The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Yes if we don't learn any thing than how we solve it so firstly we need to know each and everything about crypto talk.

If we doesn't take it serious than we will won't success in every thing.

• +2 1

Learning is the best way to earn in crypto talk forum, in every day life process, learning is the best thing one need to do in other to have knowledge and experience we continue to learn in order to achieve our aims and objectives in crypto talk we learn how to make post and comments to earn money we also learn to rules and regulations guiding the forum to avoid and follow the protocol of the platform

I have experience in this regard. So I want to say something.
The truth is, it is not possible to make money without experience.

You can earn by trading ৷
But first you need to gain knowledge about it. Plus, you'll be getting rid of clutter you don't need. But if you can learn the job in the right way, then you can earn a good amount.

We should never stop learning because learning will always be a part of our daily lives. Learning will help us in everything, that's why we should just keep learning in order for us to have a wide knowledge especially in crypto. We should learn how to manage our crypto really well so that we will earn good profit, we should learn where to invest, when to trade and control our emotions.

7 hours ago, Angeln20 said:

That's correct one can remain in the crypto world only if he/she could be able to be strong emotionally, smart, fearless as well as be someone who could take the bull by the horn.

Emotions,  smart and fearless only necessary when you going to do trading or investment but to work in a crypto discussion forum its badly needed for every one to gain knowledge about crypto..   If you become helpful in forum by share useful information then be sure your account will be secure man 💕               

It is by committing errors that you learn. We need to approach it slowly and carefully and have persistence, on the grounds that to accomplish our objectives we must have information and gain insight to have the option to go far and obviously, when you accomplish something you like it gets simpler

Yes I agree with your opinion that if we want to earn more from these crypto currencies then for it we have enough skills, knowledge and experience to judge this digital marketing. Because we have to monitored the price because it's changes through every hours. And in just a second we can face a huge loss. So just learn throughly about that and earn a good profit.

I am agree with you. It’s a great opportunity for all cryptotalk users. Here we can earn handsome money and learn about new concept as the same way. I hope you can't found any others site like cryptotalk. So let's enjoy and Learning and earning money. Best of luck 

Learning is the key to success and here in crypto learning is required to gather much knowledge about crypto currency. In the aspect of trading you need to learn different skills in other to be successful as well as investment. So in these content I agree with the writer that learning is the key to success.

• +1 1

As per my knowledge investment and earnings from our investment isn't so easy. You have to search the new topics and post them properly then you'll be able to earn. Thanks 

• +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Dear @Calvinpriva you said right that we must learn about the trading and investment before starting the trading and investment. Do that we keep ourselves safe from all kind of loss. 

Mostly people lost their temperament/emotions while trading it's important for them to learn how to control the emotions while trading.

• +2 1

I agree that why i am here in this forum i am learning at the same time earning. If you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency the more you have the chance to use it to earn good money. There's a lot of methods and way of earning in cryptoworld all you gonna need to do is to learn and gain more knowledge

I totally agree with you the best way to earn is learn and improve your self, learn to trade , get more experience and even fail sometimes it will help. Do more activities and expand your horizon.

Yes,i agree with you. The best way to earn crypto is learning. You have spend time every day in this site . You have to read many topic and their replies. It also helps you to learn. If you learn more you can post positive things and it will bring you good reaction. And you can get paid well.

Hello everyone, I am 100% in agreement with your publication, the more we know about cryptocurrencies and their technology, the more opportunity we will have to earn money, so I always recommend starting with a learning process, before operating with digital currencies, this forum is ideal for that stage, as there are many experienced people who write quality posts on the topic of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you my dear friend

Learning is the important thing for the successful... If you know about the cryptocurrency and other many things so you work good and not face to any diffculties... If you not learn so you not know which thing are Best for us... Without knowledge you don't start trading and investing... So learning is necessary for the every field of work...

• +2 1

Many man think that investment and trading  is so easy. But it is not true. For investing  or trading  we have to enough  knowledge about it. Otherwise  we will lose our all money. You can success  with your luck one time but without knowledge  you can't  success  again and again.

• +2 1

Ahh brilliant words use by you bro.

Best way to earn is learn.  

Learning is the best part of any thing.  This site requires a person who know very well about the forum.  

And for cryptotalk you must have to know about rules. 

First learn trading. 

Learn how to make best post. 

Learn to make more reputations.  

First I am giving you thanks for bring a important topic.I consider this best way of earn in crypto is learning.If we Don't learn we Won't know about that what is the meaning of crypto, how can we earn from crypto and what we should do for earn in forum.So as you I also think that best way of earn is learn.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, Biojay said:

Yes mate I agree with your opinion, if we really want to earn crypto we have to learn how to earn it, maybe by trading in crypto or by mining everyday but if we want to trade and mine in crypto we have to learn all the processes first, because we can't jump into something we don't have any idea on and we'll be expecting something good from it, we all have to learn so that we will earn better. Thank

We need to have knowledge in what ever we want to do first before we do it, especially cryptocurrency,it not something we will jump into without understanding process ,it full of risk and has to do with lot of reasoning and patience

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree and like the saying that they say learning is the key to every success and so you must have learn before you earn what you want and still crypto teaches us and we also learn somethings and again we earn from it I will use this opportunity to thank this forum thank you.

36 minutes ago, Trainz said:

We need to have knowledge in what ever we want to do first before we do it, especially cryptocurrency,it not something we will jump into without understanding process ,it full of risk and has to do with lot of reasoning and patience

Yes I also agree with you mate, for someone to be an expert in something, that person has to learn about that thing deeply before jumping in to that thing because I once had no experience on cryptocurrency trading and I made a short investment on Trons but I loss a lot of money on the investment just because I have no experience on it before buying it.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, the most important factor and the best way to earn coins in this forum is the knowledge and experience that lies in reading information and adhering to it and avoiding mistakes to follow the end and achieve our goal

This is true, my friend
To succeed in our trade or investment, we must learn and know everything. We overcome difficulties and gain the largest benefit and be patient even if we lose some money, but what is important in the end is that we succeed in our business or trade or even trading and reap the profits