I am doing.

• +1 1

It's true what you say. Our presentation in the forum are those first 100 publications and they are the ones that talk about us and demonstrate the potential that we can reach. The main idea is to work calmly and not rush, since everything has its moment. And the main thing on the platform, I think, is research and self-study. Coming to the forum without knowledge is like walking a tightrope with a blindfold. And here there is no excuse since knowledge is available to all of us who decide to participate in the forum.

A good step by the administration to prevent fraudsters from spreading and increasing it becomes difficult to obtain good reputation points, so fraudsters are fought

I didn't understand your intention well. Will the payment be available only in the forum currency? And how much is it worth against the dollar?

On this platform what really matters is how meaningful and useful your post is not how long your post is, so it is better you post post something meaningful daily so that you can earn something meaningful at the end of the day. 

On 1/5/2021 at 12:15 AM, Zaman222 said:

@Guru2050 Thank you for this lovely posts which is well detailed and educative. I really do appreciate your efforts towards the development and improvements of the members in the forum. This topic has spoken a lot to us and i believe we will make use of it. Thank you for your effort always.

I'm very glad to have help, Don't worry @Zaman222that is part of our responsibility to exercise in the forum as senior members including junior members. To be publishing the best standard posts, crypto related information, constructive and qualitative topics that will be beneficial to all

• +1 1

It is our duty to preserve the reputation of this forum and raise the quality of our publications. This forum earns us experience and makes us make money. We must always be positive in our opinions and respect the opinions of others.

Yes, we all have to strive for the success of this forum because not only does it provide good profit for us, but it also provides us with knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also we must give a positive reputation to useful topics because whoever writes useful topics seeks to gain a good reputation

You are very right since what talks about us in this forum is our publications and if in this case they are new to this forum they should know the established rules and guidelines, in order to create quality content and with enough bases to attract the attention of the Forum users, if we create good content we will receive a good reputation and if you are new learn how the forum works and the best way to publish, this will help you pass the 100 post in the fastest way and with a lot of fame.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you I think this is more well and accurate sysytm now than before. Yes we want reputation than we should like the useful post and even create useful.post otherwise we can't got reputation.

• +1 1

You are right the forum is helping us and they do not want to lose the audience that is why they are here changing the system on the basis of the needs of the users.

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I'm very glad to have help, Don't worry @Zaman222that is part of our responsibility to exercise in the forum as senior members including junior members. To be publishing the best standard posts, crypto related information, constructive and qualitative topics that will be beneficial to all

@Guru2050 Exactly mate. The help you and your other senior members has been rendering to the newbies with your educative topics has been one of the key factor making everyone to develop in this forum and this is what we junior members has been emulating to drive this forum forward.

• +2 1

I though i will never earn bitcoin from this forum because i registered when there is a new payment of talk tokens. All members are happy now but beginners we are most happy because many of us this is our first time to earn bitcoin by writing.

In fact, if we can have a good idea about the subject, we can easily know a lot, because here we think that this way, whenever we read something good, I can work, we can make some good comments on this subject.  If they can do a good job in the forum they can comment a lot. In fact if they can follow the good rules because then they can have a chance to do something good here. Hopefully one day they will get something good here.

• +2 1

What count for you and speak is your good reputation and you earnings and you can get all that by good quality post.

Good quality post that are informative are the one making this forum active and busy so let your post speak and count for you

Edited by Murtyano

Hello! Yes, it's good that they pay with Bitcoins. If you disable payment for Bitcoins, the activity of the forum will drop. Paying with Bitcoin is like a nice bonus for active forum users. Paying with Talk Tokens is also good, but the Talk Tokena rate is too low. Admins, do something with Talk Token please.

I like the way in which we can be rewarded, I believe that the best thing we can do is to build posts that have very good quality, also to be able to support the new people so that they can improve a lot in their posts giving them recommendations and also to value the posts that we find that are very good.