Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

Well, this is why the moderators are paying us when we used the reputation so that if there's a low quality posters, we can give them some negative ratings and the moderators will locate them, by doing that we're helping the moderators which is fair by paying is 1 talk token per rate and this is a good step for them.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I go this topic that you made because the title was good and it is very interesting and I am agree to you reputation its more that just a points when we receive good reputation it means that our post have a good quality and helpful for the others and when we receive some bad reputation it is okay it means that we need to improve our posting.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well reminded members of this matter as it constitutes a material collective statement and it is at the same time a thanksgiving to the one who provided the information to be more motivated to participate with more useful publications
Thank you

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You are right friend, giving reputations to a post will encourage the writer to do more great work. Though there are negative reputations which are not encourage the writer, but all in all... lets keep writing quality posts so that we can deserve a positive reputation in our posts. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Very well said mate. Reputation is not just a reputation it gives encouragment for everyone who get that. Because reputation was given only to those deserving one. Or an appreciation to the comment or post. When someone appreciate us, we eencourage more to work hard. That is why reputation is very a good Idea to add in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

If I respect other people, other people will also respect me. On this forum, I happily give positive reactions to the constructive posts. I am getting support from so many you like friends on this forum,so do I. This is how our cryptotalk forum is running. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

I think this new payment system for the rates have increased the trend of giving rates and we can easily get the more number of rates. I thing it's more important to give good rates to the post which are useful because it will give them motivation to create more useful post. So, always give rates to them who deserves because it will be encouragement.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes it encourage us to make more quality post. We can also determine the quality of that user by judging the difference between post counted and reputation he have. I think its give us a quick over view about that user.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I agree with you're second opinion "encourage writer", if anyone receive this reputation points, then feels happy and their confidence level also increase, those members thinks some one read our posts and likes also, so they always try to write quality posts,  but one think remember not encourage everyone if we see spam post then give negative points also,

• +1 3
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I go this topic that you made because the title was good and it is very interesting and I am agree to you reputation its more that just a points when we receive good reputation it means that our post have a good quality and helpful for the others and when we receive some bad reputation it is okay it means that we need to improve our posting.

Well yes, reputation serves our grade for behavior if we're not doing post well or not, this is also important to easily locate which members are creating some low quality post to give some warning points or being banned here so that moderators are now paying us by giving some rates (reputation) in any members here.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

To many members, yes, a positive evaluation indicates gratitude for the effort made by the member, which makes him make a more positive effort, and the same is true in a negative rating.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

100% right about it only those member get good repatation how made good post and help other member to understand if you have good repatation so you can call your self a good member of the cryptotalk .l 

22 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

Nice topic you have created but truly i am aware about my reputation as i know the moderator will check out our react to each other...i always read the topic and post that other member do and if i able to found some important news from them then i give them reputation.. So i can say that i dont miss use my react freedom        

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes thats the very truth , reputations are very important, we need to keep on trying hard to have good content that brings in such good reputations, that it increases our token count so its important to value the little things that we do in this kind of a market

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I completely agree with you, that giving a positive reputation is one of the most important factors that motivate any member to do more effort in this forum and this leads to raising the level of a forum CryptoTalk and improving the activity between members and this is a positive thing for all of us

• +1 3
  • +5 1

On 7/23/2020 at 4:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

I'm not sure I got rewarded from this. I checked it many days. Still since I reply to an article or another reply,I'm always eager to give my reactions. Quite a lot of times I've reached close to 50 and did not had any left. 

Anyway there are quality posters and posters that need more work. If they manage to make it I'll be giving to them as well, But I won't give positive reaction for low effort and spam.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

To many members, yes, a positive evaluation indicates gratitude for the effort made by the member, which makes him make a more positive effort, and the same is true in a negative rating.

This is why reputation is important here and we need to used it in a Right way, as of now giving an reputation to useful or useless topic is now paid so that we need to be used it properly to easily locate the low quality posters by moderators.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Reputation is the most important feature in mine opinion in the forum. And we must use the reputation features wisely so that the one who is doing his/her best to post best and quality content in the forum gets motivation and encouragement too. And we must give negative reputation for bad content poster so that they knew that effort is necessary for growth in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Reputations in this great forum is actually provided to encourage who so ever make a good contribution towards creating helpful topics or make useful posts that many people will benefit from and I think it is good that way because it is encouraging the likes of me to focus more and make good posts that everyone will benefit in the forum especially the newbies who don't have much experience about the forum and crypto at large.

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

Reputation is the most important feature in mine opinion in the forum. And we must use the reputation features wisely so that the one who is doing his/her best to post best and quality content in the forum gets motivation and encouragement too. And we must give negative reputation for bad content poster so that they knew that effort is necessary for growth in this forum.

Well, moderators doing a great move by being paid us to giving an reputation to the post here in this forum so that they will easily locate the low quality posters to clean this forum for this kind of members.

• +5 1

22 hours ago, Solex said:

Reputations in this great forum is actually provided to encourage who so ever make a good contribution towards creating helpful topics or make useful posts that many people will benefit from and I think it is good that way because it is encouraging the likes of me to focus more and make good posts that everyone will benefit in the forum especially the newbies who don't have much experience about the forum and crypto at large.

Well, that's true mate and as of now we are able to used this reputation because this is now paid by the moderators here just used it in a right way and we can easily detect this low quality posters by giving them some negative rates. This is a good job for moderators.

• +2 1

On 7/24/2020 at 1:03 AM, Whited35 said:

If I respect other people, other people will also respect me. On this forum, I happily give positive reactions to the constructive posts. I am getting support from so many you like friends on this forum,so do I. This is how our cryptotalk forum is running. 

That nice mate. That is true too that if you respect others they will respect you too. Its really not hard to give positive reactions or rates as long the content is good. Let's spread positive rates if the post really deserves it. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

On 7/26/2020 at 5:35 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate and as of now we are able to used this reputation because this is now paid by the moderators here just used it in a right way and we can easily detect this low quality posters by giving them some negative rates. This is a good job for moderators.

Yes giving low quality posters negative rating is not that bad because that is the only way here that we can be able to alert them that they are making mistakes in there posts and some topics they create in forum and we also have to be wise in giving ratings because moderators are watching everything.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

15 minutes ago, Solex said:

the only way here that we can be able to alert them that they are making mistakes in there posts and some topics they create in forum

Well, that's true mate, this is serves for them as a warning to not doing again and also to improve their posting here in this forum, we're just help the moderators to find or locate this low quality posters to clean this forum for this kind of members.

• +1 1