The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Yeah we should all learn first before trading and investing . But while trading its a risk we may get double or nothing so i think we should have the knowledge of trading and investing before going onto it . After gaining experience we should enter in that arena 

This is true the best way to earn crypto is to learn ,the more you learn the more you know , learning never end and through learning someone knows his community intellectually , rationally and logically ,learn also bring a creativity .

Dear friends earning money in crypto is not simple you must learn about it before use because if you have more knowledge then you can use it in good way and we can create a good content on crypto.

Yes my friend I agree with you that the best way to earnings money is learn you have known about best time for buying and selling  currency and about investment box which better deals for take it

That's simply the best way, not only cryptocurrency but even forex trading, I think they share some things in common before one can be successful in them and that's is to learn and been better and to also have lot of experience in it

I think investing money and making money is not easy
  Each of us needs to do a constant and uninterrupted search for things that we can benefit from investing.

Yes you are right.time is very important.all the successful people who have achieved big names are good work choicer on right time.if you waste your time while doing nothing then you will see soon your failure.its your super power.respect it if you want to become great!

We must learn all of details and technical aspects to get success in cryptocurrency. learning more details about cryptocurrency leads us to acquire more knowledge and skills in this field. Thus, we need to spend times on learning more.

Yes, my dear friend, this is true. Learning and gaining daily experiences are the basis for working with this coding, so we have to gain information and abide by it in order to get good results and our experiences increase in this forum.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Hey Buddy,  Interest in crypto coins not need any additional aptitudes simply know the coins data its enough, yet crypto exchanging difficult its my own experience as of late methods two months back I begin exchanging and I put 100$ in exchanging, yet I do a few slip-ups and misfortune my capital then I understood exchanging difficult, before whole in exchanging I read so many article in our gathering watch recordings, however I can't adapt appropriately so indeed I start master exchanging.

Yeah of course mate. Earning and investment is not an easy for trader. If we invest our Earning it will be very beneficial for us, so learning before walk in crypto how to take a step of investment here. Before starting it is very important to learn. Thank you

Dear @Calvinpriva cryptotalk is the best way for learning and learning it can solve our financial problems it can solve financial problems we need money for study it solve our study problems this forum give a handsome amount which can solve our life problems 

Yes absolutely .The more knowledge you have, the more you will write good posts. And the more you write a good post, the more you will get good repetition. When you will get good reputation, then you will earn good.So, post on a topic about which you have better knowledge. 

learning is the best way to succeed your aims, because if you did not learn their is no way you can get what you want so try to learn first, but practice and knowledge are the basic things so we have to learn to before you invest,And I you dont want learn their is no way you can invest on cryptotalk learning is good.

By being keen on learning continuously, we can gain some experiences that enable us to improve our plans and develop them as this field grows and develops continuously and we must strive to learn to keep pace with these developments

The first thing is that if you have started any work, then you should first know what I can do with it or what I can get from this site and what cannot be done. So first of all we start work, we should know first of all we should read of And only then the most important thing is when you get to know everything about it, then other thing comes in spite of it. Does it come to your trading, how did you invest your money in it? So the easiest way is to always go from small to big, first make small investment and then make big investment so that you get experience. 

Well said and I think these are the basic and most important feature that someone crypto trader should master. I know that crypto trading is just like a short cut and u need to master the downs falls and how to face . Well I think people should learn how to avoid fear and face the failure and come back and invest again.

Thanks buddy for good advice. Ofcourse when we do something first we learn knowledge about it. Then we become a successful person. Always be careful and avoid scammers. Without knowledge trading and investment lead you to lose. 

Exactly the rule of earning is to learn first .Because if we have no information and we do not know how to work here ,we can not work properly .At the end we post useless things that give us negative rating .So become successful and for earning you have to learn first about cryptotalk .

It is necessary to learn first before one can earn money. If we start investing without experience, then we will not gain any profit. Therefore, we need to get knowledge well before investment or trading. We should learn something new everyday from this platform. If we make us our habit, then we can achieve much success. Through this platform, we can learn so much about crypto currency. 

• +1 1

I think investing in crypto coins does not require any additional skills just coin information know enough of it but crypto trading is not easy it means my personal experience two months ago i started trading and i invest 100 invest in trading but i do something wrong  And the loss of my capital is that I realized that trading is not easy, I read a lot of articles in watch videos on our forums before the whole trading, but I can't learn properly.

• +2 1

Learning is essential in every aspect of life,be it trade or any things else. Without the knowledge you will not what to do and how to do it...

Yes i am agree with you. Knowledge is a key of success. For knowledge you have to learn more and more. If you earn money on this platform then you have to learn on this platform a d get knowledge about cryptotalk currencies. On this website when you start earning you should also learn a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies and digital currencies which become helpful in your life. So for earn you first have to learn. 

• +4 1

I greed with you especially when it comes to trading,many people mistakenly as a single transaction between coin that are going value in trading, however the true skiil lie in predicting the market structure,it can be learn through it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I believe that you agree with this, the key to learning for any successful investor / trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or college! But you can learn by searching Google, forums, blogs, online groups and YouTube tutorials at home. When I was at the beginning of trading I kept losing an unforgettable amount because I heard that trading is profitable and I thought it would be easy for someone to earn easily! But this is not true, you have to learn to be a successful trader / investor. There are many things we don't know and they can help us improve our skills.

• +1 1