The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Well, since giving the opinion and comments requires that one be well-informed and knowledgeable about what he is participating in and expresses his opinion about it
And in addition to it, we work here for a simple financial and great knowledge that we can obtain from the experienced people who are with us and by supporting them objectively and away from bias, which increases the strength of this forum and the value of the information we obtain from it and increases the material profit of every person who deserves it

• +3 1

To achieve success in any given aspect of crypto currency knowledge must be mentioned, crypto currency deals immensely with knowledge and experience that will serve as your guidance towards making your dreams reality. Especially trading and investment making requires enough understanding then mining of crypto currencies

In order to get feedback from this forum, you need to know the rules and regulations from other members of this forum. You can make a profit by collecting information from this forum. You need to know what you want to raise money for. And you can move forward with the experience about him.

Yeah bro it's true when we learn we earn so getting knowledge about this forum and skills we make our future bright and don't stop working and keep getting knowledge with this forum and share your all the suggestion and information here.

Yes I strongly agree with you the earning from crypto is to learn if you learn more then you earn more So keep doing work on crypto and learn from it. Knowledge is the key of success. And your success is depend on your learning.

This is true.learning is important to successful and achieve goal.Learn is made success. We get knowledge in this..we get useful information and new knowledge and experience. 

Of course its not an easy thing, otherwise everyone would do it good. Everyone need to learn how to walk before running, so the same in investing. 

Read, investigate, learn before start investing so you wouldn't get losr or lose all the time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is 💯% true that for earning the knowledge and information about that work is very important.when we devote our time and efforts to our work so that our work returns good reward to us.

No doubt crypto is a best option for learning am not here for earning but Am getting better knowledge from this forum we should share creative post for new user for theri improvement 

It's good that you take time to explain what we really should learn and know, thank you for your advice, this is the most recommended for all users of cryptocurrencies, good contribution.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you.
By gaining good knowledge, we will be able to make significant profits.
Because our ability to work will increase dramatically, and we will be able to succeed in various fields, and this will, in turn, be reflected positively on our financial returns.

Absolutely on crypto forum earns his own money while working on the forum but he also gets a lot for you to learn. Once there is a platform in which people from all over the world work in crypto, they share good ideas, especially like online trading, online business investment, you can learn from here .

I agre with you  .we must kearn first.learning is the first srep.. knowledge that i have gained here. That is very helpful and useful to me and many of members in Cryptotalk forum. Dont stop to learn and gain knowledge. 

6 hours ago, Lampat said:

This is loyal for the reason that trading without knowledge is shocking and you will not be victory by burden that as you realize you will be on familiar terms with altogether the main skills of trading and investing they will improve you identical greatly.

I completely agree with you, friend! The fact is that if you engage in trading without any knowledge, it can affect your money, as well as moral quality, because you will cry from losing. Therefore, I would recommend everyone to get good knowledge before doing such a thing!

I started without knowledge and I had many bad experiences in the past for now I continue to learn and I am improving every day and little by little I put my knowledge into practice and thanks to all the things that you propose that I am improving.

I totally believe with you @Calvinpriva, if we learn, we will achieve alot , if we get knowledge in trading and investment, we will be able to earn more through it, and also how to overcome our fear and also how to control our emotion

• +2 1

You are right @True legend. Learning is the most important thing before we start trading and investing our money anywhere, it is very sad because there are many members who think you need a lot of money to earn profit, but we need knowledge first and some amount of money for startup.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto trading require good knowledge and good experience if you want to earn profit otherwise you will lose your money some trader have good knowledge but they cannot control their greed and emotions it is also very important factor in crypto trading

You are right. we must first learn about this platform and then create our topics. If we do not have the knowledge about crypto currency then we will not make enough money and in the end we will get disappointed. The first thing is to make effort in learning then you start your posting. The more you learn about the platform the more your receive reputation and in turn the more you receive rewards.

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @True legend. Learning is the most important thing before we start trading and investing our money anywhere, it is very sad because there are many members who think you need a lot of money to earn profit, but we need knowledge first and some amount of money for startup.

We actually need knowledge first as you said, but we also need money, as new members we will have to start with little amount of money so that we won't loose big, it a gradual process and step by step before investing big

Yes I believe with this that the best way to earn with crypto is to learn that is why it is necessary for us the beginners to know that we must learn from other people if we want to be successful and we should always ask what we don't understand

Learning is important then earning.to work here we learn the rules and regulations.knowledge is a key to success.to earn profit we first learn how to trade how to invest.if start trading with out knowledge we loss our money.

hello my friend and thank you for your useful topics and good advises that we can benefit from it to learn more about this business and cryptocurrency

This  is true because trading without learning is bad and i have learn lots of thing from this forum so first learn about the thing then start it .shall i tack about my experience is most reliable and maximum you got a easy English knowledge anf one of the high paid site .

Learning is important then earnings to work here we learn the rules and regulations .know that we must learn from other people if we want to be successful and we should always ask what we dont understand .