What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Thank you for the wonderful post and I appreciate your effort to provide us with this wonderful and useful information. And she really deserves the fame she has come to and deserves more than the heck. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

In fact, I joined the forum recently, and having a positive reputation for participation is essential to obtaining money, and for me I think this procedure taken by the moderators in the forum is very useful, as it improves the quality of the posts and pushes members to work harder to get the admiration and support of other members

• +3 1

Yes, indeed, the number placed is the most important thing we must look at, in order to improve the quality of the content for that matter It helps to think about what we are publishing

Hello, everyone...
In fact, you have drawn my mind through your important and useful publication.
We're discussing the three most important points that everyone should follow.
For a beginner's offer: the 100 free posts should indicate a beginner's awareness and full understanding about the content they post or comment(full understanding about crypto talk).
Random responses are detrimental to the person who posted them.
For likes serve as support for topics that deserve support.

• +1 1

You are right my friend. We must diversify our consultations and make them valuable and important by containing distinct ideas related to cryptocurrency updates. You must write them in a clear and simple manner and use appropriate words and structures for that. Also, the English or Russian language must be used when writing, taking into account the rules  Grammatical and chronological. Your comment should be formatted and start with a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence

• +1 1

Thanks for providing information on Bitcoin and Talk Tokens from the payment process. You have provided all the information in this post and all the members of the forum will benefit a lot from this post.

We must work to collect new information and work to develop it in order to benefit the new members, and the elderly must put the experiences they have in order to benefit from it because working here is not only to collect money but to collect information and experiences about encrypted currencies and thanks

• +1 1

Hello friend, thank you for your helpful post. I think it is our duty to make this forum a success because this forum not only provides an opportunity to earn money but also an opportunity to gain knowledge.

• +2 1

Post quality is very important
We must follow all instructions and write useful posts in order to gain a lot of good reputation
I hope to become an ideal member of this forum

• +2 1

Yes they should have paid for a good reputation a long time ago we are genuinely tired of having it. We need old people and old people in order to spam and in order to guide us step by step to be side by side in developing ourselves and being better.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, what count for us in this platform is the quality of our posts, therefore the members of this platform more precisely we the new members of the forum should be working hard in creating post that will be useful for the members of the platform. 

Hello dear, I have seen many participating members publish topics, responses, comments and publications that were published a few hours ago and do not pay attention to this. The supervisors soon delete this publication so I advise the new members to focus well on the importance and quality of the topic and to be a newly unpublished one before  There is a lot of benefit for members, to be an incentive for all participants, especially new ones, and to be more effective in terms of ideas and objectivity and based on the strongest and deepest deep concepts in knowing encrypted currencies

I am really happy to be in this forum as a useful member, gain knowledge and advance in the field of cryptocurrencies and in return get rewards, I think it is a forum that gives a sign of a really bright future.

4 hours ago, Mayosh311 said:

Of course, we must pay attention to the content of the topic, and create constructive topics in order to get a positive reputation, through the payment system at the present time. There will be great interest by members in creating useful and meaningful topics so that their topics gain a positive reputation so that they can get paid، You must work hard and sincerely to gain knowledge and experience.

@Mayosh311 That is something essential in the forum, creating good topics to get the reactions we want, I see that it is not easy to do that, maybe with the days I can take more courage and start making my own publications, yesterday I published one and I They eliminated it, that makes me gain experience for the next ones.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Thank you so much you shared this useful information with us about that creating of topic you said absolutely right when you create the good topic this will explain that knowledge and beauty of you you so you should to be use the good material and your topic

You are truly saying the fact.just continue working and ensure it is useful and important if your comments is interested and have quality content you will get to be know through the quality of your content therefore it will speak for you.

I think this new payment system of bitcoin is best for temporary time till trade of talk token. And i am totally agree with your three points. This new system will also effect the forum in both good and bad ways. The forum will grow is good side while attack of spammers will be bad side..

• +3 1

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines.

I am agree with the new rules of this forum. The payment system of this forum is changed now and I am agree with them. It is because now all members are doing proper work to good reputation for good earning.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you that we must be more effective members regardless of material rewards or profit percentage because the forum provides us with wonderful and invaluable information

• +2 1

Yes, it is our responsibility to make this platform a success, as it not only provides an opportunity to earn money, but also an opportunity to learn. I also ask that all members give only worthy posts a rating because they work hard to earn a good credibility and it is theirs responsibility. @shakeelsherpao

You must before you publish a post or comment that you review and audit it in order to spread the benefit from it to some members and get positive evaluations through which you can win Satoshi.

Of course my friend you always provide topics and publications with useful and informative content and written correctly it offers to your publication high quality and excellent and brings you more positive reputation and thus achieve higher profits.

Yes, my friend, older members must work to provide the experiences they have in order to develop the forum and help the young members work here without mistakes because mistakes cause obtaining warning points in the future only you must follow the rules and laws and thank you

• +1 1

Thank you for the effort, the information you provided, and the things that you talked about
We always have to abide by the rules.
And respect for the work and effort that many of us put into creating good publications.

• +1 1