Why has many forum members become less active after applying a new payment and rating system in this forum? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Captain Karim

Why has many forum members become less active after applying a new payment and rating system in this forum?

the reason is very simple:

people have already recounted the following case:

there are thousands of members on this forum and if all these thousands of members are earning Talks for making a post who the hell is going to buy Talks if you can win here on the forum for making a post?

this is why people are afraid the price of talk will be like yoda

• +2 1

I think the reason why many members are not always active in this forum like before is because

1.the new system of payment is by talkcoin not by bitcoin.

2.The withdrew process is offline.

3.pay per post is by rating.

I think many of the members will resume in September when they know the value of talkcoin and also the withdrawal process is ON.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

In my opinion, many members stop working now because they are not receiving any payments now, but i think it is not a good strategy because according to the admin and moderators, the trading of talk token will be in September. For me it is better to work now and save talk token so that when September approach we have enough talk token to be trade on.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are very right in what you review and personally leave the activity in the forum for not having the right patience to continue working and also because of an Internet problem, and I also think that most of the members who left the forum were the ones who harmed the same so it is better that we only keep the ones that we really want to learn here in this wonderful forum 

But i don't think so that people didn't working due to this reason. In my point of reason is that people didn't want to wait to get payment. They think they get payment on the spot. When trading of talk token will start everyone will start working. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right but there are lots of people that they don't have patient because the talk Tokens will be listed later so that's why people aren't wait for that day but I know when the trading of the coins start people will directly active in the forum..

On 7/23/2020 at 2:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friends, I think some members have felt frustrated after applying the new payment system because he believes that the value of TALK coin will be less than the value previously paid by bitcoin.
I would like to remind you that the project of this forum started from a long time and will continue as well and I think that it will grow more than before and I also believe that the reward we get in TALK will be much higher value than the reward we were getting by bitcoin because if the value of TALK is little he will leave Many members of this forum, so moderators will work to provide high rewards for this forum to continue to bloom.
So I advise all my friends to work hard, without despair, and not to worry. Your work will not go without getting a reward that suits your effort.

cryptotalk cannot never disappoint its members, so it must give the best price to the talk token, so newbies should keep working without any worry of less price in talk token.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Many people have been inactive since when new payment was introduce and new rating system I think it was because of some members are almost exhausted because they do too much of work but no payment I think that was the reason why the admin introduced Bitcoin payment for only positive rate so that members can spend their time to give quality post so as to get rated.

Many people in this forum prefer working and receive payment immediately and since the forum is not allowing withdrawal in yobit exchanger then many of them went offline but i will advise you to keep working so that you will have lots of talk token to trade immediately when trading begins in October but soon changes will soon come in the forum when payment in BTC resumes in few days time because many of them that went offline will surely resume.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/23/2020 at 1:14 PM, Zaino34 said:

Most members do not prefer to work without obtaining direct profits, nor do they have any patience to work without pay at present, and some of them think that the currency will be low in price, perhaps these are the real reasons.

Yes my friend and most of the people who are not posting at the moment are spammers who don't care about the progress of this forum, since they are only after earning they don't make posts again not knowing that they are missing chances.

people like to get paid for the work they earn immediately, they don’t like promises because on the internet it’s full of scammers, imagine that they would work for months with only the promise of X day to have payment, not all people would accept it and for this reason most people preferred to leave the forum

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 5:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friends, I think some members have felt frustrated after applying the new payment system because he believes that the value of TALK coin will be less than the value previously paid by bitcoin.

You are totally right about those member.. Actually they want to earn instant money... They has no aim to gain knowledge About crypto currency which lead them to leave this forum after change the payment system.. Also they might think payment of talk token is fake and it can waste their time.. But they are wrong which lead them in lose surely                  

• +1 2

Members, with less activity, can post useful topics and every member gets the new currency talk.
The currency will be traded on the preferred platform.
 I have Yobit Token trading opportunities profitable next month to month thats great to be a member of cryptotalk.

Uncertainty would be my guess, since the price of the token is unknown for now and when it's listed it would depend on the demand and supply to set the price for TALK, just a few days have been passed after they announced the new payment system again and as expected the number of new members and posts increased significantly just because they will know the value of the payment they receive, TALK token could even have more value and give more payment to the members but until it gets listed and have a definite price most probably members are going to prefer bitcoin payment.

• +1 2

Because some of people are think maybe they are going to pay that is some of them are not accept it was working to pay and some are think they will going to pay to them but it was true because I believe that they are going to pay people as as possible.

Many members became less active after the forum changed the payment system from bitcoin to talk token because the trade for this token has not yet started and no one knows it's value therefore,in my point of view I think many preferred to wait for the trade to resume first.

• +2 1

Perhaps the reason is that the currency to be paid with is new and not suitable for users as they only want Bitcoin, or that the reason is the errors in the new payment system as many members said that they did not receive their payments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, George10 said:

Many members became less active after the forum changed the payment system from bitcoin to talk token because the trade for this token has not yet started and no one knows it's value therefore,in my point of view I think many preferred to wait for the trade to resume first.

truth and even with this new BTC payment system it still won't be enough to make the old members come back, because this Bitcoin payment system will hardly make people able to receive for their 20 post even with positive reactions, I had 5 post with positive reaction and I only received for 2 post, but I look at it as an incentive while waiting for Talk token, but I doubt that many people will want to keep posting even with this disadvantage

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

truth and even with this new BTC payment system it still won't be enough to make the old members come back, because this Bitcoin payment system will hardly make people able to receive for their 20 post even with positive reactions, I had 5 post with positive reaction and I only received for 2 post, but I look at it as an incentive while waiting for Talk token, but I doubt that many people will want to keep posting even with this disadvantage

Sure earning now is a bit tuff because it depends on the ratings that we get to our posts and we don't get them easily for example you make 20 posts and only to get ratings for 10 posts or nill thus making many to be less active and feel neglected but what's important is to keep striving in making quality posts that will gain members's attention than backing off because a little earned is better than nothing.

• +1 1

Most people have limited time and have to know if they use it correct or not. If some want to profit from their time they do that this way and when the profit ends they stop. I don't think anyone is in crypto world to lose money or time.

Its because they only want the money that the forum gives to us instantly. That's why after the announcement of the new payment system, they've already quitted. They don't want to wait for too long just before they can earn and get their money instantly.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the reward or the rate for talk token will be good because it will be erc20 token as told by the moderator, so it will be useful out of yobit too that means it will grow good.

what you mentioned may be a reason of why somemembers left the forum but in my opinion there may be another reason , some members may considered the payment here as the only and main source for money and with this thing gone until September 1st and now to October 15th , they had to search for another job until that time so they can still serve their needs of food and other things , we can't blame them if they don't have extra time for being here in the forum until trading for TALK opens

On 7/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

I would like to remind you that the project of this forum started from a long time and will continue as well and I think that it will grow more than before and I also believe that the reward we get in TALK will be much higher value than the reward we were getting by bitcoin because if the value of TALK is little he will leave Many members of this forum, so moderators will work to provide high rewards for this forum to continue to bloom.
So I advise all my friends to work hard, without despair, and not to worry. Your work will not go without getting a reward that suits your effort.

You are right brother, i love  Yobit and i think cryptotalk is an affiliation of this great exchange, so there is no doubt that we all will make some very good rewards, only 19 days and all will be clear, so the winners will be who trust and believe in the Admin and all this perfect team

• +1 1