Tron partners with Waves ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Tron partners with Waves !

1.png.08a39aae38766ec9183a112685491ab7.png2.jpg.ea89912e408b8eb2da181337a4b7bf72.jpg

A very important partnership was announced today by Tron Foundation and Waves Protocol

Tron and Waves are both running on their native blockchains. The partnership has to do with boosting DeFi potential in both platforms and the most important part of it is the use of an oracle service called Gravity that will be used to interconnect the two blockchains. Gravity will be the bridge between Tron and Waves, providing interoperability by allowing access to services for users of both networks. Users and devs of both blockchains will be able to interact in Dapps and DeFi of the other with the use of Gravity swaps.

Tron uses Solidity programming language (created by Ethereum devs) and Waves uses Ride (created by Waves devs in 2018). 

Waves were founded by physicist Sasha Ivanov and Tron is the creation of Justin SunThese two popular crypto figures joining hands may create the best possible terms for competing against the rise of Ethereum DeFi and oracle services as Chainlink and Band.

The partnership was announced on the Twitter accounts of both projects (link1link2).

More info: (link)

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 5

21 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Waves were founded by physicist Sasha Ivanov and Tron is the creation of Justin SunThese two popular crypto figures joining hands may create the best possible terms for competing against the rise of Ethereum DeFi and oracle services as Chainlink and Band.

@BTC Future Really I did not know about the term " Gravity" in the crypto world before. I extremely curious to know whether there are limitations to interconnect two blockchain by using gravity? How can it helps two blockchain networks say Tron and Waves to overcome scalability problem? I am sorry but I am interested to know if you have any ideas😊. Thanks. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 8/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future Really I did not know about the term " Gravity" in the crypto world before. I extremely curious to know whether there are limitations to interconnect two blockchain by using gravity? How can it helps two blockchain networks say Tron and Waves to overcome scalability problem? I am sorry but I am interested to know if you have any ideas😊. Thanks. 

Gravity is a project of its own. https://gravity.tech/

It seems that it will be able to connect the two blockchains using "cross-chain swaps" . 

I think that since both Tron and Waves will use their service, then it may work.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This will increase value for both waves and tron and investors will be many in the future. I really wish a combination like this could happen to xrp as well because it is a good coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

wow !! this is still I missed This update . I hold TRX from a longtime , I see that tron need good partnership like this ( wave ) to gain a good pump again . I sure we will show great pump in TRX as well in wave within some time .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

5 hours ago, Tunuu said:

This will increase value for both waves and tron and investors will be many in the future. I really wish a combination like this could happen to xrp as well because it is a good coin.

Well, this will be surely increased because of the demand of this two by having a lot of investors, i think it's worth it to invest here by knowing that the price of it will be going dominant.

On 8/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, Tunuu said:

It did increase price of both, although it seems that there were again inside traders that got tipped and bought before it was announced. Seriously I think that altcoins might not have any future the way all these people behave.

I believe that this partnership between TRX and WAVES is the main reason for the rise in the price of TRX and WAVES in the recent period, and these two currencies have gained the confidence of investors due to their strong project and the professional team responsible for TRON and WAVES In the field of crypto, and it is likely that its prices will increase in the coming period

• +3 1

On 8/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, Moaz said:

I believe that this partnership between TRX and WAVES is the main reason for the rise in the price of TRX and WAVES in the recent period, and these two currencies have gained the confidence of investors due to their strong project and the professional team responsible for TRON and WAVES In the field of crypto, and it is likely that its prices will increase in the coming period

Yes, I agree with you because I see many of my friends are hoarding WAVES because they believe that it has a good future and its price will increase in the coming period.

• +1 1

It seems that everyone is partnering with everyone under the joint work in the field of DeFi, the year 2020 was a bubble for DeFi projects, and in the last period this bubble burst and DeFi projects fell strongly.

Le trx parmi les meilleurs crypto ils a une bonne avenir j'ai investi dans le trx et sa marche bien

• -1 1

On 13/8/2020 at 15:01, BTC Future said:

1.png.08a39aae38766ec9183a112685491ab7.png2.jpg.ea89912e408b8eb2da181337a4b7bf72.jpg

Tron Foundation  y  Waves Protocol anunciaron hoy una asociación muy importante 

Tron y Waves se ejecutan en sus cadenas de bloques nativas. La asociación tiene que ver con impulsar el potencial de DeFi en ambas plataformas y la parte más importante es el uso de un servicio de Oracle llamado  Gravity  que se utilizará para  interconectar las dos cadenas de bloques . Gravity será el puente entre Tron y Waves, proporcionando interoperabilidad al permitir el acceso a los servicios para los usuarios de ambas redes. Los usuarios y desarrolladores de ambas blockchains podrán interactuar en Dapps y DeFi del otro con el uso de intercambios de gravedad.

Tron usa el lenguaje de programación Solidity (creado por los desarrolladores de Ethereum) y Waves usa Ride (creado por los desarrolladores de Waves en 2018). 

Las olas fueron fundadas por el físico  Sasha Ivanov  y Tron es la creación de  Justin SunEstas dos figuras criptográficas populares que se unen pueden crear los mejores términos posibles para competir contra el auge de Ethereum DeFi y los servicios de Oracle como Chainlink y Band.

La asociación se anunció en las cuentas de Twitter de ambos proyectos ( enlace1enlace2 ).

Más información: ( enlace )

wow two Big ones joined, personally I love TRX but Waves also has a lot of influence in the world of cryptocurrencies for new investors, this will be very important when settling down, thanks for informing brother

• +2 1

This is very good! Speaking of both of these companies, they are young in our crypto space, and I think they may have great prospects! I think that they will develop together and actively move around the world, achieving heights!

• +1 1

Well Ethereum De-Fi has done great recently and as these partnership(Tron and wave) seems to be combined efforts to tackle against Ethereum Projects. But Justin is only focused on making clone of Eth network and promotion for creating hype so I really want to see a new innovations from them.  The trx has potential to grow but Justin need to develop his project with new opportunity.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Many partnerships during the last period were under the name of decentralized financing, and the partnership between TRON and Waves is one of these partnerships to support teamwork and the adoption of Blockchain technology around the world.

• +1 1

This is a wonderful cooperation that serves both currencies. They have wonderful projects and active work teams as well. I think that their prices will be high in the future and  I look forward to seeing the results of this cooperation.

This is the good news and we see that how they both pumped in previous days these both are really good cryptocurrencies and remain in top 10.

I have read about these two great projects and they are really good, let's hope and soon these will be more popular than they are and if they come together they will achieve much more than they have done so far so TRX and Waves are good cryptocurrencies.

The both coins have own block chain and many other coins are listed their. After their partnership we can expect they will gonna ho after etherum and get more coins contract for defi and Dapp. But against their partner ship the Etherum is working on ETH 2.0 which will be effective in 3rd quarter of 2021.Let's hope their partnership help in spreading crypto more and gives support. 

This is very good and joyful news, and it is very nice that a partnership of this kind takes place in the most powerful companies, and Ethereum is considered its currency, as competition will be available in the cryptocurrency market and it will create a new and profitable atmosphere for all. I wish success for everyone and earn more profits

On 8/13/2020 at 8:01 PM, BTC Future said:

I want to use this opportunity to ask this because it's something disturbing me, why on Earth did the inventors of waves and Tron showcase themselves but the inventor of Bitcoin which we only know his name (Satoshi Nakamoto) decided to hide his only name

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day