Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

Hello friends how have you all been, here are some of the rules that can help especially if you are New here

1- Do not plagiarize other peoples work by copying there post or comment

2- Write in a form or way that people will understand you and if your replies are attractive you may earn some reputations from friends which can Make your account grow faster.

3- Don't give bad replies to friends here because we are all here as one big family.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I took advantage of the doubling of the number of Talk token that earned by completing 50 tasks to give fit reputation to the comments. There are a lot of ways you can earn money on this forum if you follow the rules and are a good member.

• +1 1

Yes dear colleague An extremely useful and constructive topic especially for beginners who have just arrived at this great forum called cryptotalk since you put the rules to follow the advice to do your job well
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

While working in cryptotalk forum we should be concern about the simple rules to be prevented from being ban . At first we have to submit 100 posts of good quality and we will be qualified in earning crypto with just 20 posts.  Isn't it good? We must simply put our meaningful posts without disrespecting others. And the most important is we shouldn't practice plagiarism here . 

Edited by Ruhaa

If we respect all the suggestions to have in your post we will a good user and never have problems in the forum with admins, and also to increase our post and rate work and have a lot of friends who love to talk with you and have a big community 

Yes you are right dear some simple rules that will helps us alot at this forum.if we can help other by the knowledge that we know then help them as much as we can by giving them .we care begginer and help they will help other about the crypto talk .than next time begginer care about the rules and regulations at the forum 

The simple procedure is that you must visit rules and regulations portion of this forum right after registration to this forum. That is going to help the beginners from getting banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thank you mate for this piece of advice, I believe it will help me and other beginners here find their way to the top in this forum, it been few days here and I honestly have no regrets joining this platform.

The man who follow the rules and regulation succeed in life. 

Simple rules in this forum are simple don't make irrelevent post. 

Don't make double accounts. 

Don't make post that are of no use such as post post like be mindful.

Just post simple and constructve post that can benefit anyone and provide imformation to everyone.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Waqar Qainth said:

Can anyone explain the rules of this forum please. It will be helpful for the beginners. How I can avoid from negative rate and how can I get more rate on my post? 

@Waqar Qainth I will tell you some of it but you can also see it on the "ABOUT FORUM" section, just visit there and all of your questions will be answered there. These are some of the rules that you must follows: your post must contains at least 100 characters or else it might get deleted, you must post a useful one meaning it should have good content, try making some research if you need to post in a factual way, if you want to get a lot of reputation better to create a topic, it should be unique, try to use first the search features of this forum for you to find out whether the topic that you are going to create is not already existed. That's the only rules I followed and it helps me a lot to not get banned in this forum and to garner a lot of ratings.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

Really thank you for this, it is more broader than the past useful post I've read, it also about here. I will keep this in my mind then of course I will use it everytime I have something to say here in forum.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, mhmd7 said:

These are similar to the basic rules of a forum that all members must adhere to in order to benefit from them

You are right but I seen many member ignore the rules and makes mistakes so in this way the lazy members can understand the rules of the forum .

Good points,we should always follow the forum rules so that we can be safe from banned.This forum is a real oppertunity for all people to increase their information and experience in the world of cryptocurrency 

Cryptotalk is a plateform that gives us freedom to ask anything related cryptocurrency and clear our doubt.

• -2 1

Yes, basically!  Of course you just have some favorite general rules that will help us a lot in this forum if crypto talk.  Next time be careful about the rules of the beggar forum

• -5 1

I thank you for your advice ..... In fact we all heard these suggestions on the forum by the expert members to avoid us falling into the ban or receiving warning points..but I think it is not necessary for you to post topics if you do not have ideas to publish them, this will make The amount of useless talk in this forum is rising, and this contravenes our principles in promoting this forum

This is a nice topic, it will really help others that find it hard to find the rules of the forum. These rules will benefit me and others a lot I find it useful as I am able to grab some of the rules for my own benefit so as to have a good time with the forum members as well.

• +1 1

These rules should not be a problem to people only wanted to seek for knowledge related to crypto currency as they would only read and verify the information that they would get in this forum. I would say that the most people who are vulnerable about this rules are those people who are greedy to earn too much in this industry as they would going to risk their accounts on getting ban just for a piece of payment that they would be able to get upon doing it. The problem here is that the one who are violates it are those people who do not know the rules after joining this forum.

Nice dear,  You share very informative post here which deserve the reputation. Obviously if we want to keep our account safe then we should have to follow the rules. Crypto is the good platform which help us to know and get knowledge about the cryptocurrency by the experts members as well as we improve our English language better here .

Yeah that's the good suggestion and also these instructions prove you a through gentle man and express that you are loyal with this forum always follow the rules and regulations of this forum and always post quality content and be cooperative with the members and give them respect.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes my friemds every website or organaization have the Rules and regulations we should follow the rules and regulations to secure ourself from the ban we can secure our earning  when we follow the rules of forum cryptotalk also have the rules and regulations to work in this forum we have to follow them other we will be banned  and our earnings are also locked  we should do work here with ruls No bad comments  proper using of the grammer safely working with time to time completing the tasks and doing likes also be carefully if we Follow this type of rules we will be safe in this forum for long time.

To be honest following the rules around crpytotalk forum is fairly easy for me to say as knowing all of them will keep me aware to what not to add or what to add to the topic/opinion itself, but if you didn't care about the rules then dont even try to stay here.

• +2 1

Hey mate, you are right, if we follow some simple rules of the forum we can learn about cryptocurrency, also we can earn free crypto coin like Talk coin and Bitcoin which is fantastic for all the user. So all my friend do hard work and get good reward.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

i suppose most people realize these items very well.  however nevertheless this publish of yours is very useful, due to the fact via this submit of yours we have all re-concept these regulations, so we may be greater careful. these issues will play a more critical position for learners. thank you for percentage.

Never create two accounts or use one device by two members of this great platform and there are some necessary rules that we must stick to them firmly and post something instructive and informative, always abiding by the rulesLet's go and never copy and past, just don't post.Thanks

Following the rules here are what will not get you bring banned here, as that's one of the saddest excuses, apart from warning points receive, but spamming is what I might say is one of the biggest mistakes or act to do , when carrying out your daily activity here in the forum