Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:20 AM, Raven said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Every post you made is a change for the forum because your opinion or ideas will be criticize by many people if it is good for the forum or not. Lets work together so we could earn together.

Its not about critizising, our post will be an instument for change because there would be many people who will learn from your post on which they can use that knowldge for their own improvement which is really good as a bitcoiner.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You're right buddy, senior leads us to a better community, their knowledge is a big help for us and for everyone. Their experience is a good lesson to taken for when someone wants to try what they experienced.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Very important for old members to share their experience , then this would help them a lot of times when we are trying to do a lot of things then its important to keep on understanding what else that would help us in valuing the difference thats what we have to really relate a lot of good issues, work hard and see that you educate even other people who want to learn from this forum .,

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

we have been given space to voice our conserns and our ideas and this is a huge tool if you look at the members , there are so many of them and its important we are able to follow the whole story bout this forum work with it and in the end we will be able to advance everything perfectly

• +2 3

On 8/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, Moontong said:

That's true, we should share all of our knowledge here in this forum so the other members here or the newbies will become known as well. We should help each and everyone because it will make our community grow. 

A good community is indeed the one that works together it's for this reason we must always be there to help one another in times of need.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 8/10/2020 at 6:57 PM, Jansen said:

That is valid, we should share the entirety of our insight here in this discussion so different individuals here or the amateurs will get known too. We should support each and everybody since it will cause our locale to develop.

Well, that's true mate, even though our experiences are valid to post here in this forum because it helps a lot of members especially for those newbies to get some ideas how cryptocurrency runs and get some tips how to earn money.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

you are right, for any old users here can teaching newbies by sharing his experience and his mistakes for do not make this mistakes by the new users

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 8/4/2020 at 9:15 PM, TheRaed said:

Most of the members here are nice and especially experienced and they love to help others I am grateful to these people

We are here to help other people gain knowledge, we are also here to acquire knowldge. Just give an take, we will benefit here and we will give help to other members. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This forum has really helped me, I believe I have also contributed to help, we are though all get paid for contributing. This has been the best forum, and I believe we have formed a great community while helping ourselves. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes mate seniors comments and topics are needed most they are so important to all of us. I see a lot of seniors helping new members by commenting in their posts like a normal member to correct them for any mistake.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@Malcolm, @Tunuu, @Yomose and other members not mention, thank you all for highlighting and clarifying extensively on some key points. Exactly so many senior members are really doing their best to make sure they feed the forum with a valid, interesting and useful information for benefits of all.  Let's keep doing the needful at the right time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As a newbie,am acquiring a lot of knowledge here about cryptosystem. The senior member have been wonderful with their posting so far

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 6:05 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it if the senior member should share their knowledge with  other members guide them give them knowledge about right things that help them .

Thank you @Maaz sultan you see that's one of the essence of being together in this forum and as a senior man or old member. Put the growing ones, new users through to be rich in experiences and also upgrade to next level taking advantage of the various profitable opportunities readily available.

• +2 1

That is right my friend senior members would be having a great knowledge about every single things, and we should take the advantage of every post they contribute. In this forum from senior to junior every single members are so helpful.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.

I agree with you that the old members should provide advice and benefit to the new members with love and kindness. And to avoid arrogance over beginners because we were all beginners and we learned and developed ourselves to reach this level of success.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes, by posting about something we know, it maybe valuable to others in forum. We have the chance to help others by sharing our experience and our knowledge about the forum. So let us bring change to others knowledge of something and help them.

• +1 1

Yes, it is indeed right to make this platform a place with good and new topics in terms of the knowledge experience and discipline that the senior members have. The senior members can do a great job in providing the existing members with a vast amount of information on the relevant areas of the cryptotalk platform.

• +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

This forum is like a school and all new members or beginners are students of this school and old and experienced members are teachers which share the knowledge of crypto. And all new members are learning here. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Thats very true, @Guru2050 I look up to people like you , read the posts and understand what it was all about and see where I can go in the end , this is what this forum is all about , you share ideas and transform each other there is a lot of work to be done and in the end there is going to be a chance for you to follow the right steps

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 8/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 So sweet of you but unfortunately, I can never admit myself to claim like I have a vast knowledge in the crypto world. I am still a learner with at least 4 years of experience. So while creating any posts or topics, I try my best to make language as simple as possible so that everyone could easily understand what I am really trying to say. Additionally, I am always welcoming questions from members on this forum if any confusions. 

nobody knows it all my friend. even the best of us can sometimes miss out on some info and thats why these platforms are needed so people learn from each others. I have helped so many newbies on here and its so easy because all they need is basic knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

nobody knows it all my friend. even the best of us can sometimes miss out on some info and thats why these platforms are needed so people learn from each others. I have helped so many newbies on here and its so easy because all they need is basic knowledge.

Glad to hear you helped newbie. This is how forum is running over here. Also, I never mind for being questioned from newbie no matter it is basic things in the crypto world or complex issues, I would like to share knowledge whenever I find free time. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

Thats very true, @Guru2050 I look up to people like you , read the posts and understand what it was all about and see where I can go in the end , this is what this forum is all about , you share ideas and transform each other there is a lot of work to be done and in the end there is going to be a chance for you to follow the right steps

Well thank you  @Mike1515for recommending me &my work. Nevertheless I also look forward to learn from determined members like you and many others in the forum at any time. Actually we all here to learn and enlighten each other about Crypto currencies system. Which together we shall all succeed therefore securing our various future dreams in Crypto world.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I am have to thank every member as too for their polite and positive to the forum aprroach and about the many friendly reply they are give to the questions we beginner in crypto are have. We are need to be a strong as a good team and we are all in need to become a lot better for the making of a better post that we can offer as a small gift to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Posts on this forum can be an instrument of change if it provides information to the beginners and even beginners can ask questions about forum in their posts

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day