Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Excellent. Definitely our post should be more informative about any topic or any problem that is faced by the new members as well as old members. So it's a responsibility of everyone that must share experience and knowledge for the growing of this forum. Always think that your post will be helpful to others after thinking that you should try to make your post in really a helpful.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!

@Guru2050 Hello Guru, I hope you are very well, that's right, we have to make good publications and make our accounts grow, but it will also depend on time, because it must go gradually, growing every day, you have a good brand here, keep working, I I do it every day and I hope I have more time to improve my account, but I know it will take some time and I have enough patience, greetings and thank you for sharing your ideas with the forum users.

• +2 1

Right any senior or old users in this forum should share his experience and knowledge with others in comments or posts every where, as you say to become a senior needs a lot of work and patience and before you become a senior you was a beginner and you take knowledge from senior like you play the rule now

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Dormilon said:

but it will also depend on time, because it must go gradually, growing every day, you have a good brand here, keep working

Perhaps you are right @Dormilon we don't need to rush anything in respect to life activities we will end up giving up along the way but keep struggling and moving on eventually to attain the victory. Endure on learning and working tirelessly accordingly you will never cease to grow

• +1 2

You're right buddy, senior leads us to a better community, their knowledge is a big help for us and for everyone. Their experience is a good lesson to taken for when someone wants to try what they experienced

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is good for the members of seniority in this forum to share their experiences and their experiences and publish them on renewable topics, and this is for the benefit of all members here, especially the new members, for me I see myself currently not qualified to post topics.

I think we can gain a better knowledge of crypto through crypto posts.  I can influence our lives through crypto forums.  Crypto Forum is a great forum. I can gain good knowledge about crypto by posting in Crypto Form.  This was a great topic, thank you, and thank you to all the crypto members.

I agree with you, I am a beginner in this forum and I think it is very good that people with more experience in this forum try to help and provide their knowledge to newer people here

• +1 2

On 2/8/2020 at 8:37, Guru2050 said:

Esto va a todos los miembros del foro, especialmente a los miembros senior.
La antigüedad en todos los lugares se atribuye a la cantidad de conocimientos, experiencias y disciplina que uno puede haber atravesado o adquirido en cualquier organización, institución o foros que se reflejen virtualmente como rangos.
La antigüedad no es simplemente un nombre que se le refiere, sino un título que se le otorga considerando las capacitaciones, etapas por las que ha pasado, en el transcurso de su viaje para lograr los objetivos establecidos.

Entonces, como miembros mayores / antiguos de este gran foro, deje que el conocimiento, la experiencia que ha adquirido hasta ahora brille y se refleje en sus artículos, comentarios o publicaciones,
con respecto a los miembros inferiores que se benefician de ello.

Realiza contenidos útiles, posts que les tocarán y cambiarán positivamente su vida, les ayudarán y mejorarán para que también crezcan en experiencia y conocimiento.
*Gracias a todos*

¡Que tengas una buena publicación!

Certainly, the idea is to share crucial information for everyone, and this is achieved through old members with a great reputation that thanks to them there are great topics which teach us great things in the world of cryptocurrencies and also to be a good community that respects all the rules and this is thanks to the ancients who have stood firm and helped a lot, and at some point it will be our turn to help a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2

@Guru2050 Yeah the help of senior members moderator and adminn we change the life of beginners by providing a useful information about cryptotalk and plz share information related to topics and share more details on the topic 

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you, everyone's point of view matter because we think in different perspectives. Our contribution in this forum  plays important and positive role. So do your Best and keeo trying to give your best.

I think, my post, those who will see my post, they will know something, not only my post, but also the posts of all those who have previous members will have to see the new ones.  Until the full experience is completed.

Yes, it is indeed right to make this platform a place with good and new topics in terms of the knowledge experience and discipline that the senior members have. The senior members can do a great job in providing the existing members with a vast amount of information on the relevant areas of the cryptotalk platform.

Yes, you are right my brother. Your post deserves a good reputation.  We give much of our knowledge, ideas and researches to this forum. This forum get this ideas and make changes in it and made more topics that help the new members to earn money and gained much more knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto world. Our contribution to this forum is change and instrument for the new members.

14 hours ago, Anas Manzoor said:

@Guru2050 change the life of beginners by providing a useful information about cryptotalk

It is part of the responsibility of a good and determine member a contributor in the forum to assist in sharing interesting and updated crypto information that will experience and be beneficial to fellow colleagues

When posting, we need to make sure that the post is well-publicized. We need the members of this platform to work with more experience. So we will always try to give the best. Thank you

When I was a novice, a lot of the members helped me learn about this and also until now the experts help the novices, and I see that in the forum we are one hand and we work with each other so that all the members get the benefit and we always put up such publications so that everyone benefits.

Each useful post preserved here will be the legacy that will prevail in time for the next generations that integrate into the universe of cryptocurrencies. That is the vision that must have both the old member and the beginner of this forum.

We have to help the members, especially the beginners, and support them while they are in their early career until they become old members and have sufficient experience to help others.

I am have to thank every member as too for their polite and positive to the forum aprroach and about the many friendly reply they are give to the questions we beginner in crypto are have. We are need to be a strong as a good team and we are all in need to become a lot better for the making of a better post that we can offer as a small gift to the forum

Obviously, I also come over to thank you for not only your excellent posts, but also for your patience when explaining to newbies. Thanks for your kindness

This topic sounds good I urge you to Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, which can assist to grow

Yes I am agree with you because our participation in this forum can effect every member of the forum and also the reputation of the forum, therefore we should try to share effective and informative content to the other members for the sake of their help and to better  understanding.

This is true and the truth must be said senior members is not ordinarily a name even in school it is because they are ahead of the younger generation in level of experience so show them in your post that the experience is there by posting useful information

You explained perfectly. Thanks to this forum we can share our experience with the others and others can share their experience with us. It's a great loop. We can't help someone about his crypto career. We're all here for improving our knowledge about crypto and useful posts are very important for us. If we all do our research before making posts i am pretty sure we can make useful posts.

• +4 1