We can still give reaction - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

The reaction feature is very good. We can give a positive reaction to a post that we find useful and we can use a negative reaction to a post that is against the rules or is useless. So we must always use reaction.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, a mistake is likely to fall into any area of life, but a person should not give up and continue to benefit as long as he can. I hope for abundant gain for everyone.

Until now, I still wonder about the reason why members fall under the ban, but in any case, you chose the right choice because you did not give up and continued to participate with us in Cryptotalk and your support for your friends is a noble creation of you and I hope that you return to work on Cryptotalk to support you also and give you a good reputation.

That's wonderful platform my dear friend.......After restricted you are gaining reputation .. it's mean your contents are valuable ... Hope so that your restrictions end soon.. But i like the one thing that after restricted you are reading other contents and learning something .. you don't lose your hope.. it's really great..

• +3 1

Why should we stop this if we find someone who deserves why do not you give him his right? Things are going this way. We must help make the light flow in the right place.

First, I think that you should apply the forum rules on the main page of the forum, and they tell you a lot to avoid making a mistake, perhaps
Good luck

• +4 1

Since you work hard and actively and do not avoid any information, this makes you an active member, in addition to becoming a trusted member, this means that you enjoy the encrypted speech.

Hello dear friend, Giving a reaction is a good thing, at least it means that we are still interacting with the things that are happening around us and that is the most important thing, it is much better than doing nothing.

This is a good thing and it brings happiness because you are still working in cryptocurrencies and people are prone to error, and no one is infallible, my dear. This forum is wonderful allowing us to gain a new opportunity, which is science

Welcome again mate. We should always be careful about the rules on this forum  to survive in this forum. After changing the payment method we are not using our 50 reactions. But it's much important to give each other reputations to make this work more enjoyable and encouraging. If we all utilize  our 50 reactions then there will be no one who will beg for reputations. 

If you get some warning points and your account is restricted for few days then you can continue your activities in this forum like you react on other member post and gain knowledge if your account is permanently banned in this forum it is a problem and you will not continue your work even you cannot login

I love friend this is a good thing and happy delete this is very good thing for Fathers after restricting we can give them reputation and we can give them the react on the post this is very good thing on talking thanks a lot to telling us because we are a bigger and we just start working on group.org that's why we don't know about the rules and regulations and rules are very strict of critical thank you for your information

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes I feel wronged.
I am giving my all to the forum and do my best and give my time to learn more about cryptocurrencies and share them here, but I do not take a high rating. I think that the members do not read the topics well.

Dear Mate, You choose a right option when your account is temporary banned. Hoped that you learn a lot and learn many skills about trading and investing because knowledge comes from learning. Sadly to say now forum didn't pay for reacting that's why members stop reacting on useful content. I think its not a good thing we should support one another and Appreciate one another by reacting posts. Thank You.

That's a good news that we can still earn tokens by giving reactions on other's post.This rule will very helpful for me coz some of my contents are useful and nobody liked it.I think from this rule I will start getting reaction again.

Yes friends, we should give the kind of reaction we can give here, our reactions to them are immense and for others, we can express our feeling by taking action for us. 

• +2 1

Good position from you, my friend, we have to support everyone and raise the morale of all members, even if the laws restrict us. We must work hard, be patient and distrust anyone, and gain more and more experience.

good luck to you

• +2 1

We do not have to stop in the event that we obtain any restrictions or warning points. Rather, we should have an incentive to read and pay better attention than before in order to improve our thoughts and content

Good to hear that you didn't quit to visit the forum while you were restricted to do work here and participated in every possible things. I think there is no more any payment for rating the posts but still we should rate other's posts fairly.

It is very important that you continue to give reactions. This is your duty as an active member of this forum, but make sure to give it to those who deserve it only and not randomly.

yes dear you think very good think that if we are we was restricted due to some then we should give reactions and encourage people so that they will not lose their hope and work hard more than before and correct their mistake and create useful content

Hello my friend, I wish you good luck. I think that we should not give up even if we are tied. We must keep following and try to find solutions in order to avoid mistakes

• +3 1

I hope that the restriction will be removed as soon as possible so that you can share with us by posting again. It is much better than not doing anything well done.

• +2 1

Can you tell us what law you broke in order to receive that restriction
What is the method that returned your account to work after the end of that period.