Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

Every member pass through the beginning stages and he works for the long time to become a senior member. He passes from all types of hurdles and difficulties during this long journey and during this period he learns a lot of knowledge and experience that is very helpful for every comming newbie and the journal member. A senior knows the solution of all the problems because he has already faced them. So my suggestion is the senior members always try to convey their experiences with us so that we could solve the our confusion.

• +1 1

Hi dear I agree to you seniors should teach new beginner member so that they can learn and earn money here and get knowledge about crypto to survive here and gain benefits

Yes its important as seniors in the forum to contribute to building the forum into greater heights by simply providing solutions and guide to newbies,writing vital topics and comments and passing information that would be knowledgeable.use your experience to build and unite the forum 

• +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member.
Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experiences and discipline one  may had pass through or acquired in any given organization, institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.
Seniority is not merely a name referred to you, but a title award to you considering trainings, stages that you had gone through, in the course of your journey to attain your set objectives.

So as senior/old members of this great forum, let that knowledge, experience you have acquired so far shine and reflects in your write-up, comments or posts,
in respect to lower members to benefits from it.

Make a useful contents, posts that will touches and change their life positively, assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.
*Thank you everyone*

Have a nice posting!!!

Yes dude seniors and old members should share their valuable knowledge and experience with all the new members of this forum so that new members can do a great work in this forum and in this way we make this farm a great forum and it will become more and more popular in the future.

Yes as seniors it is important in the forum to contribute to building the forum by simply providing solutions and guide to newbies,writing vital topics and comments and passing information that would be knowledgeable. 

• +3 1

Our post never leaves us alone. It can make us am it can break us. We earn here at this forum just because of our posts. But there are some requirements they we need to remember.

Criptotalk is a forum and as such its members interact constantly, there is a scale of hierarchies in the forum that are obtained with the publications throughout the time of exercise in the forum. We all entered as a novice and climbed, and with the readings of the publications we gained knowledge of cryptographic operations. It is good when the exchange of ideas, impressions leaves some knowledge. Many of the members of the forum, if not all, participate in activities with work and investments in cryptocurrencies, it would be extraordinary for each of us to tell about their experience in the cryptographic world, their successes, failures, difficulties in order to learn a lot from our colleagues. of the forum.

Yes of course our post could be an instrument of change for anyone.every one have different ideas, point of views and thinking.so when we go through other ideas than we come up with new creation and thinking.so that's why our post is instrument of change.

• +1 1

That's right. We can change a lot through our posts and comments. The main purpose of posting here is to help others know about one thing. To share our knowledge. We express our thoughts through comments. So posts and comments are very important.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

they should give them good support and encouragement until they can do better by themselves and which they will use to teach new member that will come here after.

Yes of course that's the sole responsibility of any old senior member in the forum @Gomez12the experience and training passed through should also be impacted to the younger cryptos to enable grow too for development of both the forum and crypto world at large. We target large community with millions of crypto users

I totally agree with you, for the reason that our role at this time will be of assistance this forum to perk up new and moreover relocation topics at this juncture tolerate dreadfully older crash to prevent members as well.

I agree with you mate in this platform senior members create useful topics in the forum and we must make use of it and learn to gain knowledge and share it with others members of the plartform.

@Biojay

• +2 1

your post is an instruments specially when its a  post full of information that helps other achieving their goal . According to  a research helping other is a best prescription for lowering your stress level and to increase your mental and emotional health and when seniors shares post it helps lot for beginners

Dear @Guru2050 yes this is absolutely right our posts give us confidence by increasing our confidence we feel an instrumental change our confidence high by good quality posts our mind will broad and we are able to make excellent posts 

• +1 2

Your post is an instrument for change. Yes there is no doubt if your post is written by the time and with the current situation then there is no doubt your post is an instrument for change.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Gadozhaki said:

I agree with you mate in this platform senior members create useful topics in the forum and we must make use of it and learn to gain knowledge and share it with others members of the plartform.

@Biojay

Yes mate, most of the useful and informative posts here are created by experts here and some experience Jr members here and it do really help most of the inexperienced members and change them to good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance.  This will be resolved. As a result, the forum rules will be maintained.

I vividly agree with you on this content because bringing new information and helping each other in these forum is a wise decision so that together we will make these forum a better place and also a welcome environment for the newbie who are new here.

Thank you, my friend, for me, I am still a beginner in the forum, but I have benefited from the experiences of people older than me through their topics, and I hope that I will have the expert to benefit other people

Change is not easy as everybody say. It takes decades to change the mentality of public. Prime Ministernister Khan of Pakistan is the biggest example of it.

Of course posts should be based on research.  It is possible to create relevant and useful important posts from high quality thoughts.  Of course we should make sure that all the posts are not in the same style.  Change the materials and think about creating creative posts and create the best posts that are useful and useful.

You don't simply post what you feel like. You need to ensure that your post is an answer for an issue. That way you are having direct effect to clients who required answer for what you replied. This is the reason we need to pay attention to this and make the wisest decision.

You're right all and sundry percentage their enjoy are understanding to analyze new members, because in this discussion board so many new individuals need to constructed their profession in crypto, so in our topics through they analyze crypto foreign money and fulfillment in their Target then  its honestly splendid for us.

Yes! that's brief point that you're sharing with us.in this plate forum your success depends on your post. Your post will makes you perfect.

In this plate forum your post act as your life changing factor. Make your post powerful get experience from the seniors and continue with hard work.

• +2 1

We should always a try to create usefull content we should create that kind of content which is a useless and which is not helpful to other . always try to post the posts which are relevant to the cryptocurrency.