The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Yes my friend, I do agree with you. Learning is very important before doing something because if you don't have a clear idea upon a topic and you post anything without knowing the fact you will be messed up.So i believe first of all you should learn well then go ahead.  This is why for earning Crypto we should learn properly how to earn it.

The crypto is the best way of learning and money depend on you how you can work on this platform and invest on this platform and earn money. This is not easy but provides us good profit then you invest on this. 

Friend I can not agree more with your topic and opinion you are absolutely right the best way to win here in cryptotalk is to learn but learn from everything you can not only about one thing that if you learn little by little you will not learn All at once because if you learn like this, I don't think you will have anything left, instead if you learn everything but at a calm pace it will do better and there if you are going to learn because there is plenty of information to learn.

• +3 1

Learning is important and relevant to us, we learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency, we acquire skills and experience, to be experts in crypto we need to understand and have knowledge first, knowledge is the key to success, before we engage ourselves in to trading, investing and mining we should acquire knowledge and experience to achieve our goal.

You are right that crypto is the best way to learn and money depends on you how you can work on this platform and invest in this platform and make money.  It is not easy but it gives us good profit but you invest in it.

The best way to earn crypto is to learn. I agree with this point of view because firstly you should try to learn the mechanism of this forum which helps to encourage you with good progress and results good earning at the same time.

Yes i agree about this.  Without learning we cant earn money from here.  But the beginners Don't understand that. Most of them do copy ans paste.  This is not the solution.  If you dont know so you should research about this topic.  It is not so much difficult that you Won't understand.  So learn more earn more           

Yeah you are right. This is best way to earn crypto and also learning about it. We can easily earn crypto currency from here just for sharing our knowledge. Also we can learn many things from this site. This is really good motive of this site. 

I agree with you. It is possible to earn income very easily by trading. But you need to gain good knowledge about trade. If not, it will be damaged
It's not much harder to learn
You can learn it at home through google, youtube. But remember, you can't trade without gaining knowledge about trade.

Yeah I agree with you the best way to earn crypto is by learning because without it there is no way you can be in crypto world that means you have to pay attention and learn

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Nupeboy said:

Yeah I agree with you the best way to earn crypto is by learning because without it there is no way you can be in crypto world that means you have to pay attention and learn

Yes mate I agree with your opinion, if we really want to earn crypto we have to learn how to earn it, maybe by trading in crypto or by mining everyday but if we want to trade and mine in crypto we have to learn all the processes first, because we can't jump into something we don't have any idea on and we'll be expecting something good from it, we all have to learn so that we will earn better. Thank

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, the best way to make money is to learn, you have to learn and be well informed, it is not easy and not everyone can trade or make investments, you have to have knowledge to be successful

First of all, you need to know the best works of this forum. I also agree with this opinion, you should also do the best work, then it will lead you to progress. You can provide better. Thank you.

Yes learning is basic step for become succed in life. Many people think that investment is very easy they think wrong without knowledge amd experience you face problem and bear loss instead of earning 

You should be read about cryptocurrencies and read comment from senior  this ia source of your learning. After learning you strart trading its much better and you earn good profit.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Yes you are right...learning is the first step to be success in life.. If you dont know about bitcoin or about something then soon you Will be caught as a spammer but if you learn about a thing first then use it different site, it be best because you know about the thing properly..so before  write something we need to know about it..spam can make your life hell         

That's correct one can remain in the crypto world only if he/she could be able to be strong emotionally, smart, fearless as well as be someone who could take the bull by the horn.

Knowledge is key too success In this forum thus who do better are thus who have knowledge. Because they are using they knowledge too contribute positively into the group

Crypto  is the best earning  side.  You can earn here by posting ,  trading  and investing .  You can also get knowledge  from here.  You can post every day and make 100 post then you have to post 7 days at the 8th day you will get payment . So it is so easy to earn money from crypto.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right. Trading is very lucrative but at thesame time has its own risks because you can lose your money if you invest wrongly. Lack of patience and trying to get rich quick is also one of the reasons people fail at Crypto trading.learn how to trade from expert and professionals.

• +1 1

Interest in crypto coins not need any additional abilities simply know the coins data its enough, however crypto exchanging difficult its my own experience as of late methods two months back I begin exchanging and I put 100$ in exchanging, yet I do a few mix-ups and misfortune my capital then I understood exchanging difficult, before whole in exchanging I read so many article in our gathering watch recordings, yet I can't adapt appropriately so by and by I start pick up exchanging.

• +1 1

Yes I think we all should learn before working with crypto currency. Because crypto currency is a new thing to us. That's why it is mandatory for us before start working with crypto currency otherwise we can't do anything good with crypto currency. 

I agree .Yes, we should learn something before working on crypto. But Based on our practice and our experience, we can write good comments in the post.

Investing is a risky business, things are left to chance upto an extent .So more information is the only way to predict the outcome of our decisions . Browsing on this forum has provided me with good knowledge.And the fact that admin regulate information being shared through this forum ensures reliability.

Learning is important in our lives because the more you learn the more ideas you have, so learning is good if you learn you can post good useful content and earn you reputation as well as money, there are plenty of information out there that we don't have any idea about them so we need to learn in other acquire more knowledge about them.

Nothing is easy to learn.  If you want to learn crypto then you have to spend a lot of time in this forum and read everyone's posts carefully and find out about new information by searching different sites then post here.  Then you can learn and others will benefit from it.

Anyone who participates in any business that is difficult in the beginning, now when he learns and gains experience in it, he succeeds, and so is the matter here that you have to learn properly, especially the methods of trading and investment to get profits and avoid losing your money Learning in this forum is the main key to your success in it