Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I joined this forum for many reasons first to learn about crypto currency because in one year I was a beginner and I need to learn from the base and also to earn some coins of course to be honest, now I really enjoy the time spend in the forum and I hope it continues, if that what you ask for

• +1 1
  • +5 1

For me my friend I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum

• -2 1

When I first came to this forum, I was interested in earning money, and I thought, wow, how cool! You can earn money online. And then I realized that on this forum I get incredibly cool information that makes me smarter and stronger, then I started to develop, and already set plans to achieve various goals, which is very cool!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello everyone here, to me I won't lie, my main purpose of joining this forum is to earn initially but to be sincere now, with what I have learnt so far since joining this forum, I realized that experience is more better than earning because with what I've learned so far, I applied it and now I truly believe in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I know this topic is good and really want to answer it but I don't understand what you are trying to said about . may be going with motives and plan set to achieve it is for to become a crypto trader and marketer

Edited by gbest2020

My main goal to join this forum is nicely speaking the seek of knowledge of cryptocurrency because I'm very interesting in the digital currencies and I'm trying my best to achieve more and more knowledge about the currencies. On the other hand this forum  is also useful in earning purposes. 

• +1 1

This forum offer us many opportunities to earn as well learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities for that reason i have plans to become successful in this forum because I have the ambition of becoming a professional trader in the future and this forum is where i am currently learning about Cryptocurrency and i am also earning talkcoin which i am investing in yobitinvestbox before i begin my career in trading coins.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have joint this site to day ago for earning and learning about cryptocurrency and find answers those questions which i am go through when people talk about online learning.Once my friend was telling me that if you want to earn and get knowledge about cryptocurrency so you have to join "cryptotalk " then i decided to join this platform this platform became extremely fruitful for me

19 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

And so proud to tell you I did regret every step I took joining this forum.....

Very good one friend @Cryptonas don't worry the truth is that's how almost all joined this forum with the aim and target of earning money that's all, but along the line majority get to understand the full potential and significance of the forum.

At first, I joined this forum so that I could earn money from here. While working here I realized I was late in this world. If I was familiar with this before then I would have gained a lot more information than today.  Although I feel fortunate in this world. Here i have realized I have gained a lot knowledge about crypto world. I am really glad being here. 

• +1 1

I start my work on it by convincing my fellow. In start I start work for the purpose of money to support myself in study but when I run more than realized that it is not just a source of income but also provide a lot of information, knowledge, experience that how to work with digital currency. 

I work with this platform with heart. 

Yes, I joined the goal, which is that I can learn more information about cryptocurrency and start trading through the money that I well collect on this forum. I know that cryptocurrencies could be a great help for us in the future. 

I joined this forum in order to earn a little money, but as time passed I realized that it is a good forum where you can get a lot of knowledge

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's a good idea to analyse thier perspectives and objectives on joining the forum. This is a really helpful idea. I think it's better if they are hear to perform excellent for the growth the forum and to educate themselves on cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you enjoy your day I am new here I want to ask that if all beginners follow the rules of this forum it's easy to get successful

Yes, my friend, of course I have a plan of my own, in addition to the issue of profit, I really want to learn about cryptocurrencies, this field is very necessary because as I expect that our next life will be dependent on cryptocurrencies in terms of buying and selling more than paying cash, for this reason it is good to be experienced High in this area, I am looking for more experience and knowledge of everything related to cryptocurrencies.

it's my honest review why i join this discussion board, after I see this forum in youtube my essential aim is earn cash, however few days later i realized this forum not handiest for earning however we research a lot knowledge also, i change my goal and every day i active in this forum due to the fact analyze new information and knowledge in crypto discipline.

• Useful or interesting 1

At the first place a very close friend of mine introduce this forum to me as a place where I will earn instead of spending time on social media and am here seeing a lot of wonders.

My answer is yes absolutely yes my cousin is already working for this platform for long period of time and he’s telling and getting me every day about this platform after knowing every knowledges and gain every type of knowledge from him I came here one week before and gathering more knowledge is from the senior member of this platform and hoping that I will gather more about the crypto currency and various other fields by working in this platform.

Thank you

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

Hi, my friend i understand what are you asking. I wants to tell you that actually i am doing a job at resturent for earning money. When my friend tells me about this forum i also come here for making money. But when i came here and see different topics here. It is very informative for me because i am also a commerce student. Now my mind is changed from money to learning. My goal is to learn about crypto in detail. That's it. Thanks.

My goal as of now is to complete the hundred posts and also learn things about crypto while completing it. But my main reason why I came here is really to earn money.

I joined this forum on the recommendation of my friend who is working here for a long time. He refers me to join this forum as He told that it is best forum to earn money. After joining the forum I'm very much pleased to be a part of it as it is a good platform to earn as well as to learn more about cryptocurrency and its trading investment and exchange.So now I want to work here to earn as well as to learn.It is my main motive to learn from here. 

• +3 1

hello my dear friend Excel what you are asking I am not getting that but in my point of you I came here for getting some amount of money at starting but after joining this platform I think that I want to learn also earn also record this is best platform for learning also so I will do my both of the work here....

• +4 1

Hello friend, Prior to joining this gathering I am an organizer and start my excursion in cryptography through ethereum savvy contracts. These tasks create interest on me and afterward I search various destinations or ask our companions how I get crypto information is simple way. At that point my companion suggest me on cryptotalk and I joinned this gathering. With the progression of time, I get more information about crypto field with the assistance of this gathering, and furthermore brings in cash through cryptotalk. My fundamental point in this discussion to acquire information about crypto world and start my excursion in crypto exchanging.

I entered this forum with my own free will and loved the work and the useful information that I gained through it that I would not have known without the forum