A free webinar for all beginners in the crypto world - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

A free webinar for all beginners in the crypto world

Recommended Posts

On this forum, I have seen so many newcomers asking questions like "What is Bitcoin?", "What is cryptocurrency?","How crypto trading works?", etc. A curious person definitely asks these questions before diving into crypto world. As there are already so many discussions about essential things in the cryptocurrency sphere on this forum, at least the forum does not expect you to spam by asking too generic questions everywhere. So for all the newcomers, who really want to know something about cryptocurrency, Coingecko is hosting a free webinar with Cointelligence Academy on the 11th of August, Tuesday at 9 PM EST. Senior Market Analyst & Founder of Quantum Economics And Professor at Cointelligence, Mati Greenspan will be there to share "Must-know" cryptocurrency fundamentals before starting.

Click the image below to join this event!

 

Free Webinar !

 

P.S. It is a free Webinar and I have not used any sponsored invitation link here. I get no benefit from Coingecko for inviting you🙏. Good Luck ! 

  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joining this event would really be great for the beginners and experts i guess! also learning from an experienced person like Mati Greenspan would benefit all of us! there are many people don't have enough knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world and after they enter it they getting surprised.. so i really advice each one to join this event! as a little expert in this crypto world i will try to join it in its time.. thanks for sharing this useful topic with us and maybe we would share some information here from this event after 11 August.

  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106395-yobit-is-marketing-for-its-new-token-talk/

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? https://cryptotalk.org/topic/65581-cryptotalk-marketing-is-good/

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?https://cryptotalk.org/topic/42224-what-do-you-expect-from-cryptotalk-after-10-years/

Don't forget to give positive or negative rates for those who deserve that!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be a great idea, gaining knowledge about cryptocireency from coingeko is really good, I have tried it before and you may acquire good knowledge with that. It is good that you have to try some good websites to learn cryptocurrency, you may also learn through joining other forums.

  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

On this forum, I have seen so many newcomers asking questions like "What is Bitcoin?", "What is cryptocurrency?","How crypto trading works?", etc. A curious person definitely asks these questions before diving into crypto world. As there are already so many discussions about essential things in the cryptocurrency sphere on this forum, at least the forum does not expect you to spam by asking too generic questions everywhere. So for all the newcomers, who really want to know something about cryptocurrency, Coingecko is hosting a free webinar with Cointelligence Academy on the 11th of August, Tuesday at 9 PM EST. Senior Market Analyst & Founder of Quantum Economics And Professor at Cointelligence, Mati Greenspan will be there to share "Must-know" cryptocurrency fundamentals before starting.

Click the image below to join this event!

 

Free Webinar !

 

P.S. It is a free Webinar and I have not used any sponsored invitation link here. I get no benefit from Coingecko for inviting you🙏. Good Luck ! 

I think we should not miss this type of opportunity where we can take the training from the senior Market Analyst Mati Greenspan. Even if you know about the crypto world you can join this webinar you can get more knowledge which will help you to grow in crypto world.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Izeal said:

I think we should not miss this type of opportunity where we can take the training from the senior Market Analyst Mati Greenspan. Even if you know about the crypto world you can join this webinar you can get more knowledge which will help you to grow in crypto world.

@IzealSo mark 11th of August, Tuesday at 9 PM EST on your calendar. All of us can get benefits from this type of event. You can spot your seat as I have included a link in my topic.There can be so many things to be learnt from this widely known expert. 


YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't actually care much about these events. They talk nonsense most of the time. I was very much interested in Andreas Antonopoulos conferences and speeches but lately he started talking about DeFi and pushing people into this Nonsense. Everyone should be talking about things they understand, yet in crypto world, just because everyone is clueless about anything they think they can have an opinion on financial instruments as lending and put DeFi useless Ponzi next to actual lending. While I hate banks I happen to know that DeFi is a scam that produces nothing and has no use case as it is right now. Anyway to the point, I won't watch coingecko's webinar and I have also stopped using their website for many reasons. I'm only using worldcoinindex lately.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

ior Market Analyst & Founder of Quantum Economics And Professor at Cointelligence

What does even quantum economics mean? Something he probably thought would be catchy idea. I actually hate all these dropouts that only scratched the surface of any subject they talk about.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This content that you made was a very big help for us newbies or beginners here in this forum. I am happy that I was lucky to find you post and seeing that there is a free seminar or webinar that talks about crypto world and I am glad that there is a website that provides help for the beginners for us to know more about in this crypto world. I hope that beginners that there is no much knowledge about crypto world will see this post of yours.

  • +1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a good opportunity for anyone one who likes to know more things about crypto world. All those people/ companies that you mentioned they are experts in crypto, so i believe they will share good knowledge that will help many crypto users.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Don't actually care much about these events. They talk nonsense most of the time. I was very much interested in Andreas Antonopoulos conferences and speeches but lately he started talking about DeFi and pushing people into this Nonsense.

@BTC Future Thanks for your opinion. I really do not like to over-guess the situation before it happens. Yes, there maybe some demerits from Coingecko but it does not mean it is not contributing crypto world properly. They have targeted newcomers in the crypto world to help on that day so hopefully, there will not be enough complexities to give headaches to the beginners who have zero experience. 

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

What does even quantum economics mean? Something he probably thought would be catchy idea. I actually hate all these dropouts that only scratched the surface of any subject they talk about.

We can not underestimate one's works in that way. They have invested their valuable time to generate such concepts. Have a look at Wikipedia to know more about quantum economics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_economics

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well its really great opportunity for us because senior crypto analysis team  teach about crypto currency, its really useful for everyone Iam also join this webinar, because first time I heard any webinar event  information, and want  learn crypto knowledge  also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is basic information that all beginners should know before starting their journey in this forum, in order to avoid repetition of these questions, and thus increase the frequent posts, which may expose their owners to the ban, so I think this seminar is a good option to answer these common questions.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I think this is a good opportunity for anyone one who likes to know more things about crypto world. All those people/ companies that you mentioned they are experts in crypto, so i believe they will share good knowledge that will help many crypto users.

Mati Greenspan himself a senior crypto market analyst. Definitely, there will be useful information to be gained from this expert. I have already booked my seat however I am not a newcomer in the crypto world. I never miss events like this 😊

  • +1 1
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really nice help from you. Members can benefit from these sites that you provided because beginners need someone to direct them and to educational programs to be able to understand the world of coding well.

  • Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is good.

I encourage those newbies that really wants to learn more from cryptovurrencies. This webinar will be helpful for your career on crypto. 

Do not miss this chance. 

But if you don't want to join, you can still have other ways to learn and grow. 

Goodluck!

  • +1 2
  • +2 1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that these free webinars sponsored by Coingecko is a great opportunity for all crypto users whether they are new or not in the field of crypto because they will get important information about cryptocurrencies, I will try to be on time on August 11

  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, there is no objection to such questions, perhaps it really requires learning from the experienced people here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah! This great! Than you very much for this free webinar. This is very helpful because so many beginners, newbies and members are still don't know what is Cryptocurrency. I will do my best to join to this free webinar to help myself become more knowledgeable. Thank you very much, mate. 

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hink that for any new in this world (cryptocurrency) can find all ansewrs about his questions by search in this forum, if any one want more, he can search in youtube and he can find more ansewrs in many videos

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news. I notice that the field of cryptocurrencies has become recognized and interested in more and more. I hope that we benefit from this symposium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing this information with us, it's an opportunity for members especially newbie to learn more about crypto currency. I urge members in the forum to appreciate and grace the invitation for the purpose of gaining much more experience and other things

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

 it's an opportunity for members especially newbie to learn more about crypto currency. I urge members in the forum to appreciate and grace the invitation for the purpose of gaining much more experience and other things

I am not a newbie in the crypto world but still,I will be attending this event  because such event really help us to increase our level of understandings. Clearly as per announcement, it will be focused for newcomers but also there maybe simple to complex knowledge sharing presentation from this expert. 


YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, benalmoh88 said:

i hink that for any new in this world (cryptocurrency) can find all ansewrs about his questions by search in this forum, if any one want more, he can search in youtube and he can find more ansewrs in many videos

How can you say like you get everything authentic and real information from YouTube ?There are so many scammers, are spreading the false advises or promoting ponzi schemes by using YouTube channels. I caution you don't blindly  trust investment or trading advise. 


YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing this webinar with us. This will be very helpful to the new and older members alike, as there is always something that we can learn about crypto that we may not be exposed to before. It is even a good way to just brush up on the crypto knowledge that we already have. To be honest, i think that webinars such as this one are generally more beneficial to learn from as people tend to respond better to videos and sound rather than reading the information. 

  • +3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...