We can still give reaction - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Yes mate we can still give reputation to members who have post useful information to the forum because it's not among the rules that we shouldn't give reputation,

Good thing that you have accepted your mistake and you are working for the betterment of this forum. Every member should not valet the role of this forum and work hard on it so that its performance can get better.

The violations committed by some members by sending spam and posting topics in an indiscriminate manner prompted mediators to set strict rules and change the payment system, especially paying for talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a brilliant idea that you shared so we can still respond to posts that we think are appropriate for our response.  I think if anyone sees this post of yours it will feel it..  You can still browse and learn a lot and give them good feedback for their participation.  I'm glad to hear that, thank you for the info.

It's really a good way of doing something useful for others. You are continuing your effort instead of being banned. I appreciate for your good step of giving reputation points to deserving members as it will encourage and motivate them to keep working with even more passion. Good luck for you.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The rules are changed here and now we get 5 times less payment for every paid posts. So we should help each other to carry our work here. We should give reputations to each other. Because it encourages us to work here. If all member use 50 reactions daily, then no useful posts won't get less reputation. thanks for the post.

• +2 1

You have to respect the rules of this forum dear when posting the rules here are simple and easy. We must all contribute to this work

yes friend this is very good and valuable coin in the world so that we are try to work this site and get good benefit. so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. so that daily many people work here.

thanks

My dear friend, I thank you for this important information, but despite this I will try as much as possible not to make mistakes because I do not know how to behave in these matters, so I will try to stay as safe as possible

Hello friend well it just a good news to you friend, welcome back since you here right now again you just enjoy don’t break the rules again friend, soon you need to be careful friend, good luck to you again.

Being restricted and still giving time to the forum and it's member is the real passion and dedication that you have for this forum. That is very kind of you that you are giving your precious time to forum just to benefit others without getting anything in return.more power to you brother. Stay blessed and stay away from such mistakes in future.

Yes, my dear friend, you can give a reaction and it is a good thing, and I advise that you do not despair and that you continue to work in this wonderful forum

Reputation is the most important thing to crypto currency. We want to always give positive reputation. It is our duty. We never want to cheat with reputation. I hope members are give reputation for useful posts or topics. 

• +3 1

When you post unimportant topics, you will be deleted, and they are in violation of the rules of the forum, and when you repeat these posts, you will be permanently removed from the forum members

@Dark Sun @Moon Presence @davy22 @Jody @Shahzad @Faisal @Roksha

The truth is , as long as you are a member here , you still can be able to understand a lot of things and can be able to get into the rating business this is one of the best ways to which we are able to understand the value of every single person out here the right idea being to be able to effectively grow that power that can send us reward when we rate and this is why we are not out yet even though we get kicked out of the forum we can still rate

• -5 1
  • +1 1

On 2/10/2021 at 11:26 PM, Anamika Roy said:

We should give reputation only for those content that deserve to receive reputation. And also always be responsible to the rules in this forum to avoid restrictions.Make it fair for all. @Dorjoy12

Yah its necessary  for those member  to abide who do not want their uid get remove  by forum authorities 😂. Because  you know well cheat reputation is strictly prohibited here but what actually members do..  Anyway, if any post deserve  react then give react but if not then be careful..

I think you have violated the rules and regulations of the forum that's why you have faced this restriction .And about the reputation meter you should give the reputation on the posts that actually deserves to get the likes other wise not.

• +3 1

Dear friend we cannot get earning without doing the work here and now we cannot get talktokens by giving the reactions to others post because this rule has been changed. But we should give the reputation to the useful and knowledgeable posts for the appreciation and encouragement of the members.

You are a good friend of the forum, because despite the punishment you were subjected to from the team responsible for the forum and is restricting your participation for 10 days, you continued to visit the forum and read the posts of others and continue learning and this is really great

Yes, you have rightly said that you should give us a reaction, but since the money of reputations has stopped, no one gives reputations anyone It's not a good thing we should give people reputation point 

This is a really good thing. Despite your restrictions, I think it's a very good behavior. You also learned from your mistake. This way, you can be more careful when sharing your posts.

Reading and rating despite in restriction, Virtually it shows you are an active member who is devoted and dedicated to gaining or receiving  not only payment but for the sake of gaining knowledge and experience.

its a good forum and good experience over here wre can learn many things here that will be good for us. Cryptoworls is great to achieve something and for earning in our free life.

Yes, dear, the administration of this forum is taking care of this matter in a good and correct way When we give people his reputation for a positive comment, this may give us warning points