Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

Giving a reputation to the topics that will be published here is the duty of all members here and this is so that good topics and bad topics are classified, and it is an encouragement for members to make a greater effort.

We need to be encouraging each other in this forum by giving positive reaction to well deserved posts or topics in any of the listed sections of the forum, it make one to be encouraged especially when when we receive positive reputation and respect other members so that you can also receive respect from other members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 7:38 PM, Younes31 said:

Well, you are right about that, as the good reputation points are a notation that our posts in the forum are of good quality and benefit the members of the forum and therefore they reward us by giving us positive evaluations and moreover, the good reputation points in my opinion are an incentive to continue working hard and actively.

@Younes31 mate, when we do a work at first we need to prepare our brain for doing it..  To increase our mental health this reputation or ranks and also encouragement of seniors have a great impact.  I do follow them who have a good rank on their profile, because i wanna learn from them.   

16 hours ago, Labozhii said:

We need to be encouraging each other in this forum by giving positive reaction to well deserved posts or topics in any of the listed sections of the forum, it make one to be encouraged especially when when we receive positive reputation and respect other members so that you can also receive respect from other members.

Respect is reciprocal mates, just respect yourself by making good quality contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as posts and believe me you shall earn as many positive reputations as you never even expected my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right. I always get motivated when I open my profile and find that my reputation increased. The fact that my work is appreciated by other members makes me want to work more efficiently.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:45 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Respect is reciprocal mates, just respect yourself by making good quality contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as posts and believe me you shall earn as many positive reputations as you never even expected my friend.

Thank you for this tips my dear friend and since our primary work in the forum is only making positive contributions about Cryptocurrency then i will learn more so that I can be safe from the moderators harm(warning point or ban).

I think that crypto reputation is to motivate and encourage the members that they are doing very great job.

So if you see a post which is very much informative and giving us a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency then we should give him a reputation to motivate him to do this work again and again and keep it up.

when i opened my account to work here, i saw some good reputation points. seeing this i feel very happy and find encourage  me. in my opinion reputation is very important to encourage anyone in this platform. and having good reputation means that you have good and helpful post. and it encourage you to done your best. in this platform i really see this activity. in this way it like it very much.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi dear I am very happy with your post I am totally agri to you Actually if our reputations are good then it means our post is good. If we have positive reputations So we will be good members for moderators 

• +3 1

waw, To be sincerely speaking You are moral friend, charitable reputations to a station will give confidence the writer to fix other inordinate work. still nearby are pessimistic reputations which are not cheer the writer, but every part of in all... lets shelter inscription attribute posts therefore that we be capable of deserve a conclusive reputation in our posts.

An important and wonderful topic through evaluation, the publication will be of practical use. We must evaluate the publication in the appropriate manner for the publication. We must read the publications and adhere to the laws completely in order to avoid mistakes.

Unfortunately, payment for evaluations has been stopped, as it was a catalyst for developing honest evaluations, especially with concealing the identity of the person who conducts the positive and negative evaluation. But everything is subject to change and it is possible that it will return when an improved mechanism is found.

• +3 1

The evaluation system and payment for evaluations was an encouraging factor for interactions and it raised the level of interaction in the forum in general and contributed to the classification of topics and started opinions about them, but the process of exploiting this system and relying on it alone to gain was a problem and now led to stopping payment for interactions.

Yes we should always try our best to come up with quality posts so that we get positive ratings for them because each and everyone has hope to get a good reputation for their work but a negative reaction also encourages one to spot out their mistake and shape them to better contributors of the forum.

Well, I really appreciate you because you have raised a very good point. That reputations is just a points nothing more than that. It's motivates person when you see you have positive reputations. You became happy that people are appreciating your work and you want to work much harder than before

Indeed, my friend, the ratings system in the forum is very useful as it helps us to distinguish high-quality topics from low-quality ones, only by looking at the evaluation obtained by the topic

However, payment for likes stopped several days ago, so I hope that members will continue to put their ratings on the topics

• +1 1

When we are given reputation in the forum for our post we make, I think we will be more encourage to make more useful content so that we can get more reputation, but when we aren't given, it will serve as a challenge to us to make our post more useful and informative to other members of the forum.

Dear friend  The only reason for giving reputation in the forum may be to help other members to express their enthusiasm.  Other new members can get more and more encouragement towards work in this forum through reputation and more interest towards work will increase.  Thank you

it is the motivation for the content creators that someone is liking my content that means I am doing it in a right way and I will be able to make it happen and will go for a long time and in a long run too.

That's right, it is necessary to evaluate good topics and give them a positive reputation so that members are encouraged to provide more good content and also give negative reputation to bad topics so that members pay attention and redouble their efforts to provide good content.
But on the last point I think the token payment has now been stopped for the reputation system.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my friend, around 2 villages were used by people all over the world and after that I remembered Its speed is beneficial for people to see this goods, said to the people, said one can. 

Absolutely!,it's really an encouragment for someone to get positive reputations but getting  a negative reputations might seems to b a discouragment but on my oppinion I thinks negative reputations also serves as an encouragment because it shows that your contents are weak and to prevent that you need to work hard and post useful and sensible contents for you to get positive reputations

• +1 1

Yes, basically.  Of course I think you posted a good and informative topic for new members.  Because most of the new members think that they can earn extra if they get extra fame.  However, there is no reality in this method.  In fact the reason is, reputation is just a point meaning you are posting in this forum and doing well but new members have no idea about it and they have been banned by admin they have to learn about the rules and procedures of this forum.  And yet I think senior members should teach them.

Yes of course, this is a good topic telling us the importance of giving reputation to a post. Giving positive reputation is not ordinary point but serves as an encouragement for the member that gain reputation to contribute more to the forum but to be sincere i just feel negative reputation on a post is a kind of discouragement to some members that eventually the negative got them banned from the forum even though some post deserves a negative reputation when found the post is totally bad and unacceptable to be posted.

• +2 1

i think we should be careful and responsible when we give reputation ,the good topic must get positive reputation but the bad and unhelpful topic must have bad reputation even  report to let the writer learn from his mistake.