Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

It is a good contribution that you have done for the new members, always remember the rules and regulations in your mind because we all love to see this forum at the top number 1 and never break the rules of this forum.

Your post is really informative for newbies, most of the peoples doing spam here and cheat other post, thats not a good way of working here. Because we must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk and thats is necessary for survive here. This forum is an easy way for earning by only spend 2 or 3 hours and we already get knowledge about crypto world with the help of this forum. So be honest when you working here... 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Any member can be active on Crypto Talk.  You must abide by the rules and have good manners in dealing and responding to the posts of others.  To write good and distinctive topics and not to repeat previous posts.  You will have no problem evaluating your posts as long as they are useful and appropriate.

• +1 1

I think if many can follow this post ,this forum will be clean and free to everyone,explaining lots of thing ,both how to earn and how to avoid been banned, nice , definitely getting some positive reputation from me because the post is worth it to be honest

Yes, my friend, this forum is very useful for us to understand everything about cryptocurrencies, so we must really abide by the rules to avoid losing this information.  I hope everyone adheres to the rules and good behavior to preserve the value of the forum.

• +1 1

Let me add something to this. When you are at any platform then always try to read their guidelines. Check the genuinity of it. And never show any laziness to ask the doubt. Don't go ahead with a doubted head. And do thing only when you are interested. The last tip is be consistent. Its is the best thing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best way to contribute this forum is to follow the obey and rules of :orum carefully and some of them mentioned a member of here  as above will help us a lot more simply. By violate the rules of forum, your account will be banned as soon as possible by moderators and be careful on and stay away from account ban things. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

First time I joined the cryptotalk companies I had to work hard with the serious rules but day by day I realized that was good for the forum and same thing you will do don't copy post no stolen information no bad words no scame no copyright pictures 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am hope this post is read by the new member that flood with useless posts and do not help at all the rest but they make damage to us and the bitcoin reward that we are now not get as these member to not read our posts and they are lost inside their spam messages.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have posted a very useful topic .  Firstly  , We all should read  the rules and regulations of the forum section .  We all should not copy paste comments . We all should post useful and helpful topics .  Thanks for posting this topic . 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Mella said:

I am hope this post is read by the new member that flood with useless posts and do not help at all the rest but they make damage to us and the bitcoin reward that we are now not get as these member to not read our posts and they are lost inside their spam messages.

@Mella you need to know that usually spammer Don't  read   the forum rule becuase they dont care the rule... No matter how many time they read the forum rule but every time they break the rule like a myth.. So we should show them our kind but whenever we get any evidence Against them just report within a minutes..          

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Good to know these rules and I am following from the first day I joined the forum. I hope that everyone will start behaving and not do what they do today as they will get warnnings deleted posts and ban when they behave like spammers. So these are the rules they need to know and also the warning post created by administration.

• +1 1

On 7/24/2020 at 8:08 AM, Whited35 said:

Good ! The best way to contribute this forum is to follow all the forum rules carefully as you said in your topic too. We members are not allowed to show abusive behaviors against other members on this forum. Discussions have to be made with polite words with constructive contents. 

Yes mate to survive in this forum one must abide by forum rules and make useful contents that will benefit others while as maintaining respect and good behavior to one another I agree with you and thanks to the topic creator @Eva232 for sharing out some of the rules of this platform,hopefully many will be helped.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a good forum which build a great legacy within a short period of time and that is as a result of the efficiency and advantages they have over other site for that we all need to respect the forum rules and regulations because that is only what will signify that you are a good member and by that you won't fall a victim of getting banned or receiving warning points.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Seems like this is un updated post and it looks pretty cool though its important to really understand what you have just written so the truth is , we need to follow a certain direction and in the end it does help us a lot today am going to look for something far much better to side with and that is to really organize the way you post, read the rules, and keep the fine rules in your finger tips and in the end its going to be very perfect for you to follow in writing, you will not make such huge mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Simplicity in this forum is really important and so we need to follow a certain route that might help us decide what would be the right thing to do in the end, we need to work as hard and understand rules, rules are really hard to follow but in this place you must follow them and make sure that when doing so , you are offering valuable information that is really nessesary .

• +1 1

If we do read all the rules of the forum which are pinned in every section and follow every rules while  posting our messages then it's great help for forum growth and good environment. As you have mentioned most of the rules of the forum new members out there definitely should read this post. And also I like to suggest every members to get engaged more in Crypto related contents.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Excellent rules, they must be followed, the rules are written for a reason.  I just know one forum where the rules are poorly followed for some time now, and so it used to be good and useful there, but now it's unpleasant to read.

• +1 1

These rules are very useful, especially when many new people come to the forum. We need to tell them how to behave on the forum and how make it better. We should share this topic with newbies to show them how avoid warning points, get positive reputation and make useful posts 

This sort of point will assist the amateurs with contributing and carry out their responsibility here in discussion. Summing up the guidelines and dodge things that should be kept away from is useful to everybody and to assist this discussion with improving. I simply need to include, that on the off chance that you know something or information about crypto dont dither to enlighten us or offer your musings regarding it. In any case, ensure it won't repated any points here.

I really like the crypto talk because such a close community of knowledgeable people has been created here, which will always help and tell.

Yobit give us quest: create 100+ comments here for earn their tokens.
You ask to not spam... Hmm.. i think moderators will suffer untill airdrop ends :D

5 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate to survive in this forum one must abide by forum rules and make useful contents that will benefit others while as maintaining respect and good behavior to one another I agree with you and thanks to the topic creator @Eva232 for sharing out some of the rules of this platform,hopefully many will be helped.

@George10 Recently, I am noticing a chaos on the forum. It is looking like newcomers have the confusions to get started here. I hope it will be solved soon and I am extremely busy from morning to report wrongly created contents. I wish all the newcomers read the forum rules first. 

• +2 1