Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction

really is it possible to reverse the bitcoin transaction on blockchain if yes then can anyone please tell me how we can do that i dont think it really can happen because i tried so many times and also searched about it u got nothing like that 

long time ago i send a Bitcoin Transaction on wrongAddress .i try to stop it from my Blockchain Account But not Succeed to stop this Transactio. because there is no option to cancel the transaction 

I think you can not reverse bitcoin transaction.There is no any features or options to reverse bitcoin transaction.If you send any address you can not stop it

Oh yes thats true there is no way to stop the transaction once you send it.even if this is still waiting for the confirmations.just be carefull for sending to any adress becouse once it send thats it.theres no option yo cancell it.

13 hours ago, amiraliko said:

There is no way to do that, that is why you need to transact to people you trust or company that has a good buyer good rating, this is an advantages or maybe disadvantages of blockchain.

23 hours ago, ShakilA said:

I think you can not reverse bitcoin transaction.There is no any features or options to reverse bitcoin transaction.If you send any address you can not stop it

Thats true sending bitcoins is transparent but not reversible.its good for me and just be always carefull sending bitclins to other bitcoin adress always double or tripple chek before sending it.

I don't think it is possible to reverse if there  is no confirmation. one day I have faced this issue but I couldn't reverse and if you click on confirm button then you have no way to reverse.

Thanks for the useful information. same can be done with ethereum also. transaction over transaction can be sent with higher amount of gas fee.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I don't think there are BTC transactions that can be returned if you have the wrong wallet address. Then about the 3 confirmations that you mean, I don't understand yet.

I don't know that is can also doing it now or not.

Because basicly the fees Bitcoin is so high now, so the possibility to get not confirmed is very rare.

For example if you already sent Bitcoin but have zero confirmation, i think with sent fees again will lead your fees be doubled and that is more expensive than before. I just recommended to use fees not less than 10,000 satoshi.

So your transaction will flawless and don't need worry about confirmation.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:55 PM, Great Commander said:

Still depends on platform you are trying to exchange with. Though reversing bitcoin transactions is not possible for now. As time passes, we still see some improvements and hopes bitcoins with now be refundable if there's no confirmation. 

Yes you can't reverse your transactions once it was done since it was irreversible and you can't get any refund to those coins has lost on you. Hoping to have changes in the future about this issues.

Your theory have a sense because of this confirmation it can make the transaction reversible in some point. But the irreversible part of Crypto Currency make this more safe from double spending fraud or other problems that can occur.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Make sure your transaction is not confirmed before taking action.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

All you need to send a transaction of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is to be very very careful in sending. Double check of address is strictly required in this case.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, Nimrata7 said:

AS it can not be possible and that's the Crypto advantage and also disadvantage because in Crypto transaction no one can trace you and it should be not reversible.

Yes you are find the right topic. I agree with you. Also this transaction no one can not know who do this.

I don't think we can reverse the transaction of bitcoin. If this happen then I think many people will not use crypto anymore because of this.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:

This is not possible that you will reverse you transaction if you send to the other person not just the BTC other coins also because the pattern is same of all coins just difference is the name and all the coins are safe and secure which will give us good profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

maybe crypto currency if send not reverseable and not trackable crypto currencies big disadvantage is not traceable this is mane reason some country banned crypto

On 10/23/2019 at 7:16 AM, muneebzafar889 said:

I don't think so that if you send btc or any other crypto and then you reverse it because this transaction not detectable and not reversable when you send money via blockchain then check proper address

The transaction is detectable but it is cannot reversible. It is a decentralized based crypto currency is means that if you send the transaction it cannot reverse. Because there is no central authority that controls the whole system.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:48 AM, Keith700 said:

The only thing I hate about crypto is that you can't reverse your transactions. It's a waste of money so we all should be very careful because if we don't, you'll be sorry for yourself.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

6 hours ago, miskyming said:

I don't think we can reverse the transaction of bitcoin. If this happen then I think many people will not use crypto anymore because of this.

Bit can you tell me why they will not use it if bitcoin transaction can be reversed

It is impossible to cancel a transaction in bitcoins. that is why the main thing when translating is to check the address. Yes, a cancellation is theoretically possible, but only theoretically.

The main reason for trying to reverse a Bitcoin transaction is that if we do Bitcoin transactions we cannot earn and if we do not make Bitcoin transactions then we will not have any profit by running the crypto

7 minutes ago, Hasan943 said:

I'm a new crypto user. I don't think if you send BTC or any other crypto and you're the opposite because this transaction is unrecognizable and cannot be refunded when you send money via blockchain, then check the correct address.

i can assure you that the bitcoin transactions can never be reversed and thats the reason bitcoin transaction are safe and better for sending money worldwide.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:55 PM, Khan said:

I agree with you in this solution that BTC transaction can not be reversed or roll back because it is not traceable and can not be tracked.

I agree with you that this is not possible that the transaction of the BTC or any other coin will be reversible or it will be traceable because it is a digital currency and thats why we can not trade it easily and reverse the payments so be careful when to send the payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Nimrata7 said:

AS it can not be possible and that's the Crypto advantage and also disadvantage because in Crypto transaction no one can trace you and it should be not reversible.

Yes this is true mate so we need to sure first and double check the bitcoin address to totally sure that the bitcoin have been receive by other people because this is not reversible.