Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

Yes thats right . G. What you provide of information and ideas will be reflected on you. When you present something that is useful, people will love you and will be attracted to you and give you a good reputation. So we must always strive to give our best.

Knowledge is more important for the crypto forum so i am new biggner in this forum and you know some topic is difficult so you know about it so your knowledge in experts for crypto 

Really it is our responsibility to create useful post for the forum, because this platform is made for learning and earning, so friends let try us and lay a knowledgeable background, and make some research on how to create useful post for the forum.

Crypto talk is a good forum.  In this forum members are doing so many good post. It make an impact in crypto market. So we all have to fo is amke good post every day. Post like useful to others.  Never use bad language and rumours. It is really bad for this site and also for market.

I think you opened a very good topic. Becoming a senior member is not just looking at increasing the number of posts, we should look at sharing good information that people can benefit from. Because this is the main purpose of this forum anyway.

• +1 1

If we all could just post better argument and statements here in the forum then I'm pretty sure that other members will also try their best to create an content. Also, members of the forum will be pressured to create much more better posts because the quality posts that we're going to post.

Yes you are right I'm also agreed with you we should need to share all our information and knowledge on this platform if we write useful and informative topics this will really bring a change increase everyone's knowledge alot

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This hits hard. Every one have power in what they write about and they can use this power to effect change on this forum. Try to use your writings and comments to lead members to the right path and urge people to follow the rules and regulations. @Cryptolovee

Edited by Toyoye
  • +4 1

This forum has been developed to this level today by the admins and the valuable posts some members made in this forum. The topics we are learning from in this forum changing us to become experienced members on cryptocurrency has been posted by some people and obviously its an instrument in changing us and this is why our posts too should always be an instrument of a good change to the forum.

Many members are unaware of how ordinary posts can change their ratings for the better
They just have to think about what they're great at and they will definitely succeed

Indeed, you will not see successful people in this forum unless they are major publishers, and the best of that is also those who answer the questions honestly.

I do think that one way we can all make good post is to consider that every post we make is actually going to make a difference in terms of new idea and information.

I do think that one way we can all make good post is to consider that every post we make is actually going to make a difference in terms of new idea and information.

Greetings everyone in the platform this is a every good topic let your post become an instrument of change, don't just make a post make a post that will encourage the newbie in the platform

Post are absolutely an instrument that can influence the lives of many members in the platform. Positive and meaningful post contribute immensely and have a great impact on the lives of those who read and benefits from it. I think post are not only instruments but motivations too.

with the passage of time you will learn a lot of things and when you are old your need to convey your knowledge into other people that is why I am the old members are good to create posts

Yes this forum is an opportunity for everyone to build career because here there is no requirement of any degree it just requires a sense of showing experience .

Indeed, so that we should always try to post a useful content because it will help all the users in this kind of forum. Especially to beginner’s here, who does not have any idea in the world of crypto currency. Useful post will help us to spread the knowledge that we know about crypto currency. We should not focus on the satoshi that we earned here, because we are here in the forum just to contribute our knowledge about crypto currency.

There is no doubt that your post is an instrument for change. Crypto also gives us the money or payment for their post because they believe that our posts are an instrument for their change. The addresses given in our posts or the suggestions that are given can prove to be very helpful for bringing change, so for this reason we are paid for our posts. So we can say that our posts are instruments of change.

• +5 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:16 AM, Dria said:

Like we are sharing our own experiences here in this forum and that experience might be the same as the others that we are able to dessiminate lessons we acquire while working in here. 

All what you share should be centered to impact meaningful lessons, useful and enermous experience to members Irrespective of your level and ranks. But the main focus goes to the seniors members of the forum @Dria

@Mishi Loranar

Thank you for your understanding buddy. The good and qualitative posts the seniors members share in the forum plays significant role in influencing junior members motives, determination and decisions. Further more can eqquip them with pre-requisite experience to participate in almost all the available opportunities

• +2 1

Yes of course this is a wonderful topic.According to which senior through post, spread their knowledge to other.Which people learn and a changing declare in them.For this reason, seniors should post informative.

Truly I am concur with your commitment I believe that the majority of individuals here are pleasant particularly experience and they will help to other these are incredible full individuals at this gathering .I feel that the old part distributed a great deal of data day by day and we should take benefit of them and learn.

Exactly, people must understand what helps others with the simple fact of sharing their publication or in any case their knowledge is good that this is proliferated and that many people can understand and learn from all this makes this community unique.