Who owns and controls Bitcoin? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Captain Karim

Who owns and controls Bitcoin?

My friends know that the amount of bitcoin on all trading platforms does not exceed 10% of the total amount of bitcoin and there is also 10% of the value of bitcoin will be mined during the next 120 years.
But who owns 80% of the value of Bitcoin?
In my opinion, there is an organization that is often the one that created these currencies. It is the one that possesses the largest amount of bitcoin currency and seeks to increase the value of bitcoin continuously so that this organization guarantees financial control over the world.
What do you think about that?

I highly doubt that, but we can't exclude it. What would the plan be though? To make Bitcoin so valuable and suddenly appear and control the wealth? The value of market cap might be 100 trillion in paper but what would the real worth be? It is obvious that interest at some times is artificial and demand is only about speculating. This is certainly not worth very much different than buying directly into a ponzi. Cause if what you suggest is happening then the market will eventually collapse.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

6 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I highly doubt that, but we can't exclude it. What would the plan be though? To make Bitcoin so valuable and suddenly appear and control the wealth? The value of market cap might be 100 trillion in paper but what would the real worth be? It is obvious that interest at some times is artificial and demand is only about speculating. This is certainly not worth very much different than buying directly into a ponzi. Cause if what you suggest is happening then the market will eventually collapse.

My friend, this is just a hypothesis, which may be a special fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person.
Why is there no clear information about him?

4 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

My friend, this is just a hypothesis, which may be a special fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person.
Why is there no clear information about him?

Satoshi mined around 1,1 million Bitcoins. The rest were mined by many early adopters, but not all of them are known to everyone. A lot of Bitcoins were mined using ToR too, so perhaps these people took all the correct steps to hide their identity. Still this doesn't mean that 80% of Bitcoins have been mined or owned by one entity or organization. The most this number can be is around 15-20% out of 21 million.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

In my opinion, there is an organization that is often the one that created these currencies. It is the one that possesses the largest amount of bitcoin currency and seeks to increase the value of bitcoin continuously so that this organization guarantees financial control over the world.

I respect your thoughts, you are free to have a benefit of doubt. Well, are you trying to refer some sorts of Biggest but unknown mining firms by using that "organization" word? I suspect but I think like some biggest whales have been holding the biggest amounts Bitcoin by making a strong alliance in order to make profits according to their needs for a long time in their personal wallets which we may not be able to see on the exchange platforms. Otherwise, as it is decentralized, I do not think like someone or some separate organization are controlling the Bitcoin.

• +2 4

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I respect your thoughts, you are free to have a benefit of doubt. Well, are you trying to refer some sorts of Biggest but unknown mining firms by using that "organization" word? I suspect but I think like some biggest whales have been holding the biggest amounts Bitcoin by making a strong alliance in order to make profits according to their needs for a long time in their personal wallets which we may not be able to see on the exchange platforms. Otherwise, as it is decentralized, I do not think like someone or some separate organization are controlling the Bitcoin.

This is just a hypothesis because there is an amount of bitcoin that nobody knows who owns it.
As for whales, I do not expect that all whales possess more than 5% of the value of bitcoin.

4 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

This is just a hypothesis because there is an amount of bitcoin that nobody knows who owns it.
As for whales, I do not expect that all whales possess more than 5% of the value of bitcoin.

Perhaps you don't know that early miners were making tens of thousands of Bitcoins easily just with their CPU. Or that people began stacking pc's to mine as much as possible. 100,000 Bitcoins wasn't any big amount back in 2010 and a few of the early adopters hold at least half of them. You have suspisions but you just claim that 80% belongs to a certain entity which is wrong. It is something you made up with the logic that every Bitcoin should be on an exchange. Months or years later you if you keep researching you will find out this is not valid number.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Sure, there is an organization or company made up of a group of people who own the largest part of Bitcoin to guarantee them financial control, but I am not sure what percentage you share in your post.

• +2 1

I think you are right, there is a group of people that have the largest amount of bitcoin which is called a whale in the world of crypto is the one that affects the price of bitcoin, whether high or low, but I do not think that they are completely controls Bitcoin because one of the most important features of bitcoin is decentralization

• +3 1
  • +4 2

On 7/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, Moaz said:

I think you are right, there is a group of people that have the largest amount of bitcoin which is called a whale in the world of crypto is the one that affects the price of bitcoin, whether high or low, but I do not think that they are completely controls Bitcoin because one of the most important features of bitcoin is decentralization

This is exactly what I thought first time when I sighted the title of the topic, it's obvious that Satoshi nakamoto Is the man behind the BTC. But decentralized nature renders it free being regulated by specific individuals or team.

• +4 1

On 7/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friends know that the amount of bitcoin on all trading platforms does not exceed 10% of the total amount of bitcoin and there is also 10% of the value of bitcoin will be mined during the next 120 years.

This thought or hypothesis as you called it is as a result of the anonymity of the creator of bitcoin (Satoshi). But I think thinking about 80% of total bitcoin is owned by an individual or an organisation is unrealistic and unsafe. The highest holder of BTC is still satoshi with over 1 million, statistically, no one has more. Year in year out, BTC is becoming more centralised with the amount of active holders increasing; it implies, whales and big amount holders are releasing part of their holdings and small traders are buying up.

BTC exchangrs might not hold more than 10% but what of wallets? You know keeping large amount in exchanges isn't safe from account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/22/2020 at 5:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

This thought or hypothesis as you called it is as a result of the anonymity of the creator of bitcoin (Satoshi). But I think thinking about 80% of total bitcoin is owned by an individual or an organisation is unrealistic and unsafe. The highest holder of BTC is still satoshi with over 1 million, statistically, no one has more. Year in year out, BTC is becoming more centralised with the amount of active holders increasing; it implies, whales and big amount holders are releasing part of their holdings and small traders are buying up.

BTC exchangrs might not hold more than 10% but what of wallets? You know keeping large amount in exchanges isn't safe from account.

My friend, I opened this topic for discussion to get a more understanding of who is judging Bitcoin's value.
Each of us has our own thoughts and these thoughts may or may not be true.
But no one has accurate information in this regard.
Thank you for your comment.

Really who is Satoshi Nacomura? Does a secret organization own eighty percent of the bikuin? Do not know? This person has not shown in a television interview where I think I respect the ideas I have read in the replies, but we are talking about an unknown order for us at the site of Ubout on the public residue as part of speculation

I read a recent post on this topic talking about economic control of the world through cryptocurrencies, but this matter is not certain, and poor countries can benefit from Bitcoin to support their local currencies, no matter how much we try to know the main controller in Bitcoin, it is very difficult for us as normal people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those who control Bitcoin and its price are the people who own large amounts of Bitcoin and they are called whales, and Satoshi has the largest amount of Bitcoin and is able to control the price of Bitcoin in the market and change its price as he wants by pumping large amounts of Bitcoin into the market

On 7/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, Captain Karim said:

Well, no one knows who own them. But I have a guess that there's a group or organization that are holding or owning the bitcoin. Well, I think bitcoin will not work properly in no one will managed or own it.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, Captain Karim said:

No. Bitcoin does not work that way, although some people were able to mine bitcoin at its early stage and really profited from bitcoin,  but bitcoin is also we distributed world wide in a way no one will be able to control its price. The people you may refer to are called whales, they can try to control but bitcoin I not working in such way. 

• +2 1

On 8/27/2020 at 6:07 PM, Zaino34 said:

Those who control Bitcoin and its price are the people who own large amounts of Bitcoin and they are called whales, and Satoshi has the largest amount of Bitcoin and is able to control the price of Bitcoin in the market and change its price as he wants by pumping large amounts of Bitcoin into the market

Well there is no proofs satoshsis nakamoto have large number of bitcoin owned, but yes big whales and some groups of organization own large quantity of bitcoins, and they manipulate bitcoin prices but iam not sure about how much they owned 80% are low, 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:28 PM, Honny143 said:

Well there is no proofs satoshsis nakamoto have large number of bitcoin owned, but yes big whales and some groups of organization own large quantity of bitcoins, and they manipulate bitcoin prices but iam not sure about how much they owned 80% are low, 

I think that there is proof found that Satoshi owns a lot of bitcoin but the thing is that probably he cannot use them as he didn't want to. He mined bitcoin early to help the network avoid attacks, and the mined coins are more than one million. Try searching for Patoshi miner on google you will find what satoshi owns.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is created by a unknown perosn " satoshi nakamoto " . he write First code for Bitcoin , he owner of a huge amount of bitcoin .

price of Bitcoin depends on servel factor likes it's demand , it's reaming supply as well it's Trading volume , nobody ( Human beings ) control it's price. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It seems fair as alot has went into this. But the only thing is that now claymores miner has 2% and your software has 4% and pool has 1-2% then damn thats alot of percent. I am going to try one rig and see if it will help my cards get up and running. If so then it will be damn worth it to me cause I have about 10 380x cards that are not mining currently due to windows or motherboards issues. Hopefully this will help

I presume you can be most suitable, the good news is population group who've huge magnitude of bitcoin which is called a fabulous whale anywhere about crypto is normally one which has an affect on entertainment bitcoin, when superior or possibly poor, still I actually do not likely think that that they will be utterly control buttons Bitcoin as about the most valuable parts of bitcoin is normally decentralization.

Theoretically no one is controlling bitcoin. It’s fully decentralised. But practically it’s developed and supervised by contributors, miners, big exchanges and traders.

The whole idea behind Bitcoin was to create a decentralized currency, a currency free from the Governments and banks. If someone somehow managed to centralized it, that would mean Bitcoin has failed its original purpose and it will become worthless. Bitcoin is very much the future of finance and it will become your go-to currency in near future.