[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

3 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

This is a good content that you created here in this forum my friend. It was a big help for us beginners that still don't have enough knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrencies

@kitekite24I appreciate it. By the way, are you planning to take these courses or have you already started ? It is not only for beginners, all members can get benefits from the above courses.Make sure to follow Tutorial section on this forum, more informative topics are about to come. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We can learn many things being part of that but most of the blockchain courses are very expensive and for that reason i will suggest we all concentrate and learn more about Cryptocurrency and the blockchain at large in this forum since most of all we need is present in the forum.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Mohsin45 said:

I didn't know about these courses up to  now .I suggest the new members to read  the post carefully and take these courses.

Hi @Mohsin45 , all courses that I have listed in this topic are still on now. You might check one by one to participate according to your needs. Let us to know if you face any difficulties while taking these courses for your satisfactions. Good luck 😊

took my time reading this man i learned alot thanks for sharing this info its quite amazing thing i learned just now ill try to apply this on my work something might work out better for me this has to be good tips and ways to get better as a beginner guys.

The best book I am still reading now is master in bitcoin, it I a very good book we can read to understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. There are many chapters of the book that include blockchain and miners. All we new to read from cryptography generally are in the book 

• +2 1

congratulations on a very successful title. it is possible to access a lot of data for free or paid via udmy. for beginners, it will be especially useful to learn about the free blockchain and bitcoin ecosystem.

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

On 8/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

@rekter👇

Does udemy also giving free cryptocurrencies trading courses for beginners lol? Or it just a limited offer thats people should hurry to get it for free? 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Does udemy also giving free cryptocurrencies trading courses for beginners lol? Or it just a limited offer thats people should hurry to get it for free? 

Hello @guatazoo , 

Have checked that provided link of Udemy before commenting here 😊? The course is still here and you can enroll to get all free ! Check the screenshot and imagine yourself. 1761577530_Screenshot(58).png.9e27b07a8429ef1252b32b2e5af34870.png

• +1 1

Thank you very much with thisz mate. This is what I'm looking for because I really wanted to learn more about other Cryptocurrency, investing and trading. This course really helps not me but all of us and beginners..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/30/2020 at 3:26 AM, Ashsh said:

This is an excellent job, my friend

A great addition to the forum and for beginners

It helps us a lot in knowing everything we need about digital currencies

thank you, my friend

Those Are the courses that you can apply to learn more things about the crypt world, it is a big help for every beginner who wants to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, actually this forum is also god about that thing. 

2 hours ago, bino said:

Thank you very much with thisz mate. This is what I'm looking for because I really wanted to learn more about other Cryptocurrency, investing and trading. This course really helps not me but all of us and beginners..

So have you started to take these courses if so ? If you just make a plan, you will never learn the new things. So start to take these free courses today and come back with questions if you face any difficulties. The reason why we are here, I really love to help.

Have been on Binance academy for sometimes. Great environment to learn and also earn some little with their quizzes and random giveaways (I haven't been lucky); I read it has been in existence since last year or two. So informative especially for beginners like us.

I am just seeing a couple of others on your topic though like Udemy which I wasn't aware of even though I have an account and have been on Udemy for years. Good to see, gracias.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For that I do actually give you a 5 , this is because the more am reading such articles the more am enjoying the work am doing there is no other way but to be truthful there is going to be a lot of work to be done when it comes to getting information, google your way up , google has a variety of answers to your query

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Andrew56 said:

Thank you my friend for these excellent links. I think that they are not only for beginners, but everyone can benefit from them, as they contain a lot of useful information that every trader will need.  It is great to start learning how to trade quickly with this forum.

So I also expect you to follow Tutorials section on this forum. I have been sharing knowledge in that section to help so many members on this forum. In the same way, I will be gaining knowledge from you like guys too 😊. So take the courses and cheers. 

This is one the best article so far published in the forum, very useful post for one to easily access valid Crypto related information and add more knowledge, experience and others  to himself. Thank you for this great work.

• +4 1

cool information , there is a lot of good working instructions that really did work and for the right idea there is always good effort to really keep the given reasons of choice and so we need to really define working principles the greatest work that we have to keep on pushing on is to get a good foundation and information like above can set you really good in the right direction when we want to earn from not  only crypto but if we want to navigate in the site

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

This is one the best article so far published in the forum, very useful post for one to easily access valid Crypto related information and add more knowledge, experience and others  to himself. Thank you for this great work.

@Guru2050 Hope you are also enjoying with these free courses. I have previously taken free cryptocurrency related courses from Edx.org and I have listed that course in this topic too. Really the great way to boost our knowledge and skills. 

On 9/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, DiamondBit said:

The best book I am still reading now is master in bitcoin, it I a very good book we can read to understand about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. There are many chapters of the book that include blockchain and miners. All we new to read from cryptography generally are in the book 

Reading book is not bad. I also wish to read that book if there are something really special. These free courses can be more effective because they contains video presentations, regular tests etc. so that beginners might feel more comfortable to gain more knowledge. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Kanyua said:

This is one article that I should read, being a new member here its going to help me a lot to understand what to do , there is  alot am aready understanding from the tutorials, and with such I think new comers to the forum will not have it hard or even into the world of crypto currency,

@Kanyua Thanks for your interests but I have repeatedly told you guys, please first take these free courses and come up with the questions if you have any difficulties while taking these courses otherwise it does not make the sense to keep up the discussions🙏

• +2 1

On 8/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, rekter said:

Sure,

https://academy.binance.com/ (This is really comprehensive guide in many areas, but it isn't really structured well imho, it contains material about things that happen be hot in the moment as well as some niche info as well as basics.) But everything is explained pretty well. You don't really need to learn everything in here to be successful yet some of the info is essential.

https://research.binance.com/

This is important to look at when you are studying fundamentals on what to buy (tokenimics/coinomics) and compare different solutions to get to the same goal (aka competition).

https://www.coinbase.com/earn

https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/

These are mainly new way to advertise a project. You learn about the project and in return you get rewarded.

Also, these are essential and very cool lectures about Bitcoin technology for newbies.

https://aantonop.com/videos/

This is very useful reply here mate! Many members here will be interested by putting some courses about cryptocurrency, i hope you will still continue to contribute here in this forum.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 9/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 Hope you are also enjoying with these free courses. I have previously taken free cryptocurrency related courses from Edx.org and I have listed that course in this topic too. Really the great way to boost our knowledge and skills. 

Yeah... Exactly, indeed I have the benefits of reading them. Beyond doubt these are the kinds of materials, information necessarily needed to keep one fits to the world of crypto currencies plus the experience one is gaining through interaction, in the forum.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Yeah... Exactly, indeed I have the benefits of reading them. Beyond doubt these are the kinds of materials, information necessarily needed to keep one fits to the world of crypto currencies plus the experience one is gaining through interaction, in the forum.

@Guru2050 So which free courses are you currently taking to increase the knowledge in cryptocurrency ? Also, do not miss Coinmarketcap learn and earn option. They are giving out $10 worth of Band token for those who currently answer the all questions. 

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 So which free courses are you currently taking to increase the knowledge in cryptocurrency ? Also, do not miss Coinmarketcap learn and earn option. They are giving out $10 worth of Band token for those who currently answer the all question.

I have benefited immensely from these following online courses, these includes; free Crypto currency courses and tutorials @ udemy.com, Blockgeeks and others. Not forgetting my favorite online books of Crypto currencies that I always consult for more information, clarification which includes Ultimate Beginners Guide To Making Money With Crypto currency By Stephen Satoshi,. Cryptocurrency Master Bundle By Martin Quest. Etc

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Blockgeeks and others. Not forgetting my favorite online books of Crypto currencies that I always consult for more information, clarification which includes Ultimate Beginners Guide To Making Money With Crypto currency By Stephen Satoshi,. Cryptocurrency Master Bundle By Martin Quest. Etc

Sounds great ! Unfortunately, I have not read both of books that you mentioned in your post. Would you mind to share your experiences, did these two book fulfilled your curiosity about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology? 

• +2 1