What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

Yes dear your question is very good first of all you have to be some knowledge of crypto and than you joined becuse after joining you have to be able to do post very good and take reacts on your post nd get paid and cashout money so this is simple ok good by thank you so much takecare.

On 2/22/2021 at 12:26 PM, F Roberto said:

This is what everyone should learn from you and the other senior members to keep keep developing the forum to make it grow.

Well Very kind of you @F Roberto I really appreciate your consideration. Quite alright some top members had been contributing immensely to the best of their capability they can in sharing informative posts, robust hints and piece of advises to keep the forum conducive and enabling for the newbies growing members. But that should not be seen as individual responsibility rather collective duties upon any cryptotalk member.

Yes dear friend.  I agree with you if your post is more meaningful more people will accept your post and like your post. In my opinion if you motivate the members on your post it will be better for you. If your post is full of knowledge and according to group rules your post will be more acceptable 

Short time payment for likes or reputation  is temporarily payment. It is also motivation and people keep struggle for good quality post. We must add value  in platforum of crypto world. 

3 hours ago, F Roberto said:

but should be seen as a collective work for all the members in the forum. It's good to have someone understanding as you do

As well you too.  For been supportive and open minded members who always vote for the right, maximize efforts to the best capability to propagate cryptotalk forum.

@F RobertoRoberto in conclusion let's remain discipline, working consistently, bountiful success await us

You are right, with your posts you tend to express yourself and show what you are capable of. When you make quality posts your profile tends to get visitors more often and you will earn good reputation from them

I think that this new method is an incentive to obtain good and more useful publications, and I think that the forum administration is very interested in the topic of useful publications to some extent.

I think A good reputation is a testament to the confidence of members in your publication and their appreciation for your style, so we must give them what they deserve. There are many members who work hard to find the latest information in the world of coding,  And of course they have a lot of reputation.🖤🖤🖤

We now have a wonderful opportunity to move forward.
This forum offers all of us easy ways to earn and we must appreciate that with hard and fruitful work.
Thank you, my friend, your post is of great use.

For that reason this second belt of cryptotalk campaign now justify members payment by the quality, standard of their posts. With this approach members only get payment for the best they publish since it has to undergo proper verifications before to be paid @F Roberto

3 hours ago, F Roberto said:

members must understand that the quality of their will be a determinant factor in making the post useful to be get paid for it.

And that's why spammers has not always a room or chance of lasting forever in cryptotalk. 

The forum is for sincere, honest and respectable members who are ready and willing to put up their best of the best for the progress of cryptotalk forum.

@F Roberto

I have been using this for 3 months now and it is a very good thing and we get talktoken in a very good way and a very good way is I get something like that by going to bed and I am comfortable with money in yobit I have withdrawn a lot of money from this bed and I change it to ltc and get it in a very good way. 

Dear Fellow, It true that profit from this forum attracts most of users. Gaining skills from this forum enables a single mind to take forward step in trade of  cryptocurrencies. Surely this is the time to change your future because cryptocurrencies has bright future. The forum is good site and be aware of scammers also.

Make your topics and your comments talk about you, and your good knowledge about crypto, it is better to stay away from fixed phrases and provide useful information to other members.

• +2 1

this is very necessary for you to post the quality material in your topic because this one is help you to get the good profit and good reputation on this forum you should to be careful and take it as a responsibility of you

• +4 1

Hello my friends, I think cryptocurrency has improve a lot of it’s payment method. People will focus comments and contents quality. People will try to make their content informative and attractive. 

100% right. Dear @Guru2050 it's the same way I think. Our name of account or our profile picture will not explain about us. The thing which matters is the quality of words we use in our posts.. And one more thing which matters is our reputation. These reputations are directly proportional to the quality of our posts. 

Of course, our published posts in the forum must hold a true value, and should have relevant information to be delivered to the forum users. The contents or the information of our published topic/posts must adhere to the forum rules and valuable to deliver meaningful information or the real facts.

• +3 1

On 2/28/2021 at 7:44 AM, F Roberto said:

with their posts  to make positive impact on lives of members.

Good that's it mate. Let our post influence and uplift the members including the entire forum. Via this cryptotalk campaign forum will emerge the outstanding virtual institution for learning and sharing knowledge of crypto currencies @F Roberto

We should focus on the quality of our post instead focusing on the quantity of our posts.it is true that our posts speaks that at which mind level we are existing.

Likewise there is a saying that I have heard that is, as you do one thing you do all things. So we must give our best in everything we do, this will keep us with the passion and motivation to do whatever we set out to do and here at Cryptotalk it is important that you are focused on adding a lot of value to all the people whether they are newbies or old hands in the forum.

• +1 1

Nice words and commenting on the first point.. there are many new participants who become bored and withdraw before they even complete their 100 free comments .. Therefore, I say to all beginners, be patient and strive because after this fatigue you will finally get your reward and do not think about this fatigue, but think about what you will be in a day Of the days, because of this forum, trading and investing, believe me, you will soon realize the fruit of your labor and learn things that are really useful in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is very important for you to post quality material on your topic because your comments in this forum to gain good profit and good reputation build your knowledge about you and crypto, you should be careful to help And it should be taken as your responsibility to stay away from certain phrases and provide useful information to other members....

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  If you crete good content then definitely you achieve on your dream your English spoken is improved . So many skills developed. 

Thank you. As a new member of this forum, I would like to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to trade properly and also to gain experience, money and give a good reputation in my posts on the forum