Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

Thank you very much for motivating some of this forum's member to do better and share their knowledge that could help a lot to the newbie one on the world and of crypto. I followed you because I inspired to your content and the way you write a post, it is so professional. Because of someone like you, this forum will last forever.

If I totally agree regardless of the payment that is a real incentive, I am in this forum because of the central theme that revolves around cryptocurrencies, since this is an area that fascinates me. And every time I enter the forum I look for interesting posts from the forum members that I follow and those who are among the most viewed and what I hope to find are good posts from forum members with a lot of time for one to obtain part of that knowledge.

• +1 2

On 10/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, Cryptic said:

Thank you very much for motivating some of this forum's member to do better and share their knowledge that could help a lot to the newbie one on the world and of crypto. I followed you because I inspired to your content and the way you write a post, it is so professional. Because of someone like you, this forum will last forever.

Very sweet of you @Cryptic that's part of our responsibility as an old or top members of the forum, to post beneficial information, contents that will help immensely to encourage the new users and even the growing ones in the forum to attain their various goals. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I have found a large amount of content published by expert members that have been useful to me, for example the instructions to participate in the campaign, or the rules of the same, sometimes I find simple but concrete topics, all are useful and explain  the concept to be discussed, in my opinion the members with more experience do a good job

We are not just simply posting to have money here we are posting something to add to the hub of information that is cryptotalk so yes do your research, learn and help others understand the intricacies of cryptocurrencies. This forum and it's senior members have given to everyone here a ton of knowledge I thank them for inspiring me to keep posting here and learning everything that I can about crypto, I'm not a truly active user here but it's safe to say that to the senior members of here we thank you for the work you guys do and for motivating us newbies to keep going.

I'm thinking about it too! Because it seems to me that many of the posts motivate people, make them change somehow, or take it upon themselves to work on themselves. Also, many people learn new information, and thus develop, learn new things, and achieve success!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

When I start working on cryptotalk feeling difficult because I have nothing experience about it but my seniors fellows help me a lot and make me able to work on it and get more knowledge and earning. 

I think comments are those who change my life. 

• +1 1

I can see many good progress from new members by making many more useful posts. I am also doing good research which can help each and every member. So, keep progressing because you can get more and more opportunities about the cryptocurrency in future and you can easily grab that opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Everyone is not only the old, but everyone here. We are not the same minds, but more than that. Each of us has knowledge, aspirations and aspirations. From one idea to another, knowledge increases, and we only have to give ourselves free rein and give what might help another person There are many beginners Pinana, but the ideas that they possess exceed the old

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think you have made a well deserved posts which is very important for this forum. We should must create the useful topics for this forum which should be very helpful for all the members. Our contribution for this forum will be a helpful tool and instrument. So we must share our ideas , skills and experience to this forum. In this way  the reputation of this forum will increases.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:14 PM, pablomarwan said:

but the ideas that they possess exceed the old

Probably you are right by saying not only old members @pablomarwan but the categories of people attributed with high experiences are seniors or old members, this categories of members had already been and we expect has been well equipped and acquired enough in respect to postings, that's why I referred to the class pending that I'm also aware of the potential beginners are also bright and may give amazing and alluring contents. But majority carries the vote

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

large members is necessary in order for us to be able to benefit from the experiences, better for the making of a better post on the forum

• +1 1

You're absolutely right
The Senior Members are responsible for educating the members and passing on their acquired experience to others.
And also to assist moderators in reporting unhelpful posts that offend the forum in order to delete them.
And that will keep our forum level high!

Exactly, the expert members of this forum must be supportive to everyone of us and share their valuable knowledge to us. As every member trusts the information provided by senior members. It's the responsibility of experienced member to guide us. 

• +1 2

On 8/3/2020 at 6:03 PM, Sasooo said:

Yes, it is true that we must spread knowledge and experience in the forum
Thus, we provide beginners an opportunity to gain knowledge, money and benefit

People here just doing the post not sharing the accurate knowledge and also there are some fake news with some fake crypto coins like the One coin which make their users fool.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If we continue to get examples and good ideas from people who have made your materials very good, we will be able to do better in the future and correct our own mistakes.

we ought to consistently regard the accomplished individuals from the gathering they are really the foundation of all that we do in this discussion. They make the genuine subjects which are really valuable for everybody. We should give them the significance that they merit consistently , upvote their remarks and subjects.

I Agree because our contribution here will help make this forum even better and will have a huge impact on helping members as well as posting topics here.

That's such motivating topic we have to provide such information and knowledge which we have because we have opportunity to make topic and more members learn something from our topic if we are sharing information with other so we will also getting in different ways so do good and have good..

• +2 1

You don't just post what you feel like. You need to make sure that your post is a solution to a problem. That way you are making direct impact to users who needed solution to what you answered. This is why we need to take this seriously and do what is right.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:23 AM, Mark wood said:

That's such motivating topic we have to provide such information and knowledge which we have because we have opportunity to make topic and more members learn something from our topic if we are sharing information with other so we will also getting in different ways so do good and have good..

@Mark wood whenever we create a topic then there has lot of research about the subject which help us to know more about it  as well as another subject..   Then we try to explain the information deeply in topic so that it would be easy to for members to understand which show your writing skills too..  That is why i think our topic depend on how much experts we are..                    

• +3 1

Yes I am agree with your contribution I think that most of members here are nice especially experience and they will help to other these are great full people at this forum .I think that the old member published a lot of information daily and we must take profit of them and learn .

There are many sites where we members are supposed to be competitors rather than collaborators.Here the best way to go through this site or use it is by helping each other by sharing our knowledge.